Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-12-2010, 09:02 PM
star-child

How do you thank the Angels for their guidance or assistance?

Hello

How do you thank the Angels for their guidance or assistance? Do you have an Angel alter? Do you say prayers?

Sometimes I feel like I don't thank the Angels enough or properly. I do say thank you and send them Love & Light but their love is so special that I want to do more to thank them.

Star-Child.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Master
You do just that: thank them. But if you offer them your love, that's even better. Tell them how much you appreciate their efforts and guidance in your everyday life. Say this from the heart.
Writing letters to them is another way to thank them. But if you send love their way, you'll bring them happiness. :)

I do have an altar in my room dedicated to my Guides, angels, and the Creator itself. It has several candles as well as other "spiritual" type things: my most precious being a sculpture of Guido Reni's "Michael and the Dragon" that I purchased in Florence. I place it on the floor in front of me along with a candle whenever I meditate.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:20 PM
papadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
Hello

How do you thank the Angels for their guidance or assistance?
Sounds like you are doing a good job of saying thanks.
I might add that your open mindedness and living example is one of the best ways you could give a thank you.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Master
star-child... I just say "Thank you" and pass along the love.

By the way, they don't need our gratitude but we need to express it, from the heart.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 06-12-2010 at 01:47 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:40 PM
SeptemberSpirit

Just saying thank you and meaning it - means alot to them, for the work they do for us it doesnt seem like much, but they so appreciate the thought...
Old 06-12-2010, 12:29 AM
shaya48

ANGELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
Hello

How do you thank the Angels for their guidance or assistance? Do you have an Angel alter? Do you say prayers?

Sometimes I feel like I don't thank the Angels enough or properly. I do say thank you and send them Love & Light but their love is so special that I want to do more to thank them.

Star-Child.

HELLO STAR CHILD BEAUTIFUL NAME

THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS, WE EACH FIND OUR OWN WAY, WHEN I BRING FORWARD MY GUIDES, ANGELS, SPRITUAL HELPERS, SPIRITUAL TEACHERS, ANY HIGHER ASSISTANCE I MAY NEED WHEN DOING A READING, MEDIUMSHIP HEALING,, CLEARING AND CLEANSING A HOUSE, SENDING BACK EARTH BOUND SPRIITS OR DEALING WITH LOWER ASTRAL ENTITIES, AND HAVE GIVEN THANKS FOR THIER HELP AND PRESENCE I SAY GODBLESS, SEND THEM MY LOVE AND BLESSING AND THAT LETS THEM KNOW MY WORK IS FINISHED AND THEIR HELP LOVE AND ENERGIES HAS BEEN APPRECIATED UNTIL I NEED TO CALL UPON THEM AGAIN.

I FEEL THAT WAY IS RIGHT FOR ME AND THEY KNOW I HAVE BEEN GRATEFUL FOR THEIR HELP, LOVE, PRESENCE AND ENERGIES.

ANYTHING YOU SAY WITH LOVE IS FELT BY OUR HEAVENLY HELP SO YOU CANT GO WRONG.

YOU WILL FIND THE RIGHT WORDS AND WAY THAT WILL SUIT YOU.

LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA
Old 06-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Master
Just letting you know, Shaya... your all-caps type is a bit hard to read.

Xan

Old 06-12-2010, 01:47 AM
Master
A simple thankyou I'm sure suffices, remember they're not human they don't require human ways of gratitude. Just feeling gratitude for their help will let them know you are "thanking" them.
Spiritlite.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:06 AM
star-child

Quote:
You do just that: thank them. But if you offer them your love, that's even better. Tell them how much you appreciate their efforts and guidance in your everyday life. Say this from the heart.
Writing letters to them is another way to thank them. But if you send love their way, you'll bring them happiness. :)

I do have an altar in my room dedicated to my Guides, angels, and the Creator itself. It has several candles as well as other "spiritual" type things: my most precious being a sculpture of Guido Reni's "Michael and the Dragon" that I purchased in Florence. I place it on the floor in front of me along with a candle whenever I meditate.
I like the letter idea, that's a good gratitude exercise too and will be sure to raise my vibration.

The alter sounds beautiful, I have always wanted to make an Angel alter but it would have to be in my bedroom which eventually always gets too messy!

Thanks for all the reassuring replies
Old 07-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Master
As simple as possible, thank you