Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 13-08-2014, 02:43 PM
sunbeam

Spying

I've been through something horrible that has left me traumatised.
I've been spied on by remote viewing by this horrible little man that works where I work.
He spied on me in the shower, getting dressed and undressed, when I'm in bed with my husband.....
Oh my God, oh my God. Tears are falling a I write this.
There's absolutely nothing I can do - except shower and dress in the dark, which is what I now do.
I know this has happened because of several things - I'm extremely sensitive and have started awakening - I KNEW someone was there!
I can see it in his eyes as he smirks at me.
And also - I was warned about this by someone a long long time ago who told me my future, but that's another story.
I can't tell anyone - who would believe me??
And how on earth do I get my confidence back (not that I had much to start with)?
I'm not going to lie to you - my body is not something I'm even comfortable with my own husband looking at.
I just can't tell you how utterly horrified and upset and angry I am.
I feel so violated.
What on earth do I do? How do I cope?
Old 13-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh wow, did you call the authorities? This is an incredible violation of privacey, and if your equipment has been tapered with, you can take it to a forensic or computer expert to get that data. From what I know, everything is tracked, especially on your hard drive.

I would have called the cops!
Old 13-08-2014, 03:13 PM
sunbeam

Hi BlueClover, I can't do that - remote viewing is a kind of psychic ability.
I have no evidence whatsoever.
Yes, people like him DO need locking up - but even that wouldn't stop him as he'd still be able to do it.
I feel absolutely awful
Old 13-08-2014, 03:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbeam
Hi BlueClover, I can't do that - remote viewing is a kind of psychic ability.
I have no evidence whatsoever.
Yes, people like him DO need locking up - but even that wouldn't stop him as he'd still be able to do it.
I feel absolutely awful

Sorry, earth to me! I thought you were talking about remote programming, somthing you can do with a computer. Sorry, my apologies about that.

From what I know, no one has the ability to get into your thoughts or body without your consent. I wish I could be more of a assistance, I know there is better advice. There is also spiritual cord cutting and such, also you can try and protecting yourself with a white light bubble, or using white light mediation and ask your guides and Angels to protect you. Again, no one has the right to enter your mind and thoughts without your permission.
Old 13-08-2014, 03:25 PM
sunbeam

Thank you BlueClover.
At least I know I'm sensitive enough to know now when he is there, watching me.
Goodness knows how many people in the world are having this kind of thing happen to them and have no idea.
Old 13-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Deactivated Account

As BlueClover wrote, try shielding or asking for protection. That should work.

Sorry that you're having to go through this. Doesn't sound too pleasant.
Old 15-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Suspended
Seeker

I wish I would have found this thread because I have been violated as well. As a matter of fact, this creep has been doing this for years unbeknownst to me and when this thread was created (2014) it was already happening. Now 2017 it's still happening. I recently found out just about 2 months ago after having my suspicions and have been losing my mind over it ever since. I wish someone can tell me more or tell me what I can do. And because I now know, the ugly perverted coward behind doing this, is in hiding. This freak is sick and needs to be beheaded. We are living in a sick world where mental illness is rampant and untreated.
Old 22-02-2017, 10:11 PM
Master
Remote Viewing can be stopped. Many of the people who formed the governments original Controlled Remote Viewing projects have mentioned it, but won't say how to stop it for obvious reasons.
I can remote view and have run into a few places I can't see - there is a frequency fence there stopping me. So it does work.
I suspect it is a combination of keep your frequency High (Not being in fear and instead being in a peaceful or happy mental state) combined with Psychic Shielding.
No psychic shielding works though if you keep thinking of the person for that sets up and energy line straight back to you and a 'backdoor' in through your psychic shielding.
So Psychic Shielding (daily if needed) controlling mental thought and doing things in life to bring your frequency up should do the trick.
I stopped someone once....it took months to learn how to not think/worry/fret/obsess about him, once I did though that was that. He's out and can't reestablish contact! Ha!
Old 23-02-2017, 01:23 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Remote Viewing can be stopped. Many of the people who formed the governments original Controlled Remote Viewing projects have mentioned it, but won't say how to stop it for obvious reasons.
I can remote view and have run into a few places I can't see - there is a frequency fence there stopping me. So it does work.
I suspect it is a combination of keep your frequency High (Not being in fear and instead being in a peaceful or happy mental state) combined with Psychic Shielding.
No psychic shielding works though if you keep thinking of the person for that sets up and energy line straight back to you and a 'backdoor' in through your psychic shielding.
So Psychic Shielding (daily if needed) controlling mental thought and doing things in life to bring your frequency up should do the trick.
I stopped someone once....it took months to learn how to not think/worry/fret/obsess about him, once I did though that was that. He's out and can't reestablish contact! Ha!
Thank you so much for this information. Is there any specific psychic shielding that works best? Since you're a remote viewer, if you don't mind me asking, how detailed are astral projections/obe/remote viewing? Can you see the person's face and see what they look like?
Old 23-02-2017, 04:57 AM
Master
It depends on the skill set of the Remote Viewer, some are fantastic at seeing over all blueprints and specs of complicated things under development, some can read minds of people in foreign countries, others can read documents and computer files.
HOWEVER, this is people who have spent 1000's of hours, as in 8 hours a day 5 days a week for living doing this.

Your average remote viewer can not even come close to that level of proficiency. Getting any level of detail like face or body parts is very difficult. It's much easier to see 'female moving to a large flat object, possibly has short dark hair' than anything more specific like face, age range, actual height, or even what the large flat object is specifically. You'd be amaze how many sheer hours of practice is involved to get that much information!

Anyone remote viewing you in the shower is a perv, if they had any talent at all they would hire them selves out to a large corporation or governmental body or any number of organizations who have need of a quality talented remote viewers. Whoever this guy is he sees far less than you could imagine.
So please don't freak yourself out. Most likely someone peeking in your window at night would see 90% more than this person is able to. 'Having a dusty piano in the living room is not the same thing as being a virtuoso!'

It's far more likely what's happening is you are psychic and able to sense other energies, him being on your mind draws his energy closer to you. He may have tried to RV you a couple times and now you are super sensitive to his energy signal and can feel it even when he's not even thinking about you. Again.... Cut Cords. :)

As to which shielding works best....its the one which you feel most comfortable with and believe in the most. It's all about your passion, intent and focus. You'll get out of it what you put into it...as with all things in life :)