Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 22-09-2014, 03:15 AM
Deactivated Account

'Seeing' telepathic messages?

There's this phenomenon been going on for a long time now where I see vibrating waves of Light at random times of the day, although usually when partaking in spiritual activities. Today though something changed. Long story short: I was with my sister in my room and I told her I was going to the bathroom and downstairs to get some water. When I was almost finished in the bathroom though I started seeing vibrating waves again.. But this time they were black. I went downstairs for water and back up again, my mind preoccupied by the disconcerting differences in what I had seen. When I got back into the room the first thing my sister asked me was "did you bring me cookies?" I told her no because she didn't tell me to bring any. She started laughing and I suddenly had the thought that she asked me telepathically. I asked her if she did and in all seriousness she replied that she did. I asked her when and she said when I was in the bathroom. I suddenly thought that maybe these waves I see are people/beings directing thoughts at or towards me. I decided to test it out. By this time the waves had disappeared.. I got up again and told her to send me another mental message. The black waves started up again. Now I'm sure that I'm somehow seeing people's or beings thoughts to me.. But why were they black this time? I thought maybe that it might have been her low vibration but if that was the case I'd probably see black a lot more often whenever someone thought bad things about me? I don't know. Anyone have any ideas or experience anything similar?
Old 22-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Master
Hi,

I agree that using telepathy involves our light body in some way which can be visible to some. Seeing waves of energy would fit in with understanding and many similar concepts. As to why they were seen as black waves, I can not say.

I have researched telepathy enough to know I understand very little about it. May be some day they will fund scientific research enough on this to cure things like mental illness. As far as frequencies are concerned, black is the basic color. Could be a single thought form would be seen as black. May I suggest a more complex set of thoughts with your sister to see what changes if anything?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-09-2014, 05:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Someone on the forum wrote about an interesting topic regarding energy, color and vibration. Worth reading for kicks.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=70672