Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 12:08 PM
simyboye

Color Contacting my guides

Hello there,
I wonder if someone could shed some light on a matter please?

I was somehow attracted to spiritualist church 6 months ago then I eventually got invited to a small circle where I had very good results in making link with spirit for others with some excellent accuracy. Brilliant!

However I have tried to contact my guides, angels and spirits by meditation, relaxation and other means, but have not had much success. I just don't understand.

It just came to me the other day that I might not be at the right age for contact? Or is that just a mindfart (excuse my language) I'm having. I'm 31

I practice huna and am training in NLP, and believe I may have some blockages. However, should that hold me back?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Love and light

James
Old 02-09-2006, 05:35 PM
developing1

Exclamation

Hi james,

there is a saying that I found priceless when I concerned all my time with trying to contact my guides, the saying is "when the pupil is ready the master will appear"

what its saying is that when you're guides think you're ready for them to make contact,they will

when in meditation just let things flow naturally, do not have any preconcieved ideas/wishes from your meditation as this can create blockages and stop spirits from getting through, just relax and go with the flow

best wishes

developing1
Old 03-09-2006, 11:20 AM
lumas

Hi James your spirit guides do just that they guide and in all honesty i dont know of anybody who has constant contact with them unless they work with them in mediumship ect ect. However if you are sitting in circles you will have more contact with most of your guides because they will work with you in your dvelopment in that also developing1 is correct in her observation that "when the pupil is ready the master will appear". believe me your guides will be revealed to you if your spiritual growth is continued God bless you my friend....
Old 04-09-2006, 08:07 PM
simyboye

Thumbs up

Thank you so very much for the kind replies.

I will wait patiently and be ready for when they want to make contact. Little miracles happen every day which I think are signs.

Thank you once again.

Love and light
James
Old 08-09-2006, 08:10 PM
zeptepi

Hi James,
I’m brand new here and your post, and the replies you have received, about contacting your guide immediately caught my attention.

Let may say that I wholly agree with the advice you have already been given. I can add to that advice by asking you to go back your circle to establish who your guide might be. Most circles are places of safety. In time you will, I have no doubt, link up with your guide who after a while will open up to you. This is just like meeting a new friend and a bond will be made. Also, if you are new to spiritualism please be aware that some in spirit, lonely souls, will try to come in and act as guides. If this happens give them your love and blessings and ask them stand aside, that’s why I mention to keep your progress within the safety of the circle.

Blessings,
Zep
Old 09-09-2006, 10:25 AM
mikron

Lumas has the best suggestion , being a spiritual group and the big part is Service to others ! and being your Soul! The honest reason is to watch your own energy field ! Make sure your life force does not get stuck in the third eye ! you'll know if this happens in a meditation you'll feel light headed and dizzy at the end of the meditation

Service to others !
Thats a foundation in the ageless wisdom !

mikron
Old 09-09-2006, 01:37 PM
dreamer

service to yourSELF both inside and out, for the two are one. To serve others is to serve yourSELF to be in harmony within yourself is to be of service to others.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:47 PM
mikron

Dreamer Namaste ! very well said !
Old 16-09-2006, 04:01 PM
OldSage

James,

There are no age restrictions when it comes to meeting your Spirit Guides. I have personally helped a great many people to meet and communicate with their Guides face to face, and over the internet, I have helped hundreds of others. My methods are very simple, and very effective. You can find them at Spirit Guides/ Some of these people have been as young as 18 (I do not work with younger people because of legal matters) while others have been in their 60's. Visiting the website and using the methods found there will cost you nothing but some time, and your lack of contact.

With Love and Light,
Charles, DSS
http://spirit-circle.org
Old 17-09-2006, 02:24 PM
~Jay~

Hi there,

I thought I'd add these two specific meditations for meeting your guides, as the very first time I tried meditation, I used the 'Sanctuary' method, and had success straight away.

This guided meditation is excellent for beginners or those who wish to meet their spirit guide - always remember to protect and ground yourself before trying any kind of spiritual work. (I'm sure you already know this )

SANCTUARY MEDITATION

Visualise standing at the beginning of a long, long straight road/avenue lined with trees. You can visualise whatever you want either side, whatever will help you relax. At the end of the avenue is a white building. Mine was a temple/chapel - again you can visualise whatever makes you comfortable, as long as it is white. The focus is to get into that building. Your guide will meet you there.

This is your place, your sanctuary. It will also be your 'training ground' for a while.

Each time you meditate your guide will be waiting for you and will show you what you need to learn. After a few times you should be able to just 'land' straight in the building rather than walking the avenue. In time, when you are ready, you will leave the building out the back way with your guide and he will show you your new world, your new home and in time, the other dimensions.

Be aware of your guide calling you into meditation - there is often an urge to meditate, don't ignore it, it's normally important. If at anytime he/she isn't there, they might just be busy, just try meditating later. However, after a while your guide may disappear for weeks on end and when you try to meditate you end up with nothing and no-one. It's an enforced 'break' - the most frustrating times, but it means that you are being made ready for the next stage or there are things in your personal life which are more important. It happens every few months and it's a mare, but you'll realise why when things start happening again.

Another good one I have learned recently involves walking along a country path to a lake......I'll run through it here.

Imagine yourself walking along a stone/gravel path with a neatly trimmed lawn either side, the sun is shining, and it's a lovely sunny day.

At the end of the path you come to a locked gate. Take a golden key out of your pocket, open the gate and walk through it, closing it behind you.

Lock the gate with your key, and put it in your pocket. You have now entered your own private place.

The path widens, and is lined with mature trees, the leaves are gently rustling in a gentle breeze. Imagine also that there are beautiful coloured flowers either side of the path. You may wish to stop and inspect them more closely, and smell their perfume.

You continue down the path, and notice a shimmering lake in the distance - this is your goal. First, you may see people coming towards you on the path. They may be friends or loved ones from the spirit world, or even beloved pets.

Stop and greet them, and see if they say anything to you in return.

When you are ready, carry on down the path towards the lake. As you get closer, you notice a wooden bench at the side of the lake. Make your way towards it.

There may be someone sitting waiting for you on the bench, a spirit guide may be. Go and sit down on the bench, looking at the lake and enjoying the beautiful sunshine.

Stay here for however long feels comfortable, and see if anything else happens.....

At the end of your meditation, go back through the gate, and lock it behind you.

Hope this helps in some way.
Closed Thread