Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old Today, 04:55 PM
Master
Angel1

Frequency matches!
Isn't that the truth...when my mind and focus is
directed to the Highest ...what a connection, what an experience!
(I know, it's not 'my' mind...)
;)
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly, that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"

~Lahiri Mahasaya, the Guru of Yogananda's Guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.

Old Today, 09:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Frequency matches!
Isn't that the truth...when my mind and focus is
directed to the Highest ...what a connection, what an experience!
(I know, it's not 'my' mind...)
;)
Yes, exactly – but would you care to expand on your interpretation of it?
Quote:
We live in a vibrational universe and everything is energy vibrating at different frequencies around us and within us.
Science, through quantum physics, is showing us that at the sub-atomic level everything is pure energy. All energy is continually moving and it emits frequency. It is that frequency which creates form.
When you come near a Sacred Place in Nature, the first thing you notice is the vibrational change in the atmosphere, and as you - like a tuning fork ‘align’ with that frequency – it can ‘transport’ you back into the ‘Dreamtime’.
I thought Moriarty had expressed this so beautifully:
http://www.godeeper.info/uploads/8/2...132_orig.jpg?0

I think all Shamanic stories tell that ‘In the Beginning – when everything spoke the same language, communication was like magic …… Humans could shapeshift into animals & animals into humans – because the boundary just wasn’t there.’
(Ref. Gimbuta’s pottery examples that still shows the early Paleolithic layer, which was prior to the population replacement by agriculturalists from Near East into Europe during the Neolithic and prior to Indo-European invasions, that came even later).

But even before that, 'we' (in Europe) have the Creation myths – The birth from the Cosmic Egg.
(Ref. Gimbuta’s pottery that shows how this Creation myth symbolism was continued into the Neolithic era, when Aboriginal European hunter-gatherers and Near Eastern agriculturalists mixed - changing the lifestyle).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_egg

And if we talk about that energetically – it starts to look like the Auric Egg.

Shamanic mythology is about energy frequencies.
The non-dual World Pole (World Mountain, Axis Mundi) that can transport us into the Upper and Lower Worlds.
These three Worlds: Upper-Lower-Middle (experimentally) are differences in Energy Frequencies.

And no - the "Mind Trip" isn't "The Way" (from a white Australian 'direct pointer' Leunig):
http://www.leunig.com.au/images/rece...ns/the-way.jpg