Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 05:27 PM
ljepotica

Cat Am a bit confused over my guide...

Hello all:)

Ok today I lay down in bed and put my crystal quartz on my third eye area and went into meditation...

I asked my spirit guide if I could see him...

After about what seems like 5mins I saw a garden and was walking in it when I come across a bench under a weeping willow tree, I went to sit down and saw a man sitting there. As I approached he smiled a beautiful smile and I sat down next to him.
He is in his mid-thirties with black hair and brown eyes and darker than olive skin.

I asked him some questions and he smiled mainly-fair enough it may take time-then he took out a palm sized blue lace agate and gave it to me, and then he also took out a wooden feather about 15cms tall and about 4cms wide-he gave me this feather...

Then he told me that he was from the Sioux tribe.
Then he told me had to go and said goodbye and ran.

I'm wondering why he gave me those objects-I'm rather new to meeting spirit guides so don't know why he gave me those objects-so if someone could help here with explanation...

This is where it gets confusing:

I meditated earlier on this week and had the same crystal quartz over my third eye area, it was all calm and relaxing when suddenly I saw an image of a man about 70 years old. He was standing outside and I could see mountains behind him...
First he had the same smile as the younger man I described above and secondly this elderly gentleman looked just like an older version of the man I described above. The same eyes, the same smile, the same look in the eyes and even the same hairstyle.

So did I basically see one guide but at different stages of his life or did I perhaps see father and son?
Old 09-12-2006, 05:35 PM
kundalini

Hi LJ,

Firstly, I believe that he gave you the blue lace agate crystal because this is the crystal that your spirit guide wants you to work with primarily. The blue lace agate crystal works with the Heart Chakra and the Throat Chakra mainly. The wooden feather sounds a lot like the Feather of Truth and so it may be a vocalisation of your truth that your spirit guide is looking for you to entertain. I believe the feather may be called Maat. I could be wrong about that though.

I believe that both the young and the old man are one and the same for it would be highly unusual, though not impossible, that they are related in some way. It is just that it is said that spirit guides tend to manifest in whichever they feel you will be most comfortable with at any given moment.

I hope this helps, K.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:07 PM
ljepotica

Oh wow thanks K:)

It's good as I'm starting to get to know more about my spirit guide:)

I somehow thought he was Creek but it's fascinating for me to find out that he is Native American and which tribe he is from.

It's interesting what you say about blue lace agate as the properties it has are very appropriate for things I have to come to terms with and deal with..

I look forward to purchasing the blue lace agate:)

I will look up maat.

Thanks again K:)

Lots of love and positive energy:)
Old 09-12-2006, 08:34 PM
kundalini

Hi LJ,

It's okay. Seems as though I remembered the name of the feather, the feather of truth as Maat, though there is an hyphen above the second 'a'. The following website has much more information on this:

http://www.maatinus.com/Nguzo%20Saba/maatprn.htm

I hope this helps you,

K.
Old 15-12-2006, 05:01 PM
SpiritWarrior

Hi Lj,
What a beautiful experience you had and it shows from your message that you felt the Love from the Guide that came to you and it is always nice when you feel and see one of your Guides...
In answer to your questions about why did he give you the those particular gifts and who was the elderely Guide, maybe the best person to ask is the Guide himself, they will always give you the information if you ask, they are so good and full of unconditional Love, all they want to do is see us be happy.
I am so pleased for you and it sounds like you had a beautiful experience.
Good Luck in finding the TRUTH...
God Bless
Closed Thread