Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Seeker

Heaven and Hell are the same place

A revolution I had a few years ago made me see that heaven and hell are the same place. I say this because when you enter the after life you may see either but to explain it more. If your soul is tainted by selfishness, pride, lust, or hatred. It start to burn when it enters gods light. This is not punishment but to cleanse the soul. You see only darkness because you are not ready to see gods light you feel flames around you but they are cleansing you. This is why I say they are the same place. Gods light is so pure that anything you're immediately starts to be washed by it.
Old 22-12-2016, 09:48 PM
Master
So you don't believe in torture or punishment for negative acts?

ehhhh, sounds like a fairy tale that the devil would tell someone. "hey, there is no actual hell, it's all just an illusion so don't worry about doing the right or wrong thing. just live, everything will be OK in the after life"

but jesus says the opposite, he says live a holy life and enter into a holy heaven, be vigilant in life and do good things. The devil walks about looks for whom he can deceive into walking the easy path, not the difficult one which is straight and narrow.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:34 PM
Seeker

Just because you do not agree with what someone says you do not have to bash them
Old 22-12-2016, 10:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croy2007
Just because you do not agree with what someone says you do not have to bash them

Guess it's my personal preference to "bash" then. I see it as holding up a mirror to what people don't want to see, am I wrong for using the mirror or are they wrong for avoiding looking directly at it so they can only see it through a mirror?
Old 22-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Seeker

You speak what you believe does not make it the truth
Old 22-12-2016, 10:49 PM
Master
Isn't that the way it is for all humans?

if it is, why bother pointing it out?
Old 22-12-2016, 10:56 PM
Seeker

Because you speak as if what you beieive is the only truth and if it doesn't fit what your u believe than "the devil" is involved
Old 22-12-2016, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Because you speak as if what you beieive is the only truth and if it doesn't fit what your u believe than "the devil" is involved

nahh, thats what the bible says lol. As a person saying such terms as heaven, hell, God, I figured you would have known that what I was saying was paraphrased from the bible but I guess you just took those terms without understanding them or trying to take those terms and add new meaning to them.

I was telling you what they oringinally stood for. If you want to make your own meaning for them go ahead, but know that is also mentioned in the bible and is not advisable.
Old 22-12-2016, 11:09 PM
Seeker

Yes I know the Bible you actually were speaking from the new testament
Old 22-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Master
Quote:
A revolution I had a few years ago made me see that heaven and hell are the same place. I say this because when you enter the after life you may see either but to explain it more. If your soul is tainted by selfishness, pride, lust, or hatred. It start to burn when it enters gods light. This is not punishment but to cleanse the soul. You see only darkness because you are not ready to see gods light you feel flames around you but they are cleansing you. This is why I say they are the same place. Gods light is so pure that anything you're immediately starts to be washed by it.
I am not a Christian but I can relate to what you have shared, and I have similar beliefs. Although to me heaven and hell are not a place, for me they are a state of being, and yes the light of God is as a fire which burns away the dross so that we can fully embrace our divine nature.

I believe in reincarnation and that people return to Earth to further transform themselves so that they can complete, if there is any such thing, the journey and consciously merge with God. I also believe that heaven and hell became bedtime stories for kids and those stories changed over the centuries.

I do not believe in a devil; a great nemesis of God who punishes bad people. Ever wonder why bad things happen to good people; it may be just their karma, or something they reincarnated to work off. Yes, it is all speculation on my part.