Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 02-10-2017, 02:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
It is crazy and scary. I don't get into the news much. Whatever info i get comes from relatives who can get in touch with relatives from the island. Many are still without power and drinking water.

Hi Ocean,

Yeah it's just really tragic all around, I was reading earlier only 5 percent of the island has electricity. Orlando is going to get a lot of people in from PR, they are expecting at least 20,000 people to come to this area in less than two weeks. The commmnity is really getting involved in donating, my area in particular has high PR population so I know it has impacted the emotional state in our community
Old 03-10-2017, 12:12 AM
Master
That is always good to hear. The community coming together to help out. Many Puerto Rican communities around here too.
Old 16-02-2018, 05:18 PM
Master
I just ran across this article about how and why the reconstruction in Puerto Rico is taking so long and going so hard after hurricane Maria.

I'm not surprised...I've been to Puerto Rico lots of times and frankly, most of it is just typical 3rd world shacks.

And as it states in this article....the vast majority of owners of these shacks don't even own the property they built there shack on!!! Legally they are squatters!

It will be soo enormously expensive and take soo much time and effort to ever straighten this out!!! If it ever even is straightened out!!!

These poor people!!!!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...199948699.html

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 04-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I just ran across this article about how and why the reconstruction in Puerto Rico is taking so long and going so hard after hurricane Maria.

I'm not surprised...I've been to Puerto Rico lots of times and frankly, most of it is just typical 3rd world shacks.

And as it states in this article....the vast majority of owners of these shacks don't even own the property they built there shack on!!! Legally they are squatters!

It will be soo enormously expensive and take soo much time and effort to ever straighten this out!!! If it ever even is straightened out!!!

These poor people!!!!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...199948699.html
sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! What would you do to survive? I know I wouldn't take anything! For granted. Even if was my next breath.