Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 01-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
quoteThe causal relation between a lack of positive emotions and personal transformation can also be understood intellectually: Imagine you would be in a paradisiac world were you could be, have, feel, and do whatever you want. Do you think this would be the best place to be forever? I don’t think so. Sooner or later it would begin to feel normal and become boring. But we can experience everything with more intensity what we had to miss for a whilequote.

Hi Siemens.

Nice to talk to you again, I think\ have heard there are many different soul groups so on transitioning from the earth plane when it is are time to leave after checking into the main hub of the spirit world we begin to visit other dimensions with in the scope of are soul group.

But also different soul groups can merge and share and learn at the hub just as what we need to do on this earth plane.
You may need to sit and suffer as you say but that is not my thing.

QuoteIn which way are you creative?
I also have the wish to be creative. I tried to write sitcom scripts. But the most time I’m kind of blocked....

I have tried a few different things and I also feel blocked
in places where others do not.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:39 PM
Master
Book1

Oh dear just messed up on that last post, back later

Last edited by Pagandell : 01-03-2019 at 03:23 PM.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:25 PM
Master
Fish

[quote=Siemens]I'm glad your intuition tells you that there is truth in this. The causal relation between a lack of positive emotions and personal transformation can also be understood intellectually: Imagine you would be in a paradisiac world were you could be, have, feel, and do whatever you want. Do you think this would be the best place to be forever? I don’t think so. Sooner or later it would begin to feel normal and become boring. But we can experience everything with more intensity what we had to miss for a while.

But where is the difference? I think each religion contains valid truths wrapped in a meshwork of illusions and lies.
In this case the truth is: be unhappy now then you will be happier in the future.

O.K. is moderately funny ;)
The pro capitalist would say much more about the benefits of capitalism.

In which way are you creative?
I also have the wish to be creative. I tried to write sitcom scripts. But the most time I’m kind of blocked....[/QUOTE

As I know you know the spirit world is far far beyond are earth bound imagination, so there are many things down here we are not aware of about the other dimensions ,I do not think you would get bored in the spirit world it is only a human emotion that's just what I feel.
Being unhappy may be a correct way for you to return to your soul group and the sophisticated planet you feel you will return to.
But I think/feel at the moment there are many many soul groups as there are all the infinite possibilities of love and imagination of creative energy and we follow different vibrations of thought, but sharing are learnt vibrations of wisdom must be were its at.

How is it that you know so much about your soul group and this planet you speak about.

I have tried a few different creative things out, singing in a band, acting, and I to have blocks getting in the way, I have some of my poems here on sf I have submitted as threads, some on the poetry section and some on the chanelled messages section. At the moment I am working on some photograthic art work.

Last edited by Pagandell : 02-03-2019 at 02:23 AM.
Old 02-03-2019, 12:00 PM
Deactivated Account

I could be considered a light warrior with all my battles I've fought with negative entities in the lower realms. I don't assign labels to myself much these days though.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
You may need to sit and suffer as you say but that is not my thing.
Nobody likes to suffer, of course, but almost everyone is suffering from something. Misery is never because of unwanted reasons but always (almost always) because the soul of the affected person wants to mature thru going through this experience.
You said you had depressive episodes too. It depends on your developmental level how i.e. in which way you are suffering. A very powerful tool for development is the experience of unfulfilled longings. The profit you gain is passion. The longer you don’t get what you desire the happier you are when finally your wish becomes true.

Of course it’s not the case that we have to suffer in every life. Perhaps we don’t suffer the most time of our existence but in lives we want to develop intensely we normally undergo experiences that are unpleasant.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:20 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Nobody likes to suffer, of course, but almost everyone is suffering from something. Misery is never because of unwanted reasons but always (almost always) because the soul of the affected person wants to mature thru going through this experience.
You said you had depressive episodes too. It depends on your developmental level how i.e. in which way you are suffering. A very powerful tool for development is the experience of unfulfilled longings. The profit you gain is passion. The longer you don’t get what you desire the happier you are when finally your wish becomes true.

Of course it’s not the case that we have to suffer in every life. Perhaps we don’t suffer the most time of our existence but in lives we want to develop intensely we normally undergo experiences that are unpleasant.
Not to interrupt what you 2 are discussing, but I agree with the points that you've made.

Not only does one gain more passion, but they also gain knowledge to use/share and deepen their understanding.
Old 04-03-2019, 06:20 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I could be considered a light warrior with all my battles I've fought with negative entities in the lower realms. I don't assign labels to myself much these days though.

My battles with neg's have been with those of human form, there main mission seems to be to control, drain my energy and to stop me doing my thing, but I feel they do not have the power they had in the past.

No i'm not into labels, I've had incredible spiritual things happen when staying at the krishna temple and also going to spiritualist churches and they are very different when looking at them from the out side. At the temple no smoke drink or even sexy food.
But at the church lots of the mediums would smoke a cigarette before or after contacting the spirit world and some of us would go down the pub for a drink and a chat after the service.

But the light warrior seems to really fit my situation.
Old 06-03-2019, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:

Yes I understand what you are saying, I was just saying I need to take some thing for my depression, it is just to much to put up for to long and I can not be creative when feeling depressed.
Old 09-03-2019, 12:14 AM
Knower
although you guys try to stay positive do you still get trouble with negative entities, ive seen where lightworker's talk of 'archons' and 'demiurges' and negative entities that will try to put you off path. im not sure what the situation is like now though with higher vibrations and march new energies coming through. would it be safe to say you can give christians some credit for being aware of negative entities that are active and influencing or attacking people on a spiritual level draining energy yeah, it's like they got that bit right in a way.
Old 09-03-2019, 11:43 AM
Knower

I think these "negative entities" do not exist.