Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-09-2018, 01:45 AM
Knower

@ Heart, I have not caught up on all of what you are writing but you seem to have a real gift for sharing (from what I have read so far) your experience in this. Thank you for sharing your story on here.
Old 21-09-2018, 02:21 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57tcjc75
@ Heart, I have not caught up on all of what you are writing but you seem to have a real gift for sharing (from what I have read so far) your experience in this. Thank you for sharing your story on here.

Your most welcome.

this journey I write about.... It all started with I asking a simple request be accepted by the entire universe, I asked this....

"Show me the meaning of true love"

never really thought I would be sharing some of the most heart felt parts of my life and finding the words to do so

thank you for allowing I to express this
Old 21-09-2018, 02:37 AM
Administrator
"I see a reflection of my higher self holding a mirror of syncronity... with you my dear" Heart

This is the song of twin flame connections... it is beyond words to describe
Old 21-09-2018, 02:59 AM
Administrator
when you surrender to your heart you also hear it speak to you its unfathomable wisdom utters silent tones of understanding, here is just one of them I would like to share

Here is an almost poetic example of reflections and mirroring of soul mates and twin flames connections…

If you had no idea what icebergs are you would be fooled into thinking that all that is present is the tip that you can see above the water line and fooled by the reflection on the surface giving you the “impression” of something greater than is being seen here, the reflection is the dream of the higher self the tip your lower self upside down yet below the surface is a fathomless depth of bottomless mysteries that are beyond our current understanding,
My question to you all is this….

Upon what ocean does our souls travel?