Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-09-2018, 04:28 AM
Administrator
when you surrender to your heart....2

I am regularly asked if what Lynn and I is doing is cheating before we became married to each other, to which I have numerously replied NO, its not a form of cheating, in as much as it seems like it is to others. it-is-not, you are expressing the true essence of yourself through the energy of true love and another is seeing your truth and believing in it , now how beautiful is that!!

astral connections like these often challenge our thoughts and belief systems on what is right and wrong about these connections, and more specifically those relationships we have with ourselves and others whose perception of a relationship is of a conventional role, ie you meet someone and that is that no other man or woman should enter that relationship,
the only true relationship that only exists is with yourself, no other form of relationship can compare to that connection you have with your own heart
those that have already gone through or going through these connections will agree with me that the poor reception they get from others with little or no understanding will stand accusing or labeling you as a cheat or user and abuser, Until they themselves have the same thing happen to them there will always be some form of disagreement about astral connections,
in my own perception and long standing experience of the energy involved in astral connections they are neither good nor bad, the bad part (Is a life's lesson in love) is that if you are attached to the energy you will suffer.... greatly, the good part is you will feel alive and loved from the source of your own being, not that of another but through your self will you feel another's love that is without a need or desire, without form or boundaries, time and distance mean nothing to that type of connection
Just as the sun warms your body (That's good) it can also harm you if you remain too long in it (Quite bad) the light from the sun is the astral connection (seeing the light of another's love ) and the love of another is the seen and felt as energy (the sun ray)
the sun is seen as neither good nor bad yet we all bask in its glory despite knowing what it does to us
After all what is all of this? energy... flowing and ebbing in a timeless boundless manor to and from our own hearts towards one another and way beyond. when I speak it is from my heart, when you listen it is with your heart, I am touching you with my heart and you receive it with your own heart, how you respond is yours to give and mine to take

as regards a TF or SM they are reflections of your hearts greatest desire to be expressed, true love is an art of living without the attachment to another's energy, seeing them as separate yet togetherness, loving from a distance yet close, sharing yet not caring for the gift, just as we see the same moon sun and stars, breath this very same air walk the very same paths we are together yet you all are pillars of your own creations, love is the space that is between us

is it not insane to fall in love with a reflection,
Remember the saying... win the hearts and minds of others, do that on an inward basis, win your own mind and heart then make them beautiful
Old 16-09-2018, 04:58 AM
Administrator
Something wrote on SF last year and deserves to be repeated here....

The path (if it could be called one) that was presented to I all those years ago was all about the letting go of all that I held onto as truth and told to discard the rest.
A twin flame is like the warm glowing embers of two hearts as one, the wisdom and understanding you get from these connections are beyond words to describe so when I use the words. Separation, letting go, discard, surrender, it is to describe the act of holding onto a red-hot ember and being burnt by its radiance and energy and then after much harsh lessons we slowly learn to set this love free,
Who and what told I to explore twin flames is debatable but if you ask the right questions about the real meaning of true love. Twin flames is the path to follow if you wish to know the hidden mysteries of your own heart, my own journey (or story) almost becomes surreal, even now I am stunned by the life changing effects and unbelievable impossibilities it has presented to I, back then I would never have believed a word of anyone if they said twin flames would change my life but … it did,

I was shown how to hold onto another’s love without being scorched by the embers we create in them

I was told how to let go of every aspect of my being… I had to overcome desire, lust, neediness, wanting of another’s company without really understanding why. To I these are things that separate us. Bind us to an everlasting wheel of suffering (Buddhism?)

I was forced to accept the very core of my being without these things, a stripped-down version of what humanity I had left, humbled and empty of all yet filled with unrecognised love for humanity. It was not till I asked the universe who I could share such understanding love with that It responded in subtle and strange ways the one with whom I now spend the rest of my life with

Why did I go through such adversity? 2003 for I was the start of this journey and a crash course in overcoming hundreds of not thousands of years of egos rights and the minds conditioning to see that I was complete in the first place, here and now.

I could prattle on for many more words to try and relay in writing to describe something beyond the minds comprehension, but if I could then this is what true love would say…

‘The universe has an opinion… it speaks to you if you listen to it. Its unwritten words are unspoken yet they can be clearly heard through a state of love and compassion’
Heart
Old 16-09-2018, 05:17 AM
Administrator
TF and SM connections are all about understanding and evolving the true nature of divine love
Old 16-09-2018, 09:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
as regards a TF or SM they are reflections of your hearts greatest desire to be expressed, true love is an art of living without the attachment to another's energy, seeing them as separate yet togetherness, loving from a distance yet close, sharing yet not caring for the gift, just as we see the same moon sun and stars, breath this very same air walk the very same paths we are together yet you all are pillars of your own creations, love is the space that is between us

is it not insane to fall in love with a reflection,
Remember the saying... win the hearts and minds of others, do that on an inward basis, win your own mind and heart then make them beautiful

I just wanted to say thank you for these words, I think that what you said about love and connection is beautifully put. So thank you I;m sending you love <3
Old 16-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Guide

Thank you Heart. This is beautiful and, yes, difficult for "outsiders" to understand.

In my situation all people see is that my twin "should" do this, or treat me this way, or be with me in a relationship. They don't understand the unique connection and that you can love someone and not be together. We have been in this 30 years.
Old 16-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Administrator
Thank you ssdm1 and Bornonthecusp, I dedicate this to you, what love would say that resides in the space between us all....

"I am the voice of understanding even though no sound is heard.
I speak volumes of tranquility, peace and silence of our own inner space.
Where time and distance fade into a sweet sense of wonder.
All that is felt.... a purity of unconditional love " Heart
Old 16-09-2018, 11:38 PM
Knower

Thank you Heart for your words! I ended up writing quite a bit... with your use of the word cheating and your experience of being questioned - prompted me :-) It's rainy... good time to ponder and write...

I wonder though... what are peoples thoughts about both sides of "cheating"... Cheating is a very loaded word with many judgments attached... particularly when concerning romantic and/or committed relationships. I've come face to face through a bunch of it.

What are the boundaries? Are they always clear? Is breathing “cheating”? Or is walking through sunshine (or even rain) and feeling the infusing flow of energy within... sometimes shared & sparked acutely with another? Surprise!!! Umm... Do I know you?

Is it cheating to not immediately proceed with divorce papers when a portal opened up within you (did it?) ~ even while married? Or is cheating not to tell all to your partner when you don't really know yet what ALL is? What was that?!?! Whoa!!! Who!?!? Is it cheating to become curious? Is it cheating to "communicate" with another inside? Or in message, or voice or face to face? or on a anonymous message board out to the ethers? When you fantasize in your head... or are spontaneously flooded or visited in ways never before imagined... Is it cheating to plug your ears or stick your head in the sand rather than acknowledge what you are wildly feeling and questioning?

To live to satisfy outside onlookers (or even oneself) with widely accepted “relationship” parameters and rules so as to remain in “NOT CHEATING” territory seems to me sometimes an attempt to "cheat" myself from the Self that shows up again and again. Knocking on the door, wanting to be let in. Denied and cast out from self what is actually felt within but have ignored, denied, and abandoned.

In astral or 5d, calling in so to speak, confirmed in 3D enough times... Is it cheating to allow yourself to get to know your own energetic body and those that may join you there? Oh, that can happen?!?!

Can allowing oneself to listen and attune to truth of one’s internal senses be “cheating”? Beyond topical lust as many may label it or point to... as the souls divine energy often engages passion which can get confused/eclipsed with lust. Or is the shutting down of such exploration of internal knowing and awareness the actual cheating of self?

Balancing cheating another vs. cheating oneself... hmmmm... Sometimes... you can only be honest with another if you know how to be honest with yourself. And maybe to be honest with yourself you need to get to know yourself and ummm make mistakes that you learn from.

In this way my perspective may be unpopular... but having lived through tough experiences and transitioned "cheating" into something else. I allow each person’s right to choose their path in pursuit of growing self awareness for their discovery of what that something else is. I dont have to be a part of it. I can choose to block or leave whatever doesn’t work for me. Still... Even if the transition appears messy... Even if there is "cheating". The challenge, i believe, is to live authentically in the context of assumed relationship trajectories and storylines that get easily rattled as new discoveries of self unfold and nudge their way into our awareness and into our daily lives. Standard rules for relating often don't peacefully accommodate the collapsing emotional dissonance that can be felt when your self understanding *shockingly* now includes soul energy of another... stranger or is it more...

S: Hi Honey... I've gotta share something with you... I'm kinda feeling crazylike inside. While out shopping last week (last year or ten years ago) my soul was criss-crossed with another’s in aisle 5... and now (i’m not sure why or how) but somehow I know s/he’ll be part of my life experience maybe forever... and seems to permeate my psyche... and oh did i mention how my body is sometimes in an orgasmic walking waking state... and sorry can you be patient with me as i’m energetically overloaded and am unable to share sexual intimacy with you until this energetic wave passes? Otherwise I may short out! [Or perhaps your in luck I am flowing... flowing... flowing!!!]

S: I love you and am committed to our imperfectly perfect, ebbing and flowing relationship for as long as we can be loving and supportive to each other's growth and well being... but i need to be able to express my truth which now includes this other... regardless if we see each other or not... regardless if i choose to explore knowing that person in my day to day or not. S/he is still here inside. Yeah, I would really like to know him/her more and relate with him/her if I could if i’m honest with myself. I mean... what is this connection? Why is this happening? It seems a pathway to self discovery. I’ve never experienced anything like this!

S: Sound ok?

T: Who is this other person?!?!?!?! What do they want with you?

S: I’m not actually sure... maybe nothing... I don't even know if they feel the same... actually i do know they but I cannot state why?

T: What do you want? Are you willing to throw away what we have built for some random person (or evil seductive interloper) who’s got you day dreaming a bit? Or a lot... I don't even want to know WHAT your thinking about.... Who may not even be interested in knowing you in real life? Or Who is ok with moving in on an existing marriage... I'm right here!!! I've been here all along...

S: I really wanted to share what’s happening with me more than anything because I love you and find it impossible to keep this from you. I’m not trying to find a way to leave you. I’m here too! This other experience... It definitely feels like a soul connection that exists beyond day to day interactions... it doesn’t feel like a choice. Not really... It feels like it just is. Inside. Part of me and timeless... but yeah there are some “interesting” aspects to it that confuse me/scare me/excite me and i feel connected with God/source more than ever before... I'd understand if you can't do this... I don't even know if I can... Can you? Can you go through this with me?

T1: I love you. Thank you for sharing your truth with me... This hurts a lot! I thought I was that special person in your life. Now there’s some cosmic soul connection i’m being compared to. it sounds pretty crazy! I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying to me. If you even love me anymore... if you loved me how could this happen? Still... More than anything i want what’s best for you even if it means you/me/we change along the way. With respect and love! Just please understand this is terrifying for me... i don't want to lose you and what we have. But I love you and if this is really an important part of you or your growth as you seem to believe it is i’m willing to support you and see you through whatever this turns out to be. Even if at the end of the day we need to separate paths for you to discover your greatest happiness. Please understand if this gets to be too much... I may need to move on to new unknown places for my greatest happiness. Just as you.

S: Oh, i love you so much!!! You are amazing!!! I know it’s crazy scary. I’m scared beyond my skin... but i also feel all this love that is just ooozing out and through me. Thank you for being so supportive and understanding. I was so, so scared you’d be forever angry and lash out at me!!! That you'd leave me... I don’t know what is happening or where any of this is going but i do know I’m here for you, for us, and our family! My love has not changed and we are who we are to each other. Always. I will be honest with you about where i’m at to the best of my ability especially now knowing you are also willing to hear me and love me through this - I don’t know what it is...

T2: No f*ing way! I’m not ok with you seeing or talking to this person. Have you been doing so already? Are you asking me for permission to cheat on me?!? I didn’t sign up for this. I can’t believe you’d do this to me! We’re _____!!! How could you let this happen? Can’t you control yourself? Getting hot for some other! Do I mean that little to you? Am I that unattractive? This is so wrong! You have to decide me or...?

S: You’re right. I’m sorry. I dont know what came over me. I do choose you! I love you! I don’t even know why this is happening to me but it is!!!

S: I can choose not to engage with this person in day to day to make me/YOU more comfortable and not hurt my/YOUR feelings but the other stuff... the dreams, “convos”, messages, and ummm... shared energy... maybe i can numb it out and forget about it... i can endeavor to keep us safe as i should. I’ll get over it... one day.

Cheating...

If cheating is happening towards another i imagine it’s a reflection of us cheating ourselves in some way. Our authentic self that’s not allowed to walk in the light of day so squeezes into the dark shadows and corners of expression. Not allowed to become words on our lips... until its suppressed so much so that it blurts and acts out in retaliatory reaction rather than responding in kind... And/or compressing into a hardened pit buried deep inside you. Numb...

After a long hard journey with my husband i now believe "cheating" happens a lot because being authentic and candid is very hard and we can easily make a mess of it. And sometimes we can run and hide from hard stuff until it catches up to us in one way or another. It hurts. I know. But it is often part of the journey towards discovering and practicing being your authentic self - if Self is suppressed enough to take action to express itself covertly.

I imagine there are some that "cheat" others... numb to the concern or care for others... or believing they are "protecting"/perpetuating the false reality of others to maintain the "happiness" in order to hold all of their disparate, dissonant pieces together in some kind of "controlled" way... shadows and all... so they can feel whole themselves.

Some "cheat" themselves so much so that they live only for the benefit of others... more so than even their own self. Self sacrifice being the only known way to be. Until they discover the resentment that built up along the way... the abandonment that they themselves chose.

Some "cheat" others/self because they don't yet know how to BE themselves authentically yet in any kinda "acceptable workable or safe way"? Sometimes balancing/shifting between "cheating" self or "cheating" others... when authentically honest templates all around are not yet known or approached... or practiced with any skill...

I like spending time creating new authentic templates that lean into honest practice with Self and others... aligning to a place within/without that IS beyond "cheating" self AND others... even when curve balls abound. even when it hurts and tests everything known before...

Any other thoughts on cheating? Are we ready to know each other authentically? Not react from our own place of wounding. Are we even ready to know ourselves? And our partners - shadows and all. I ask because if we are not ready to hear the truth of another and ourselves - no matter the outcome - how can we have any reasonable expectation of “no cheating” of self or others? The opposite of no cheating is transparency. Are we ready for that? To lean into complicated territory of new unknown templates that share who we are with ourselves and loved ones rather than “cheat” to be fully who we! Or cheat ourselves from being exactly who we are. We don’t have a variety of examplars to glean from thus far. In this way we may be on our own. Thus making what we will for ourselves.

Ok, hope that is helpful beyond my own percolations...

TW
Old 17-09-2018, 04:16 AM
Administrator
Hello Tortoise Walks and thank you for your words.

it takes an imense amount of energy, maintained desire, lusting wanting needing and hankering for anothers love to cheat on a phisical partner if we are inclined to treat a twin flame or soulmate connection at face value, no one has the time of day to see that a TF or SM is a reflection, a mirror

What is the nature of this reflection, mirror that someone can intimatly know you from another continent apart only to put into question the conventional views of what we and they THINK a relationship should really be or not be

why would we fall head over heals in love and struggle to understand why there is no response or effection with a reflection? a mirror? it is energy...... nothing more, nothing less,

When I found it hard,, no imposible to describe what I was going through back then I was ridiculed, separated from those of less understanding nature, and yes accused (Falsly) of cheating, I simply kept the lifes lessons being taught to I despite wanting to discussing it openly

Now I am open fully to discussing how and why these connections happen and at the very least describe what I went through and how I delt with it
Old 17-09-2018, 04:43 PM
Administrator
Hi TW, I wrote this in 2011 on this forum, I think it has some relevance to what is being discussed here,

even now I still struggle to find the words to describe such things, it appears that to learn well the lesson on the true art of love is to spend the rest of our days finding the words to describe something beyond words!! so I am often forced to go back on my notes I wrote years ago and remember

True Love

Someone told me once.... 'I haven't mastered the true meaning of 'love'

so I said to him

to really truly know the meaning of love is to.... accept it in your heart, willingly and then to let it go over and over again.

You are then expressing love and allowing that expression to grow and evolve without being attached to its results

these TF and SM connections is all about underatanding and evolving the true nature of love intentions. what those intentions are is expressed as divinity, divine intervention, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest score, cheating would be an immeasurable -1 compared to divine intervention which is 10plus-beyond comprehension

Another question the same person asked me which I feel is relivent here. "Can you describe this love?"

My response is....

I believe words don’t come close to a description of true love. The closest thing to it is like being well and truly in love with someone and ends in a love bound to no one in particular so all and everything is genuinely felt with compassion, so compassion, logically speaking is what these connections are all about, unconditional compassion, that's a hard feat to go through if we only look at the physical person as a need or want

It certainly starts with a real person you feel much love for, in my case a TF who is already in a relationship and on the other side of the planet, so the universe was teaching me forced downtime, so I took the next best option…. To learn from it.

Lynn was mimicking what is already there inside me, it is easy to mistake it for a material love based on a need or desire to be with someone, it takes guts and pure honesty to break away from this distorted view of the mind, this of course really hurts, my mind wants something it cant have so conflicting views and inner wars are just as real as those seen around the world, so I asked myself...what if I take away the wants the needs and desires? you are left with nothing but your own striped down naked version of awareness, I then had no choice but to turn that love within to my own heart

When you do, you free yourself to an endless boundless loving compassion that includes all who can hear see and sense your energy

Footnote:

it is the expectation of getting something out of a TF SM that could be considered cheating but as you correctly say we are cheating ourselves the right to understand loves true nature if we do, that makes it hurt because you can never truly own love, but you can express it freely, give it to others freely allow it to take you and others on a spiritual journey freely, manifest things freely create and move mountains freely.
Old 17-09-2018, 11:43 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for your wisdom. I've been questioning a lot lately. Somehow, this came at just the right time for me. TF connections are so complex. Sometimes, it's completely overwhelming. But this has given me guidance and clarity.