Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-09-2018, 04:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
You have the right idea, as with anything else you need to use common sense. If you have an impulse to buy something really costly and you know you can't afford it, then you probably don't want to. Here's something that happened to me a few days ago. I went to a busy gas station I normally go to. There's always people around it and I have a bad habit of leaving my vehicle running when I go in. Well I saw someone standing outside witch was normal. All of a sudden I had a strong inpulse to turn my vehicle off take my keys and lock the door. At that moment I didn't even see what the person looked like. As I went into the gas station the guy told me some sad story about his wife an kid and asked me for money. I told him I had no cash and walked into the store. After I walked in he did the same with and older person and followed them into the store badgering her for money. She gave him money an he left. When you get impulses like that you really want to listen to them!

But what about when it comes to an idea. Like for example, my test results came back sort of on the high side for hemoglobin for the thousandth time in a row, and so now the doctor is testing me for bone marrow disease to rule it out or not.

Instead of getting all scared while I wait for test results to come back, how do I tap into my intuition about that.

Like, I'm trying to test out my intuition now. I think my intuition says no, there's nothing wrong with my bone marrow and she's probably not going to know what it causing it.
And I think I know what it causing it, and it's nothing to be worried about.

But my intuition was kind of wrong last time lol. But then again, I don't know if my intuition was wrong per se, because obviously I picked up on the same feeling that psychic picked up on.
Like, there must have been a reason why we both strongly felt connected to that guy.
I'm thinking, my intuition really did pick up on the fact that I'm related to her and him, and I did sense that I had doubts about the father, so I was right about that.

Ok, and now I'm looking into another guy who might be my birth dad. It's weird because one of his mom's many spouses, connects to my tree, and it just so happens it's the spouse that he took his name after.
So I assumed he was this guys son.
What are the chances that I would be able to connect this guy to my tree on ancestry??? And not only that, but I have matches with the same last name as his mom. So I'm related to him, even if it's just distantly, but that's a weird coincidence is it not? And I guess it could be a coincidence, because incest is common in that family, so that's why I just ignored that finding for awhile.

But I always end up going back to this guy, and everyone I talk to always ends up mentioning him again. It always comes back to him. He was the one I originally thought was my birth dad, before I even knew his father connected to my tree.

So I guess if we're going by first "impulse" then my intuition is saying it's him.

But it doesn't add up because they are not telling me that his dad isn't the guy who connect to my tree, that he has a completely different father with a different last name. And in my opinion, they do look very similar! I can see a noticeable resemblance in them both!

It doesn't matter, I'll probably never know, because I can't get ahold of him or any of his relatives for that matter anyway.

I think when it comes to intuition, there's no room for any doubts. So if I have any doubts, then it's most likely not him. I'm just trying to figure out if my doubts are analytical or intuitive lol.

Man I really suck at this intuition thing.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:17 AM
Master
I am not a professional anything, but I do like to help people the best I can, for your medical condition I'll send a prayer for you and I hope it helps you stay strong. Sometimes Doctor's can be wrong 2nd opinion if anything is wrong is a wise choice. But until then focus on what's going right you don't want to worry yourself into sickness.
On your father situation, there's a lot of odd things that happen in family trees. I know of someone who had 2 children with this one guy, the couple broke up and the guy started dating and had a child with this person's mother. Another example in a smaller town there's there's 2 separate families with the same last name. My mom married into one set of family, my mom's sister married into another. So my cousin an I have the same last name but we're related through our mom's not our fathers and we're not in bread. So tracking names can get tricky. The farther back you go the trickier it gets. If I were you I would probably go with my gut feeling on that one.