Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 30-05-2018, 05:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Been trying every route possible to reach my goals and dreams for 9 yrs straight.

they never came......

Until i let go of them fully. Became completely content with what i have and never getting more. That's when the universe started giving me all the things i never imagined having. each new blessings is beyond what i could have ever asked for. It was a friendly reminder to stop trying to control what comes and goes.

The hardest thing to do in life: Just Be.
Old 30-05-2018, 06:33 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma

not arguing that. But some say its the easiest thing. once you stop letting your mind convince you its difficult.
Old 30-05-2018, 06:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
not arguing that. But some say its the easiest thing. once you stop letting your mind convince you its difficult.

Oh yes it totally is. Probably the hard thing is rather to find the way there.
Old 30-05-2018, 08:08 PM
Knower

What makes you think it is going to stay like it is? Will you continue to just let it be if you lose something you need to be content? What happens if you lose something that other things rely on? How smooth can you roll through changes that disrupt everything? Are you willing to lose everything and live on the street?".........I am wondering whether this attitude is dependent on a level of need being met and if it holds up when everything is at stake.
Old 30-05-2018, 08:18 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
I am wondering whether this attitude is dependent on a level of need being met and if it holds up when everything is at stake.

That's the big test then.
Old 30-05-2018, 08:22 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Oh yes it totally is. Probably the hard thing is rather to find the way there.
To me the journey is more fun then the destination.
Old 30-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Master
Some interesting replies going on here. What everyone is basically saying is.. well, you can't manifest anything. Unless the universe decides you can have it. Baring it is part of your souls agenda. If you are meant to suffer. You will have nothing. No matter what. So you must, let go of any idea of anything, and just live life. With nothing. Or maybe if you are lucky. The universe will give you a cracker every now and then.

Wow! What a sad reality to live. No wonder this world is full of so much torment and pain.
Old 30-05-2018, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Some interesting replies going on here. What everyone is basically saying is.. well, you can't manifest anything. Unless the universe decides you can have it. Baring it is part of your souls agenda. If you are meant to suffer. You will have nothing. No matter what. So you must, let go of any idea of anything, and just live life. With nothing. Or maybe if you are lucky. The universe will give you a cracker every now and then.

Wow! What a sad reality to live. No wonder this world is full of so much torment and pain.

Hi Innerlight,

I don't know about what everyone else is basically saying, but my post to you personally, highlights the following:

...." the Universe is, Itself, ALL the circumstances you CAN experience, for good or ill...NOW BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK. That's why what you ask for is always, already available to BE experienced. That's why the Universe ALWAYS says YES ! But ONLY to what you say YES for in yourself. Yes, it's hard to get a job in this economy. Yes, the job I want is just waiting for me. Yes, I know I won't get that raise. Yes, I always knew I'd get the recognition I deserve. Yes, if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Yes, the Universe is a mirror. Yes, no one can help me. Yes, I will succeed even if no one helps me. Yes, yes, yes ! (Get it ?)"

I've bolded the part that helps explain WHY that is.

Doling out crackers is not what I was referring to....unless crackers is all one sees one's self as worthy to receive.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 30-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

nature abhors to vacuums

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horror_vacui_(physics)
Old 30-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Hi Innerlight,

I don't know about what everyone else is basically saying, but my post to you personally, highlights the following:

...." the Universe is, Itself, ALL the circumstances you CAN experience, for good or ill...NOW BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK. That's why what you ask for is always, already available to BE experienced. That's why the Universe ALWAYS says YES ! But ONLY to what you say YES for in yourself. Yes, it's hard to get a job in this economy. Yes, the job I want is just waiting for me. Yes, I know I won't get that raise. Yes, I always knew I'd get the recognition I deserve. Yes, if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Yes, the Universe is a mirror. Yes, no one can help me. Yes, I will succeed even if no one helps me. Yes, yes, yes ! (Get it ?)"

I've bolded the part that helps explain WHY that is.

Doling out crackers is not what I was referring to....unless crackers is all one sees one's self as worthy to receive.

I was, merely, stating from what seemed to have been the trend of this thread. Which seemed to be, if your soul allows it, it can happen. That, train, while I understand, seems a little cold and detached. That well, maybe I'm going to suffer for rest of my life. And there's nothing I can do, but accept. Bare in mind, I am not saying I am suffering. Just, using examples.

It seems, the first "rule", if I can even call it a rule, is that one must see the reality of the manifestation as being real. That it already exists. One can not doubt, or even question it. It's a part of their life. But, I suppose, if one does fix on a certain income. That they get this "specific" job, their manifestation will not come to fruition. As others could also be needing it, or something better may come along than at the one place you had your eyes set on.

I guess really, it's more about the idea that life is provided for. That I started this thread about. To have that belief that no matter what, my bills will always be paid for. And just not worry about the rest. That is something I am still learning.

I will say the universe does have a wicked sense of humor as since I have made this thread the universe has showered me with what it is capable of doing. I had finished a vision board, and thought to myself, it could use some rose quartz to add to it. I was out of it, and needed to get some. Two days later, in my mail, was a package from a friend, and they put some rose quartz in it. Another time, I put up a picture of the blessed mother, and thought, I wanted to get a picture of another ascended being. A few days later, I had class, and ended up in a store, that had for sale a necklace with that same being on it. That I just had to scoop up. Sure, I put out for it, but it still put it into my path. I've also learned you have to create an equal balance to this. If I am just manifesting and taking, the energy is not balanced. So it needs to be an equal exchange of energy.