Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 30-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Guide

So ive been investing a little here and there and so far im only a couple hundred down HA! Learned a lot. And expecting to get some gains in the future. But who cares. Its only money. :p

Whats more important...

I am actually experiencing exactly what ive been sorting out here...

It has been insane. In the cryptoworld everything seems to move extremely fast. As light?

And ive been sleeping half the ammount i used to. Partly adrenaline, but i have mayb slept 7 hours in the last three days and the days before that kinda.

I experienced i could leave the old world behind and am allready living in the future. I am much more inclined to eat healthy food and have absolutely no desire for candy and such, while before the cravings just kept on goin and goin... and goin... and goin. (im not fat though... :p)

But i have some catching up to do i guess. Cause im sure it will takes it tolle eventually. But yeah.

Lorelyn. I was excited about it all, but i have no interest anymore in getting referrals or whatever. It becomes a bussiness on itself and neither do i want to be responsible for possible losses and risk. That particulary site is attacked by many as a scam, but they are back up and running and i still have a good feeling about it. Ive tested myself to the absolute core to be as objective as possible but it still feels right so im taking the plunge. If i lose it so be it. But i just do it for myself and take the risk.
Old 30-08-2017, 11:34 PM
Guide

Also i think i can say by now, bitcoin isnt going anywhere. I think it will be $7000 by the end of the year (not financial advise!)

This Ethereum is also kinda cool. It needs gas to be sended, lol. What the hell gas is, ive no idea. Probably to get the data goin or somethin.

And yes, its indeed the Wild West. :p Supercool really lol.
Old 31-08-2017, 02:56 AM
Master
So you have to watch the stock daily I take it? It's not Buy and Hold?
Old 31-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
So you have to watch the stock daily I take it? It's not Buy and Hold?

Well, in this u mainly speculate the coin is going up (alternative coins..)

U can watch daily but u dont have to ofcourse. Its extremely volatile. Im taking a risk to earn some extra and then hold a full bitcoin before the end of 2018. But rather now. Its gonna rocket i think. Because a second wave of speculants is coming now they here bitcoin is so much worth now, just like me. Im an early second wave adopter though. The beginning basicly. Its in this time the most money can be made probably. And ofcourse the first wave of bitcoinholders etc.
Because before this second wave bitcoin was quite stagnant for a couple years.

Edit: but yes, mostly buy and hold. Daytrading i dont recommend. U either win a bit or lose a lot. Plus the frustration of when selling seeing the coin keep going up and to never come down anymore for the day.
Old 31-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Also i think i can say by now, bitcoin isnt going anywhere. I think it will be $7000 by the end of the year (not financial advise!)

This Ethereum is also kinda cool. It needs gas to be sended, lol. What the hell gas is, ive no idea. Probably to get the data goin or somethin.

And yes, its indeed the Wild West. :p Supercool really lol.

You're dead on there!

As you say, this is becoming the new reality, a world of electronic signals flying about - I suppose it isn't so far off analogising how the nervous system works, from which we develop a view of "reality" through our perceptive processing.

An interesting twist to "as above so below."

Also intriguing is how to interface the psychic environment in which I live with this new quasi-reality, the manifestations of these electronics dished up on screens, through loud-speakers and via sensuographic devices....

How long before this revolution can take in all our senses and manifest a new semiotics... the sign systems that let us communicate, a new body language without bodies, etc. How long before people will be afraid to leave their front doors?!

Old 31-08-2017, 09:57 AM
Guide

Quote:
How long before this revolution can take in all our senses and manifest a new semiotics... the sign systems that let us communicate, a new body language without bodies, etc. How long before people will be afraid to leave their front doors?!

I wouldnt let fear come into the eqoation. Here is somethin interesting for example. Vibe coins can be used within this system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctgQT7tiLbU
Old 31-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Master
Just wow. I can't believe how far it's come already. I remember when they captured the first holographic coke can...it seems like not so long ago.
Old 31-08-2017, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
I wouldnt let fear come into the eqoation. Here is somethin interesting for example. Vibe coins can be used within this system.

I just watched the video and went to Vibhub.io and was interested in investing in the holoport tech only to discover this in the contribution contract "By participating in this fundraiser I agree to the terms and conditions and confirm that I am not a citizen of the USA"
Like what the heck?
Old 31-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:

Interesting. Will a simulacrum of telepathy one day be possible? Explored in science fiction, it seems possible in that we construct a "reality" through our perceptive workings. Could these be decoded and passed to another person? Sounds unlikely seen from today's domestic electronics scene but a) as this video shows, developments are miles ahead of domestic electronics in R&D, and b) any AI machine would presumably form some view of "reality" to be able to function. Eventually the codes will be understood.

At the moment we're tied to examining others' imaginations through film and sound. There's so much more.

Old 31-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Guide
Well in 100 years it will become mainstream, but not in our lifetime. If it were adopted tomorrow it would only work in the biggest first worlds, but it would be completly worthless anywhere else. Maybe as much as a peso. Physical money is needed until the majority of the population catches up with first worlds
Closed Thread