Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 27-02-2014, 07:01 AM
_Lost

Apples before bed

I've heard that drinking apple juice, or just eating apples before bed can induce vivid dreams. I didn't have any juice, but I do have a bag of apples in the fridge. I shared one with my gf hoping that it will give us some wild dreams. Has anyone ever heard of this, or is it a load of **?
Old 27-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Master
not heard of that specifically but my grandma used to say, when she was babysitting us, that if you eat apples before bed to "crunch em well!"

there are legal dream herbs available online that can induce differents types of dreaming; lucid and some others, can't recall. not my thing but maybe for others

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 27-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Suspended
I've heard that peanut butter makes you lucid.

Think I'll have an apple spread with peanut butter for my supper tonight.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:16 AM
Experiencer

I have also heard about peanut butter, but it didnt work for me. Mugwort gives you vivid dreams, but in my case they were vivid nightmares. Totally uncool. Never heard about apples, but if uou try it make sure to nuy the good pure juice
Old 26-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Chauffeur

Bananas contain huge amounts of B vitamin and in my case is the most natural enhancer of vivid and lucid dreams. You should try it!
Old 19-11-2014, 01:32 PM
starcrazyangel

Cool!

I looked at the supplements online recently but really, is it just snake oil?

Fruit salad and a peanut butter sandwich later!
Old 19-11-2014, 04:46 PM
starcrazyangel

Tryptophan, surely?

Turkey, turkey, turkey!!
Old 02-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Seeker

I had a recent dream in which I was shown apples were a good way to induce lucid dreams, but also think that if you place a belief in the fact that they will help, then they will help. As long as the belief and intent is there that should be enough.
Old 07-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Pathfinder
Try it and see if it works :)
Old 07-01-2015, 08:08 PM
Newbie ;)

So strange…I had an apple with peanut butter last night before I went to bed and had my first lucid dream. Then I was just reading this thread where it came up…coincidence indeed. Will try again tonight.