Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 04-05-2011, 05:46 PM
mikemeditate

Spiritual Enlightenment-Enjoying Life

You are unique and a miracle of life, in your heart, soul and mind you have the gifts of wisdom, strength and determination, humility love and compassion. And the ability to be happy and enjoy life.

Happiness. Yes we all have the right and the ability to be happy, even in times of stress or difficult circumstances, being happy keeps us positive and able to withstand and overcome those circumstances.

Keeping happy when we are in pain, suffering the loss of a loved one, carrying the weight of intractable problems or whatever may afflict us may seem impossible.

However, when we realize true happiness comes from the spirit within us and our ability to live through our spirit, we find it's possible to be happy whatever the circumstances we face

Those who have allowed their conscious mind to become dominant and never listen to their inner self or their spirit often spend their lives chasing happiness.

They believe happiness is always just round the corner; they just need to overcome something or acquire another and they will be happy only to find they are always one step away from happiness.

We all must always be aware happiness belongs to the moment, not in the past or the future but now, this moment. Listen to your heart and soul and happiness is yours.

Enjoy Life. We only have one life and it is up to us to be fulfilled and enjoy every moment.

Have you ever noticed the people who seem to always enjoy living are not necessarily those with the most material things, in fact more often than not they have nothing but the love and friendship of others.

In other words it is their ability to experience life through their heart and soul or their spirit within.

Try it sometime, no not sometime but now.

Stop whatever you are doing, take a couple of deep breaths, quieten your mind by concentrating on your breathing and savor the moment.

Get into the habit of savoring everything you do, quieten your mind and listen to your inner self. Live in harmony with yourself, your surroundings and the others who are in your life.

Take charge of your own life and live it as you wish, guided not so much by your conscious mind but from within.

Always be conscious of your impact on others and your environment but it has to be your conscience and not the opinions of others which dictate what you do.

Live your own life.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Athear

hello there mikemeditate and welcome to SF.

i really enjoyed reading your post and your words are so true.
i thank you for that as i have started on a new path in life and that is some great wisdom to take along with me.

i hope you enjoy it here on SF!
Old 04-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Master
Hi Mike, it's good to meet you.

Enjoy perusing & welcome~*

Old 05-05-2011, 12:51 AM
Natalia

Oh i love this! I'm going to save your post and read it when i lack inspiration. Not a truer word spoken. Thank you so much. It;s what i needed to read. I just have one question and one comment and as much as this may sound like a 'yeah right' but i kidd you not i was just thinking 20 mins ago about how this site makes me feel good in comparrison to other forums or sites and i bring it down to this site being filled with 'consideration of others' which really goes a long way. With some other sites where there is bashing, judging and 'my car is bigger and faster than yours' types of people and those little things seem to be more important to others than stepping back and realising that its them and their impact on the world as an individual that makes the difference, not what you have and how much you have. True happiness is within, i don't believe this, i KNOW this. So that is my comment. My question is and i quote

Live in harmony with yourself, your surroundings and the others who are in your life

This is hard for me but i know i can achieve this. I just need help. As an empath i find it very difficult to not find harmony with others in my life who are not in harmony with themselves therefore i find i dont have harmony within myself all the time. It's quite difficult and i cant help it. Its actually very hard to dettach myself from someone elses emotions and to not react in some way.

Aside from that though. Welcome to SF and enjoy your time here