Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 20-09-2018, 04:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
To listen to your body

I was just about to write about some groundbreaking research I have done in astrology, when I suddenly got the runnings and had to see the toilet.

I thought - paranoid as I am - that it was no co-incidense, so I decided to write this post about listening to your body instead.

Astrology is meant to be something for the ones that has passed a certain inauguration or sanctification, and my "body out of control" told me to stop what I was doing.

It is not right to reveal all secrets - maybe later - but not now. That's what I learned listening to my body.

I think it's very important to listen to ones body - spiritually wise. If it's something wrong, one shouldn't do what one is about to do. Better to talk about the body and how to listen to it.

It's the temple that protects.
Old 20-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto

It is not right to reveal all secrets - maybe later - but not now. That's what I learned listening to my body.

I think it's very important to listen to ones body - spiritually wise. If it's something wrong, one shouldn't do what one is about to do. Better to talk about the body and how to listen to it.

It's the temple that protects.

I was just writing about aspect in my journal about the body and listening. There is a dimensional aspect, body and spirit at the same one.
Old 20-09-2018, 05:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Interesting. I also love to journal, but it tends to just float out in silliness .

In the Holy Bible they write about the temple as the body and that we should keep it protected and holy. This has nothing to do with listening to doctor's advice - it's a spiritual thing.

The temple has different rooms - the longer you get inside it, the more holy it gets. Same thing with the body where the heart can be seen as the most holy and sacred.

So when a priest enters God's temple, he listens for what God has to say and does his ceremony. The roof and walls are important, because it protects and gives the necessary limit for how high one can get.

That's why one should listen to the walls (skin).
Old 20-09-2018, 05:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
I thought of what I've just written here, and sat down in my sofa listening to my skin.

Then suddenly a fly sat down on my hand.

I kept on listening, and what I heard sounded so silly, but maybe there is a hidden message in it?

The fly told me it wanted to fly to Turkey but that The President had taken it's passport!

What did that mean???
Old 20-09-2018, 06:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
In the Holy Bible they write about the temple as the body and that we should keep it protected and holy. This has nothing to do with listening to doctor's advice - it's a spiritual thing.

I think we have different ideas. I was taught the same but I do see the spirit isn't the body, not even in it. It is itself both body and not body. The existent spirit. Who knows, right. But following a doctor's advice is a good option and solution.
Old 20-09-2018, 06:11 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Yes, I was about to hit the wall when a nurse came here with my medicine and even mixed me some lemon juice.

Very calming. Looking forward to the upcoming painkillers :-)
Old 20-09-2018, 11:38 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am taking the action of closing this thread. While pain killers administered by a professional are OK, I do not want members to think that they are a part of a spiritual path. They are for the body, to heal at times.

We have a rule here about Drug Discussions and I feel this falls under that area. I wish you healing process.

Lynn
SF Admin