Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 21-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
The only problem I have with seeing these faeries in photos is that you see what you want to see. We want to see faeries in the photos therefore we find them, even if they may not be them. I'm not trying to insult anyone, since I'm fairly sure there are faeries but I just doubt at times.

Im pleased to know that you have common sense.
Old 22-02-2011, 12:55 AM
Master
I only notice the photos are all out of focus, thus I can't really see much of anything with any clarity.
Old 22-02-2011, 01:19 PM
Amethyst

Hi Chenjiringu

Thank you for sharing some of your experiences.

Even those that give nature spirits no thought whatsoever or believe in them can enjoy their energy when sitting in a blossoming garden or under a tree.

Hi LadyVirgoxoxo

Why don’t you experiment and take some photos of your own? Can’t beat personal experience when searching for answers and truth.

You may find an inner-knowing when looking at a face peering back at you.

You might get a sense of their being and see how they can infuse themselves into something like bricks for example:

The photos posted here are not to show what is physical.

These beings are called air spirits, fire spirits, etc because they are spirit. If they were physical, what about the laws of gravity with beings of the air?

If water spirits were physical and actually needed to breathe air wouldn’t they drown?

Understanding how they manifest - like a hologram - makes it easier to see them. Several can occupy the same space at the same time as they have no body restricting them.

Beings of fire do not have physical flesh.

Below are some fire spirits. I made a little crop highlighting some of the fire spirits who are within the flames:

The best way to understand these beings is to do some research yourself and see what you discover through your own experiences.

Hi Gremlin,

Quote: “I’m pleased to know that you have common sense.”

That is your version of common sense.

My version is that I am not just my physical body. Common sense to me is that animals and plants have their own spirit helpers as do we.

Common sense to me is to ask the universe to show me/teach me something and gratefully receive any answer.

"If you stare into the Abyss long enough the Abyss stares back at you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Hi Gem,

These photos are a glimpse into a completely different dimension and an open mind is beneficial when viewing them.

I have some photos that I love that you would no doubt label as extremely out-of-focus and surely a very bad photography error.

To those that are open to this phenomenon they may see the little nature spirit gathering in this photo of 'dead leaves' in another realm of existence:

TAKE A REALLY CLOSE LOOK:

I believe nature spirits bend light to be seen or unseen.

One day maybe science might prove it all.

Scientists have proven bending light is possible and have created an invisibility cloak using natural calcite crystals. When this material is placed over an object it then becomes invisible to the naked eye.

Should you be genuinely interested in understanding and going down the scientific route, below is a link to a programme Horizon aired recently titled, "What is Reality?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Z8CqAiYI8

Quotes from the video:

“There is a strange and mysterious world surrounding us and most of the time it’s hidden from our senses.”

“The biggest mystery of all – the nature of reality..”

"Clues have been pieced together from deep within the atom, from the event horizon of black holes, and from the far reaches of the cosmos. It may be that that we are part of a cosmic hologram, projected from the edge of the universe. Or that we exist in an infinity of parallel worlds. Your reality may never look quite the same again."

A scientist says this: “Quantum mechanics say we can pass through a wall.”

I would rather look at a nature spirit photos and see and feel it rather than attempt to work out all the scientific jargon.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Below is a close-up look at ripples in a river.

Though I don’t see water ripples, I see only water spirits.

So what is reality?

Old 22-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Ascender

Gremlin,

Common sense is different to everyone.

Amethyst,

I am planning on planting a garden this spring to attract faeries. So I'll see what happens then and I'll take some pictures and post them here.
Old 24-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Gremlin

Common sense is different to everyone, yes ! That is why there are psychologists around to help those that needs help.

I mean, if I take a picture of my loo after I take a dump, blur it and post it on here, how many viewers will say that there is a " poo spirit " ?
Old 26-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin
Common sense is different to everyone, yes ! That is why there are psychologists around to help those that needs help.

I mean, if I take a picture of my loo after I take a dump, blur it and post it on here, how many viewers will say that there is a " poo spirit " ?

Gremlin, I presume by your comments that you are suggesting I see a psychologist, LOL!

I am perfectly content with the world and feel very grounded and am enjoying my experiences here thank you very much.

Can you say the same?

Perhaps talking to yourself or someone else might help to sort out why you feel the need to post here and on other threads in an attempt to rile?

Though your question about excrement was not serious, I will point out that spirit is present in all cycles of life and actually excrement is important when you consider that birds and animals digest seeds that are then dispersed, returned to the ground for germination.

Though I’ve not carried out the photographic evidence involving a loo – taking leaves as an example - spirit is present during the blossoming stage:

And also during decay and degeneration of what I once thought of as ‘dead’.

Nowhere on any of my posts has it been mentioned that blurring is ADDED.

How blurring can be added to a photo is something I have no knowledge of whatsoever. It is natural blurring.

Instead of judging others maybe you should write down all that is not well in your world and burn it to release the energies into the atmosphere.

You can borrow a light from one of my little fire-starter friends standing back-to-back holding some sort of fire rods or wands to the rear of the photo below.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Old 26-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Gremlin

To answer your question, I am not perfectly content with the world. Never will be due to the world the way it is. Good to know that you are perfectly content ! But why did you vouch to save the forest in the other thread you wrote if you were so "perfectly content" ? That just doesnt add up.

Me attempting to rile on this and other threads ? Is being honest a crime now ?

Of course excrement is important to all life cycles for plants to animals to humans. Tell me what I dont know !

Ok.. you didnt blur the photos, maybe you should invest in a new camera that takes proper sharp quality pictures.

You tell me to write down all that is not well in "my world" and to burn it... Are you not human ? Which world are you living in ? So you are a spirit living in a human shell.... arent we all ? I find thats a typical excuse to tell others that whatever one is experiencing, they're not delusional.
Old 27-02-2011, 02:36 AM
Gremlin

By the way Amethyst. Good luck and good bye. I dont have time to waste arguing with you any further over something about fairies.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:00 AM
Sky_lite

I'm really about to cry I try and look at photo's all the time and I see absolutely nothing but flowers,tree's,and grass.I sometimes look at a photo and think ''that flower hmm'' but on the inside I know I don't see anything.You guys are so lucky you get to these things I try my hardest everyday and see nothing I mean nothing not even a feeling.I try and look up online how to see and I did some stupid things that could have made me go blind and they didn't work.Like one had involved throwing sugar and rose pedals in water and then throwing that water in my eyes and nothing at all.I want to see them SO BADLY and you all don't even know how lucky you are.You think you might now how lucky you are but you don't your extremely lucky.T.T I don't see anything
Old 03-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Sky_lite

Wait! I think I see something glowing on the left side of the fire.Am I close?
Edit:It looks like it's glowing and the fire is passing around it,it looks like some kinda light orb and somehow blends in with the flame.