Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-05-2017, 12:34 AM
Master
I think there is a lot of good common sense advice given here. As far as chakras go, they open very naturally to light and close to darkness - so if we are constantly thinking negative or feeling miserable, that heart chakra isn't going to open by itself - we need to find a way to uplift ourselves, deal objectively with the situation and move on.

What has worked for me, taking the advice of my mentor, is to work on strengthening the other chakras so they provided support while I was learning how to love again. That meant keeping my brow chakra busy by focusing on something that kept me engaged and intellectual (not into the feelings), or doing slow rhythmic deep breathing with pauses at the end to calm down my body, and all kinds of exercises to strengthen my physical chakras. These all helped. And number one for me is always the spiritual practices I do to stay centered and connected to God. Knock and the door will be opened.

What cloudburst described is a pattern of ego attachment and that needs to be dealt with as a root cause. Good times will come again (they always do - Spring always follows Winter) and the heart will open and once it does the more you express loving feelings, forgiveness, compassion, kindness - all of these things open the heart very naturally.