Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 26-03-2017, 02:47 PM
Newbie ;)

I am looking for a team of old souls

I am a guy with deep desires to change the world. I think most of this culture is expanded and maintained by the participators, but also it was put in place by designers to "sustain the people in an orderly fashion".

Forever I've wanted to escape this world, what I look at as the matrix, a 9-5 job. I understand to participate is a good thing, we can't create a new culture and new village with new things and expect to have no problems, even though we know so much now about alternative energy, architecture, agriculture & sustainability, sociology, psychology, etc., it does not mean that new problems will not rise.

I have unlocked much knowledge and passion within me and most of it was not through any type of known meditation like transcendent or mindfulness. But I know my soul to be a sungazer, a naturalist, a faster, a lover, and a leader. I want to put together a team of people with the same characteristics. People have called this an idea for a cult before as if it were a bad thing, I would just call it a small society of people with similar ideas, personalities, and intentions.

All we would do is work together to expand ourselves, (sound familiar), about exactly the same things families, governments, and companions should be committing themselves to; helping each other grow. Luckily, we can meditate, we know how to astral project, we believe in potential for telepathy, and other "supernatural" ways of life. Let's find out if these things are really true together! We would astral project, and try to find each other. We would create our own grounds for growth, and when we discover truths and expand our abilities, we will go out to help the world where it needs help the most. Who's in?

I'm Taetm. I'm a 19 year old guy that is a high school drop out (kind of wish I didn't), I wish I was in a magical school rather than scientific school, I also want to have my own businesses rather than working a job. People would say money isn't everything, and it's not, but is important. Would you rather work a 9-5 job everyday and make your entire life and time revolve around that? Or would you rather have a business so you never have to worry about money again in this world, and can spend all your time meditating, reading books, enjoying nature, and committing yourselves to projects that really impact the world rather than impacting the world by working in some ****** industry?