Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 17-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Newbie ;)

New here on earth

Hey Guys! Hope I get to know you all:-) I am kind of new here on earth, in this reality. Love this plane of existence, people are so amazing. Love you guys! This dual world is very interesting and challenging at the same time. Big job what you could achieve so far given the tendency of human mind swinging between yes and no even if you know what would you like.
Old 17-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monad
I am kind of new here on earth, in this reality.

Wait... what? O.o
Old 18-03-2017, 03:22 AM
Suspended
Knower
Warm greetings and welcome to the forum, Monad
Old 18-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Hey Guys! Hope I get to know you all:-) I am kind of new here on earth, in this reality. Love this plane of existence, people are so amazing. Love you guys! This dual world is very interesting and challenging at the same time. Big job what you could achieve so far given the tendency of human mind swinging between yes and no even if you know what would you like.

Hello Monad, I feel you.

Physical plane seems bizzare at times. You realized what you want from life, and yet you question it. Yes, and no. You've put it in a nice way.

I am glad, you have such approach. People are indeed amazing, but as you said, we all, even if we know what we want, question it.

Question possibility of attaining.

Yet, there are people who are unstoppale. Who so fiercely focus on what they want, that it seems, they are manifesting things in their life out of thin air.

There are beings, who, perhaps, don't question, just do.

May we all be blessed, to find such strength within ourselves, so that we all can focus on why we came here for, and manifest it within our lives.

~ Thinkershine

p.s Hope to get to know you better, and that you enjoy your stay here with all of us.
Old 18-03-2017, 08:57 AM
Master
Hello Monad and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 18-03-2017, 10:02 AM
Master
Quote:

Welcome, Monad...
How do you know that you are new here, in this reality?
From where did you receive this info?
Old 18-03-2017, 11:50 AM
Newbie ;)

I was led by my "brothers" since I "incarnated" here. Have known since my early years, but also been told by many spiritual leaders and have been asked to help here and there with the extra things I brought with me. Also apologies if my use of words, expressions coming through strange, but it is difficult for me to explain and translate to the human communication methods the things which I haven't found the vocabulary yet, but human kind on this planet is evolving big time now, communication will improve as well. Most of the time I have difficulties to explain, express using words is feelings. Emotions is something we did not have in my true existence:-), there was only pure will, hence to me human hesitation is so new as well, but clearly that is far most the biggest task for humans to learn no to doubt. Love being here:-)
Old 18-03-2017, 12:05 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
I was led by my "brothers" since I "incarnated" here. Have known since my early years, but also been told by many spiritual leaders and have been asked to help here and there with the extra things I brought with me. Also apologies if my use of words, expressions coming through strange, but it is difficult for me to explain and translate to the human communication methods the things which I haven't found the vocabulary yet, but human kind on this planet is evolving big time now, communication will improve as well. Most of the time I have difficulties to explain, express using words is feelings. Emotions is something we did not have in my true existence:-), there was only pure will, hence to me human hesitation is so new as well, but clearly that is far most the biggest task for humans to learn no to doubt. Love being here:-)

Quite interesting. I wonder how life looks where you come from.
Speaking without words. Living without hesitation.

Hope you'll find words to express what you have brought to us, so we can all benefit from it.
Old 18-03-2017, 12:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Our realm is very different from the one you live in, there are no limitations, we create our world as well as others too:-) but this one is rather a subject for an other discussion. Since pure will creates everything, we create what we want, one rule applies, that it has to create something good. But of course you have the freedom to create a beautiful surrounding and be in it. This creation energy is now also mixing with your emotional creation energies for the last few months, hence the accelerated manifestation is coming in your lifes. You all can tap into it now. One important note that you need to learn not to doubt your pure and honest will, otherwise you end up with opposing creation energies which at best case cancel each other, depending which gets more thought, emotion will manifest. You guys have now all what it takes to be in control of your own lifes. The purpose of human existence is to ascend, continuous ascension, the next collective task is to become conscious of you are in control of your own lifes and ascension, development, etc.
Old 18-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Well I don't care whatever planet or realm you're from as long you obey our laws and adjust well to our society. So that being said, welcome!