Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 09-06-2017, 07:05 PM
Pathfinder
Question natal jupiter aspects pls help

Hi,

i was wondering if natal aspects such as venus trine jupiter and mars trine jupiter in a man's chart would yield someone who is attracted to bigger and curvier women?

i can't find anything online pertaining to that.

thank you! =)
Old 12-06-2017, 11:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divin3
i was wondering if natal aspects such as venus trine jupiter and mars trine jupiter in a man's chart would yield someone who is attracted to bigger and curvier women?

i can't find anything online pertaining to that.

For attraction to a certain type you would want to look at the signs of the love/attraction planets, not the aspects.

Venus's sign will tell you about how the person loves and the qualities they fall in love with. Mars' sign will tell you about how a person takes action and their drives (sexual drives included).

Another indicator of what a person is looking for in a partner is the Descendant angle sign (7th house cusp). The sign is an additional indicator of what traits they are looking for and the sign's ruler can give additional details (based on the ruler's sign, house and aspects.)

For your specific question on planet aspects, Venus trine Jupiter would EXPAND the love principle in general. The person may be in love with being in love. The sign of Venus would point to the type of person.

Mars trine Jupiter would increase a person's sex drive... which may or may not be a good thing (you may get cheated on by this person when their desire outstrips what you can supply, which with the trine may be endless).

If you are big and curvy and looking for men to be attracted to you, seek out men who have natal charts that connect with your natal well.

For example: If their Sun or Moon is conjunct your Ascendant angle, they will feel drawn to you. What your project out physically is appealing to them.

I hope this was helpful. :)

(I am not well versed in Synastry astrology, so I don't know a lot about it, just basic things like I shared here. A good professional astrologer could help if you have more questions.)
Old 13-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Pathfinder
Cheats? You think that aspect alone would incline someone to cheat? Smh. That's a very blunt thing to say when you just know a couple of aspects.