Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 20-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Knower
I had a 'best friend" in high school - at least part of it. This is going back some years! All this time I thought she was Cancer, but just realized no! Gemini. Makes so much more sense. Ha ha. She was a great friend dor DOING things with - always spontaneous, sometimes reckless. But yes, she was also a little flakey and her loyalties seemed to sway with the wind at times - not a great match for fixed Scorpio. Because of her influence I ended up in situations that were even dangerous at times. I think I resented her a little because of it, though of course I had free will to go along or not. Loved her! Did not always love the things she did, though.
Old 21-06-2017, 06:14 AM
Knower

Geminis have been very prevalent in my life. Know quite a few. My best friend is a Gemini. I've noticed women I've been drawn to are Gemini, at least as a sun sign speaking. I remember meeting a now friend of mine in my class that I got paired up in a counseling triad with, and we were sharing birthdates. And she told hers and I laughed so hard in my head cause somehow, someway I pegged her to be a Gemini, which she turned out to be. I also feel like one of the biggest life lessons I'm experiencing is with a Gemini.
Old 22-06-2017, 02:02 AM
Guide

I have noticed I get along fairly well with Gemini's, although I cannot do the hot & cold too often with them. LOL I say this and I think - OMG that's me!!

Mmm, yea, I have Gemini in my MidHeaven & Ascending Node. Meaning, I had to look this up, I kinda understood one.

MC: Relates to career, reputation, and social standing. I can see the career, which I haven't chosen yet, kind of a late bloomer... but, I can create one. I need change - something versatile - forever changing - different route - different places - ongoing challenge - different people or I get bored. I love to be out and about too.

Ascending Node: Apparently it has to do with my "soul mission" My Karmic Past, and Soul Destined Future. I must learn to relate effectively - which is exactly me! lol Interpersonal Skills. Really hard. I find myself having too sharp of a tongue. Being that I am very Virgo.

I'm always looking for other's perspective as mine are a little harsh.

Also, I have heard that Virgo is just a Passive Gemini??

I find Gemini's very well versed in many different area's. Really interesting to speak with. Very Intelligent. Though, sometimes, a little Hoity Toity. I had 3 in my life just as of late, but gone now.
Old 23-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm a Gemini and feel some ways I am a typical Gemini and in others I'm not,
E.g I'm reliable and loyal, not flaky
I love spontaneous adventures (within reason - bungee jumping is not on the list)
I don't necessarily agree with twin personality thing as the one personality is enough for me, and I'm usually pretty nice person but push me far enough and I'll explode like a bomb
My brother is a Gemini and we are very alike but ex Mil is a Gemini and we are nothing alike
So must be to do with some of the more complex parts of astrology, hoping to learn more about that
Old 27-06-2017, 07:29 PM
Seeker

I am Gemini sun, Capricorn rising and sag moon. I am definitely interesting. I am well liked, once someone gets to know me. I am very flighty, optimistic and compassionate, good conversationalist too however, on the flip side, I am moody. When I want my space, I want my space.