Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-08-2015, 09:25 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Lorelyen,

Interesting that you call attention to the increasing population. Especially with the title of this thread.....spirituality influencing the entire world. For those of us who believe in reincarnation, the increasing population could be viewed as a result of many souls seeking reincarnation. Souls seek to reincarnate into time periods that offer the strong possibility that offer greater opportunities to evolve to a higher state. Viewed with this understanding, the present age is possibly a significant era for the evolution of mankind. There are those, of course, that will dismiss this idea out of hand and attribute the increase in population to a multitude of more logical and obvious reasons but that will be because they have never considered that there could be a spiritual component driving the increasing world population.

The increasing population issue was in relation to the comment I quoted, i.e. "If it is possible it can happen. I believe when the whole of the human race has it's basic needs of food, clothes and shelter met," which as things stand seems more distant as the years pass.

The evolution of mankind is so subject to speculation. I do hope you're right but it is contingent on the conditions you mention. I don't dismiss the idea. And there will come a time, possibly within my lifetime that the system of earthly matters will fall apart. But it won't be without a fight.
Old 20-08-2015, 09:29 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
That is why human's have to think of new models of reality, to co-create. The Newtonian physics era of thinking is coming to a end, even though we still have many people challenged with the newer concepts of metaphysics and quantum physics. The increasing population is only a problem with people want to stay slaves, or somebody wants to keep us in this position. Giving humans credit we have always adapted, and i think this increase in spiritual awareness will carry on through to promote a new way of life. I honestly belief that infinite energy is already available to us (The technology to tap into it etc), but in a world where money dictates our every move! what good would that be for corporations to promote such things. Industrialization and medical science for me are just based off flawed science fundamentally. Just like there was a industrial revolution, i believe RIGHT NOW, we are in the mist of quantum revolution or metaphysical revolution which will have a knock on effect in all area's of our lives.

But obviously there may be people that don't want to change things, for whatever reason.

I can't disagree with that. I sometimes ponder on how this era ties in with AI.

Old 21-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I can't disagree with that. I sometimes ponder on how this era ties in with AI.

Well i think its sort of a race between the pro transhumanist and the normal folk who are maybe more spirituality inclined! (In improving their lives, instead of shoving a gadget inside of them!). I sometimes read about quantum computers and their potential, now! if they could make a artificial intelligence operating from a quantum computer with no emotions or kinks which makes us human! this is potentially dangerous depending on what it is used for! But even still i think humans unlike computers can potentially tap into what's outside matter, with our emotions/hearts and minds and this is always are secret weapon! makes are potential always greater.