Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-02-2012, 06:25 AM
Trieah

Message in a bottle

A few weeks ago, I had decided to go down to the beach. And as I was strolling along the shore, I saw one of those mini bottles of booze, just laying there in the sand. I did't like the fact of there being litter on the beach, and even though there were no trash cans in sight, I decided to pick it up and carry it with me till I could find one. No sooner did I pick it up, when Mother Ocean gave me a great big "Hello" with drenching me half way up to my knee. I just had to laugh, because she knows how much I try to avoid that sort of thing. Don't like wearing wet cloths But anyway, as I was laughing and giving Mother Ocean my greeting back, I glanced at the bottle, and with my third eye, I saw what looked like a rolled up message inside the bottle. And I had a strange feeling that Mother Ocean was trying to tell me something, but I didn't know what. I just figured she might have been happy to get rid of the bottle, since it had been in the water so long, that it actually had barnacles growing on it. Eventually, I just decided to take it home with me, because it would be a neat little thing for my nature random nature and things nautical collection. I'd always been drawn to the sea, and had a strange feeling that I'd had at least three different past lives of being a sailor.

Well, last week, after reading some more of my psychometry book, I decided to see if I could go ahead and "read" whatever message that bottle held for me. After picking up a few things about the person who tossed it in the ocean in the first place, I decided to reach out to the ocean to ask Mother what she wanted to tell me. And as I started channeling this message inside my head, I also got this vision of the sky turning black as a wild storm approached. I really feel like Mother Ocean was giving me confirmation that the feeling I'd been getting about my last life as a sailor, really did happen. And that's it's not just my imagination.

I'm going to a psychometry class next Thursday, an I want to bring that bottle. So I'm pretty excited to see if any of the other people in class can pick up any more information about that past life. I only know a tiny bit about that one.
Old 27-02-2012, 06:21 PM
sesheta

To Trieah

That sounds awesome!
I love to do psychometry myself, but don't have a chance to practise it much; but the times that I have, my instincts have been pretty accurate....It's interesting being able to pick up the residual energy of things, isn't it? I would love to be able to work at it more.....
Old 28-02-2012, 02:40 AM
MYFIGO

I've only tried it a couple of times with no luck. I seem to do better just thinking of a person. A class sounds interesting!
Old 28-02-2012, 03:33 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
That sounds awesome!
I love to do psychometry myself, but don't have a chance to practise it much; but the times that I have, my instincts have been pretty accurate....It's interesting being able to pick up the residual energy of things, isn't it? I would love to be able to work at it more.....

I've only done it once before at a class last year, and I'd gotten some pretty interesting information. It's pretty fascinating stuff, that's for sure. I really wasn't sure if I'd get anything off that bottle, since it had be in the water for so long. I'll never be able to tell if what I saw about the guy who threw it in there, was correct or not. But getting that massage from Mother Ocean was just too kuul.
Old 28-02-2012, 03:41 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
I've only tried it a couple of times with no luck. I seem to do better just thinking of a person. A class sounds interesting!

In the book I'm reading on psychometry, it says you should try opening up the chakras in your hands and finger tips before trying to read something, because it makes your hands and fingers more sensitive. To do that, you just need to rub the palms of your hands together, and then slowly pull them apart, and back together again, until you can feel the energy coming from them. For the fingertips, you rub those either against each other, or on some kind of smooth surface. But it does take longer to get the fingertip chakras open.

Also, the book suggests washing your hands with a clean white towel, before and after handling an object. This helps clear your hands of your own energy, and clears the energy from the object off your hands with done touching it.

Maybe that can help you out, if you ever decide to give it a try again.
Old 28-02-2012, 04:07 AM
MYFIGO

Thanks for the tips about opening the chakras.. I actually do something similar before healing.. so it should help! Funny I didn't think of it myself since I think opening the chakras so important in the healing! I'll be sure to try it!
Old 28-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Pegasus

That sounds really interesting :) I hope you discover something exciting!!
Old 03-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Trieah

Well, I wasn't able to use that bottle as my item to be read, too much of an advanced thing. But my friend who gives the classes is doing another class this Sunday and was going to be giving everyone a free 10 minute reading, and he said that he would read my bottle for me then.

Very interesting development though. I was talking to my soul mate on the other side, who was my bride in that life time, but I had left a widow after only six months of marriage. And he told me that lifetime actually hasn't happened yet. Even though it's technically in the past, somewhere in the 17th or 18th century, apparently we are supposed to have that life together on a non linear timeline in our next incarnation together, since that is an entirely possible thing to do. Back when we were talking about our next life together, I did tell him that I wanted to go back somewhere in the past, because I'm not a huge fan of so much technology making people forget how to do stuff the old fashion way. Funny thing though, a few years ago when I was at a class on past lives and during the hypnosis part, that particular lifetime is the one I saw. But I only actually saw my soul mate as he looked in this life before he died, only he was wearing a dress, so I knew we were going to switch genders. I did see myself captaining a ship. And I saw her standing on the shore waiting for me to return and looking very sad. But it was after the hypnosis part was over, that I started getting all these details about being caught in that storm and being lost at sea.

And even more interesting, was the actual message that Mother Ocean was giving me, was actually about being careful about taking risks because they could be dangerous. She told me how much I had hurt my wife by dying so soon. And she spoke about knowing my soul so well, that she didn't want to take me. And I was even seeing myself as the Captain as my body was sinking down in the water, and then a mermaid "Mother Ocean" was holding my dead body in her arms on the bottom of the ocean, stroking my cheek while telling me all this stuff. Then that's when I started seeing all these black storm clouds moving in for one giant storm at sea.

But even stranger then all that, is I actually do have a tendency for getting precognitive visions, messages and dreams every once in a while. So I'm wondering if this is all some kind of warning for me to be aware of all this stuff, before my soul mate and I actually have that next life together.