Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 20-06-2014, 03:31 AM
Knower
Anyone been interested in The World Maitreya and Benjamin Creme?

Hi
for years now I have been so interested in the World Maitreya. And the work that Benjamin Creme is doing. I have been interested in Share international. I am not avidly following it at all. It just feels so right to me in its essence.

I was wondering if there are others who feel the same way about it. Thanks
Old 25-06-2014, 04:02 PM
Tommy lama

Benjamin Creme and Share International

I am an avid follower of Benjamin Creme and Share International and have been for many years. While it is true that Mr. Creme's claims regarding Maitreya are hard to believe, there is no doubt in my mind that all he claims will come to pass. The world he describes in the very near future will be unrecognizable from our world today. Just imagine the technology the Space Brothers will share with us when we eventually earn the privilege of their direct presence. To deny their existence is foolish in light of the number of sightings over the years. I hope and pray for the Day of Declaration to arrive swiftly, so that so much needless suffering endured by our human family can finally be ended.
Old 25-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Master
In the late 1980s I was a teenager working in a metaphysical bookstore, and we had magazines with mention of, or articles by, Mr. Benjamin Creme - who claimed that Maitreya was then living (physically) in London, England, amongst the East-Indian community there. And that soon after that point in time he planned to make his existence and influence known to the world.

I don't think that happened in the way Mr. Creme was describing (coverage in all the standard media, magazines, newspapers). I mean, the BBC, the London Times, Newsweek, etc. What do you think of this?
Old 28-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Tommy lama

You have to keep in mind what is actually going to happen once this emergence of Christ and the Masters gets rolling. We are talking about cosmic history. We are talking about a complete renovation of all of our social infrastructure. This will not be similar to 2,000 years ago when a single revolutionary was tortured and killed for his crimes against the state. Back then there were no immediate changes at all. It took hundreds of years before the impact of Christ's life was felt in the world. Maitreya's mission is totally different. He plans to teach us how to solve the problems of humanity today, not in 300 years. The Powers that Be have decided that it is time to move forward in this human social evolution which has stalled in the mires of materiality. The changes will occur, but certainly not in a fashion which will satisfy impatient human beings. We expect immediate action, and to be fair I think we have been somewhat misled by the statements of Mr. Creme. But why do we have to wait at all? Why does God submit us to such unhappiness which requires a Savior like Maitreya to free us from this prison. The answer to this question holds the key to everything.

We have not earned the privilege of His spiritual presence. We are responsible for all of our own misery, and until we take action to right these wrongs, karma dictates that we suffer. The Masters will happily come to our aid when we demonstrate right human relations and sharing. But not before. Planetary conditions may speed Their hands, but not until the very last minute.
Old 28-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Master
Interesting reply, Tommy. Thanks for sharing your views.

Do you think there is any tie-in between the notion of a Dec 21, 2012 end/beginning - an expectation that some had, related to the Mayan calendar - and what Creme teaches? If so, how do you see it?
Old 28-06-2014, 11:38 PM
Master
I have come across Benjamin Creme and his claims and messages from "Maitreya." I am, however, not really that impressed. And the main reason is because Creme, like just about ever other channeler and messenger has stumbled into the same pitfalls of prior messengers of the millennia. They all get caught up in names, and themselves, and lose sight of their real purpose. And that is of the message itself and in sharing the message.

They get into places where they are the "official" speaker of so and so. And want people to get swooped up into whom they are speaking. Whether its Jesus, or Maitreya, etc... Anyone and everyone can speak to whomever they choose to. No one is more special for doing. And not only one person can. Any can. They just have to allow themselves to be open to it.

When we stop putting these individuals outside of us, and stop worshiping them as our saviors will we be able to open ourselves up to hear the divine ourselves.
Old 29-06-2014, 05:14 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I have come across Benjamin Creme and his claims and messages from "Maitreya." I am, however, not really that impressed. And the main reason is because Creme, like just about ever other channeler and messenger has stumbled into the same pitfalls of prior messengers of the millennia. They all get caught up in names, and themselves, and lose sight of their real purpose. And that is of the message itself and in sharing the message.

They get into places where they are the "official" speaker of so and so. And want people to get swooped up into whom they are speaking. Whether its Jesus, or Maitreya, etc... Anyone and everyone can speak to whomever they choose to. No one is more special for doing. And not only one person can. Any can. They just have to allow themselves to be open to it.

When we stop putting these individuals outside of us, and stop worshiping them as our saviors will we be able to open ourselves up to hear the divine ourselves.
I do not like guru energy, as I call it. So I think I understand what you are saying. AND I do not know what I think of Creme. I just take it as it comes. Some purely channeled, perhaps other things not as accurately channeled from his master. idk. But I always think that way with any channeling. Because it is coming through an incarnate person. I think there will be times when it is interpreted differently than was intended by the master. Or perhaps another soul, stray"being" or spirit interfered. So I do factor in those variables to be sure. I do agree with what you say about worshiping. It is a pitfall of many humans.

I personally think of the Maitreya as a master who will assist us when we are ready. I somehow feel in my heart that it will happen. I do not think we, as a critical mass or collective consciousness are yet ready. But somehow I do feel he will assist.

He cannot do it for us. Only we can do it. Only we can bring and be the change. The evolution to the new. He can assist. I feel in my heart that there will be a time when we are ready. The maitreya will emerge. I do not know if I will be in this human form living an incarnation. I do not think it will be easy. But somehow I feel it is right. Weather or not I am right about what I feel, only time will tell

I always do weep when I read the stories in share international magazine. People writing in about interactions they had with what they perceived may have been masters. And Creme says it was the master Jesus. Or The maitreya or Blessed Mother .... I feel so touched by that. Maybe I am a fool who believes what is incorrect. I honestly do not know. I have no way of knowing. But my heart likes to read it
ps: if a word is strange, i used auto spell check. Dont think there are any odd words in there.
Old 29-06-2014, 05:41 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy lama
I am an avid follower of Benjamin Creme and Share International and have been for many years. While it is true that Mr. Creme's claims regarding Maitreya are hard to believe, there is no doubt in my mind that all he claims will come to pass. The world he describes in the very near future will be unrecognizable from our world today. Just imagine the technology the Space Brothers will share with us when we eventually earn the privilege of their direct presence. To deny their existence is foolish in light of the number of sightings over the years. I hope and pray for the Day of Declaration to arrive swiftly, so that so much needless suffering endured by our human family can finally be ended.
The Maitreya just feels right to me. I agree with you about hoping and praying for the day of declaration to arrive swiftly. So balance can begin to be restored. I do long for it.

This is why I do my personal work. When enough of us have healed our own imbalances and forgetting that we took on for good purpose in this lifetime, It is like drops in a bucket. Each of us adding to the drops of healing and remembering that will make the bucket full enough. And then we, as a whole, are ready. Just my thought.
Old 30-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Tommy lama

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight

I'm not sure where you get the idea that Benjamin Creme is "caught up in names, and (himself), and (lost) sight of (his) real purpose. *From all of his literature and videos, I find him to be one of the most self-effacing and delightful people anywhere. *His message has always been highly focused on what Maitreya and the Masters can and will do for humanity, if we ever collectively invoke Their energies down to our level of existence. *I don't think it is an exaggeration to suggest that the Masters coming into our hate-filled, materialistic, self-centered society could be likened to one of us taking a swan dive into a cesspool. *We forget how purified and refined these exalted Beings are. *Benjamin Creme has never claimed to be anything but Their servant. *I admit that some of his proclamations are hard to believe, when there appears to be no evidence to support his grandiose claims. *But I feel in my Soul that it will only be a matter of time before everything he has predicted will come to pass and/or sufficiently explained. He has enough trouble getting the attention of humanity without being slandered in forums like this. *Mr. Creme is a 90 something year old artist who has devoted most of his life to this emergence of Christ project. *He deserves unending praise for his selfless efforts and I would appreciate very much if anyone has anything negative to say about him, please support your claims with quotes from verifiable references. *Trust me, you will not find any on this planet.
Old 30-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Tommy lama

Sorry for all of the asterisks on my last post. Not sure where they came from. :/