Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-10-2018, 07:54 AM
Seeker

In love with my Voodoo man?

I’ve dreamt watching a man with a light coloured skin putting some magic into my white sneakers. Some fluid for me to make my life more successful. And two other objects of clothes. I missed the first one and started with the second one, the one with the sneakers. The man was a magic practitioner. I felt so happy, I have no words. He was attractive. I felt as if he is really going to help me succeed more. After that, we went through a door. Then I find myself hanging onto him physically. I fell in love. We were near the seashore, and also swimming. There were waves coming and was the one to walk away and I was smiling and giggling. We were constantly together.

A few moments later I saw my sister with my man’s friend. She seemed very happy too. I haven’t seen my sister for eighteen years. My younger sibling found out that she is alive and living in a faraway town. Maybe she just does not want any contact?
This dream makes me think of her again. And I miss her. Or is this a bad omen?

I grew up learning about black magic. All I learnt was that it was bad news. My mother always thought that we were cursed. This idea scared me as a child a lot. I don’t think I belief in black magic. But in white I do.
For this dream I belief that this man is someone that works with white magic. He is a helper. Maybe my guide?

And why is my sister occurring in my dream? While our activities are near sea? I miss her a lot. There are many good things in my life happening right now. I am also considering looking for my sister, but I am in therapy and not ready. I got the diagnosis PTSS.

Sorry if this message is a bit messy, I do find myself having many questions.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator
I don't see anything that would suggest a bad omen. I actually don't think it has anything to do with your sister. I suspect your sister may represent some feminine aspect that you lost touch with but will get back again. I also think the voodoo man represents white magic or as you say possibly a spirit guide. Being male this would suggest some sort of action will take place. The action has to do with a casual attitude about life (sneakers) and putting some emotional aspect behind it (fluid). This will bring about an opportunity for you to find peace (beach) and learn to navigate your emotional life (swimming). It's possible your therapy for your ptss will help set you free a bit and find your lost self and happiness again. In general it sounds like a positive dream to me
Old 12-10-2018, 08:56 PM
Seeker

Hello Michelle,

Thanks for your insight!
Old 14-10-2018, 01:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Dream

The Magic man is considered the archetype of dream. You must be doing good things in life. Otherwise he would bring nightmares. Contact with him refers to pure white magic. He probably greatly appreciates the absence of black magic in your life. If you let that go, you will see him again, be careful though black magic can leave marks on the soul that don't heal. You will have to constantly dress the wound. Otherwise it will continue to rip open. I recommend a combination of the stones quartz and labordorite, also when it gets bad I would add in Amethyst. Once you practice black magic you will constantly be under attack by black magicians. The only way out would be to continue in the practices of white magic. that is why religion helps some people depending on how deep down the rabbit hole they went. If you go too deep though it may not. Good luck and safe practice. I would also recommend dream magic and lucid dreaming. These two outlets can help protect you in the dream world.

P.S. Cool Shoes :)