Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 17-02-2011, 03:17 AM
Experiencer
When I was younger.......

When I was younger, much younger, I knew that I could occupy up to five different bodies at once. I could just inhabit them and take control 'cause no one was really home! Like zombies! It was weird but for me, it was more of a scientific nature of exploration and exercising my legs so to speak. But as I got older, I stopped doing that and just happy to be in control my own perceptions and awareness.

The Paranormal part of it stems from that I perceive others thoughts and emotions and get various senses from those beings that are not zombie-like! Some of it strong...most of it is weak but when I am patient and 'listening' the things pass through me and says "Hi, can you hear me?" type of communication. Sometimes I am jarred and sometimes it is unexpected. The latest one happened just a few days ago when I was wanting to just 'get away' and do my own thing (like I enjoy doing) but instead I hear a clear sound saying 'No' you must stay! While I normally don't listen too well (kinda my own person) it was a special energy...one not to discount...a familiar energy and one I should trust.

Anyone get these kinds of communications? Anyone just work through it and grow from these experiences? I need to get a few more lessons on these things to either keep the communications going or to just acknowledge and move on. I'd be real interested in hearing your experiences.
Old 17-02-2011, 04:28 AM
themaster

I get communications sure.. but not as clear as yours might be.. we are all tapped into our multi-dimensional lives and other entities, friends and guides and we all get communicated to all the time.. if you ever hear that high pitched noise that you don't get.. that's communication too

The current path I'm on.. comes from communication.. or really imaginations sent since I was a early age.. I finally one day decided to get on that path.. and here I am walking it
Old 17-02-2011, 05:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I get communications sure.. but not as clear as yours might be.. we are all tapped into our multi-dimensional lives and other entities, friends and guides and we all get communicated to all the time.. if you ever hear that high pitched noise that you don't get.. that's communication too

The current path I'm on.. comes from communication.. or really imaginations sent since I was a early age.. I finally one day decided to get on that path.. and here I am walking it

That is awesome! Communication is more elegant and enriching at higher levels, guaranteed! I think not just because our sensitivity to it rises but also because it taps into the heartbeat of the soul...the very nature of who we are and its effect(s) of the energy it generates.

When I start to focus on the detail of the communication, I find the need to find the balance...to understand it and be inquisitive enough to want to know its intent and purpose. Sometimes its a wake-up call and another times its a startling awareness. I've jumped many times when an energy source drives it home for me to stay the course, if you know what I mean.
Old 18-02-2011, 02:25 AM
Simon Karlos

Hello again, my friend. :)

The "heartbeat of the soul" and intent. You've brought up some very powerful key points! A loving intent "opens one up" like a flower that is open to warm sunlight.

I enjoy your posts, Kontufuto! You have a very powerful sense of your unique self and your Inner Self, and a high awareness of the innate desire for freedom.

Shine on. :)
Kar
Old 18-02-2011, 02:34 AM
Simon Karlos

Imagination and Communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster

Hello Themaster! Your words on imagination remind me of Albert Einstein who, as you may be aware, very highly regarded the power of imagination, even above intellect. :) I perceive that you are very much aware of imagination as being key to communication. Awesome post, my friend.

Blessings
Kar
Old 18-02-2011, 03:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
Hello again, my friend. :)

The "heartbeat of the soul" and intent. You've brought up some very powerful key points! A loving intent "opens one up" like a flower that is open to warm sunlight.

I enjoy your posts, Kontufuto! You have a very powerful sense of your unique self and your Inner Self, and a high awareness of the innate desire for freedom.

Shine on. :)
Kar

Nice to hear from you again, Simon! What you say here about what I say and what sort of person I am is most interesting! Interesting in the sense that it just pours out of me and I don't realize the impact it could have toward others. It is just pure. I think of it as a testimony of what I see and how I perceive it as it is. The beauty that one sees as outside one's body strips the human fabric of right/wrong and coloration of what-is away so it doesn't even exist. I think about these things and there is nothing there! Our humanity generates the ying/yang world and that isn't right! Makes one think that there really are those things everywhere and that is just not true! That is what I see and putting forth these ideas into human form, while less than ideal, at least gets the basic idea across and I won't negate that at all knowing that is the way it is. Not a whole lot one can do about that. I remember someone asked me once to describe what I 'see' when outside my body and looking at something. So difficult to come up with the words because there are no words that are available in our languages to describe them! I am working on understanding more Sanskrit because there are concepts about these sort of things that stopped after. I don't know why but it has been very difficult for others to communicate in human terms things one experiences elsewhere. I am trying to do my best.

Your acknowledgment of my present state is quite true actually! I admit it! I love freedom and having my own space while I play. This is my treat to myself and it is one pleasure that really makes me happy. For instance, I love to create some space...really huge space and then create different things in in like huge asteroids. Using my energies, I stretch my capabilities and move them around and making them appear and disappear. Call it a personal treat! Something inside my space and therefore within my choice to do what I please. In the long side of things, I'd like to gather others to play and enjoy..to be harmonious with energy and tug on the different states of who we really are!