Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Master
Like a silly human I am surprised by how many of us feel this deep longing for 'home'. At my age, I thought nothing would surprise me anymore.

I don't remember a time when I didn't feel it. I just never realized until recently that I was suppose to find joy in spite of it. Once I made that connection I felt as though my body become lighter, not as solid a mass as before, if that makes any sense.
Old 31-07-2011, 03:12 PM
sunstrucknz

Quote:
Originally Posted by childheart
...Obviously scares people, some more than others. That's why I haven't really told anyone that I have a very immense deathwish, had for 7 years now (I'm nearly 22). I want to die because I want to return home. I haven't ever felt like this is my homeplanet, especially in this time period. I have always known that I have my purpose here and will proceed with what we call life, but the deathwish is always present.
The odd part is that I'm happy. In fact, those who knows me says I'm the happiest person they have ever met. They see me as a very loving and caring person, always showing affection and gratitude.
I was around 15 when I got aware that I wanted to drown more than anything. Being embraced by the water and disappearing down in it's depths.. 5 years later I was told from several people not knowing of each other that in a previous life I'd been a pearl diver, and if it's true it does makes sense.
Past years I've also longed in other situations when death just have been one action away, such as on high heights, or by train tracks..
I love to watch and listen to people who has had NDEs, maybe I shouldn't watch them as my wish gets intensified, but I find myself unable to stay away.

I know there's people out there who feels the same way, are you one of them?
Dearest Childheart - NO YOU R NOT ALONE!!!

Just typed you a great msg then pressed the wrong key and lost it - so this will be v brief!

I have felt the same way for so very long - since the age of around 13. Over the years I have read a great many books and seen a few very good readers who all have led me to the conclusion that its not really up to us to make THE decision - if that makes sense?
And I have been told that even if i acted on my wish and was somehow successful, i would be booted right back down here again to start over - no thanks!!

Was going to type out the 2 great quotes i just typed out then lost but its getting v late here and i am so tired so will recommend the books they are in 4 you and hope they help.

"The Wheel of Life" - autobiography of Elisabeth Kubler-Ross ( the expert on Death and dying in psychological terms.)

also- "The Prophet" - Kahlil Gibran

and finally - "Saved by the light" Dannion Brinkley - whom you've prbably already read as it is about his NDE.

Put it this way - I have felt like you almost my whole life - I am only just now starting not to - and I think the fact that you are on this sit at all and were brave enough to share something like that indicates you simply need some guidance and who knows where it will take you. don't give up - you know i hate the Beatles i have to say - but over the last week or so have realised that their song "lAll you need is love" is soooo true!

keep going- you will get there xxooxx I have seen the light, i wana go back to it so badly but I have learned by experience that that decision is made by someone with a lot more clout than me!!!

good luck xxooxx
Old 01-08-2011, 01:11 AM
Master
childheart - I find funerals to be quite morbid. I hate to see people embalmed, made up and displayed in a casket for people to gawk at. I would hate for that to be my ending. Once I'm dead, I'm dead. I've left instructions for no one to view my body at death and for me to be cremated. I don't care for a funeral either. I just want my spouse and son to spread my ashes around a tree I planted on my property in honor of my dog that I had to put down a year ago. That's it.

Blackraven
Old 01-08-2011, 11:53 PM
callofthebird

Life is a part of the journey home. It has its meaning and place, yes, at times we can't see or understand it. I used to be like that, but I wanted to die before my parents did (it didn't happen) and the world feels less like home. I actually believed that I was not going to make it pass 25, I did despite some pathetic efforts, now I don't really think about it (I am 38). I learnt that dying young seems a bit glamorous may be a quick fix solution, but it is best not to interfere with nature. Could it be a phase of maturing and finding a different meaning perhaps? Wish for meaning and wisdom perhaps!!
Old 01-11-2011, 08:14 PM
KChildheart

I would just like to indicate that I am not related to either Kai or Childheart and I don't have suicidal tendencies, please stop mailing me?

The link to my personal website will be in my profile somewhere soon just so you can clarify I am who I say I am.

apparently I'm not allowed to do that. If you're interested, simply google my full name I'm on google+
Old 04-11-2011, 02:08 PM
PanBaccha

Quote:
...Obviously scares people, some more than others. That's why I haven't really told anyone that I have a very immense deathwish, had for 7 years now (I'm nearly 22). I want to die because I want to return home. I haven't ever felt like this is my homeplanet, especially in this time period. I have always known that I have my purpose here and will proceed with what we call life, but the deathwish is always present.
The odd part is that I'm happy. In fact, those who knows me says I'm the happiest person they have ever met. They see me as a very loving and caring person, always showing affection and gratitude.
I was around 15 when I got aware that I wanted to drown more than anything. Being embraced by the water and disappearing down in it's depths.. 5 years later I was told from several people not knowing of each other that in a previous life I'd been a pearl diver, and if it's true it does makes sense.
Past years I've also longed in other situations when death just have been one action away, such as on high heights, or by train tracks..
I love to watch and listen to people who has had NDEs, maybe I shouldn't watch them as my wish gets intensified, but I find myself unable to stay away.

You are suffering from 'Soul Rembrance' ~ the uncanny ability
of remembering the past prior incarnation. I know how you feel.
I felt that all my life. But had to deal with the pressures and
challenges afforded me in this lifetime that we, ourselves, have
picked for karmic reasons and growth. But now I am of the mindset
that I have things to do and death - that welcoming doormat- can wait.
Heaven and earth are not two worlds, per se, but actually One World
separated in vibrations, with the higher realm interpenetrating the lower
realm. You agreed to come this time. You have work to do. But I do hope
you will sing and dance along the way to your higher accomplishment
on earth before the next transition arrives. Peace and love to you!
Old 10-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Dinko

Quote:

yo i have the the death wish myself because i feel that i usually dont incarnate as a human on 3rd density i too long for my home whereever it may be
maybe u should try to serve other creatures on this planet with pure love... that may help
PS u can find some answers in the ra material the law of one

Luz & Amor