Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-01-2018, 03:31 AM
Master
Most of the time here I do not feel too much in the way of energy here.

I have however felt things in certain threads- undertones in a way.

Most times however I feel inclined to agree with a neutral type feel.

I prefer the casual neutral feel more than picking up certain particular energies.

The energies I speak of that I pick up are feelings, and unless I have offered and am actually reading for someone I do not like to wander across individual feelings, but it happens at times, no fault of anyone's and I can not control it.

My favorite thing to pick up is when I am forum browsing and I read another's post and I can sense the positivity in it, or that the individual is in a positive mind frame and state. Then there are posts I sense the worry or the trouble, and that happens too.

Most of the time, when browsing I have a neutral feel. There are sub forums I steer clear of either at certain times/ intervals at times, as the content can be too much.

Other than that I sense a neutral quiet peace often enough. Personally I notice the neutral energy for me often in the index. Then if I travel it either changes or does not.
Old 18-01-2018, 04:03 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
Has anybody noticed energy from spiritual forums?
Or that spiritual phenomenon or senses increase whilst browsing it?
I mean it is a connecting place for the spiritually inclined or maybe its just bringing these things to the forefront to my mind, but even so are not words them self a form of energy?

I’ve noticed many energies that linger here for the most part its pretty positive and accepting but some parts hides dark beings that are mislead and fed wrong information who try and corrupt the good ones. That is truly all as every place has this no matter where you go :)
Old 18-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Master

Yes, I do to. Though I don't know why. I think it is the experience within touches the hearth chakra and we don't even know it, the spiritual center of love. Some people have been asking what it feels like. This charka is much like the 3rd eye i think in that if it is focused on you become aware of it. If you put your attention on it, it seems to generate energy. It's like a wave of pressure you can feel. When I is drawn to the heart my experience is how it feels like waves of warmth and energy that radiate (energy) outward from this place. You are using the heart. I never really thought about it but this is where I feel it. For me it seems to be generated in the area of the heart. This is what the experience feels like to me when feeling that energy I am aware of, was wondering if anyone else has the same experience about this energy, and is it real. Thing is there is this awareness of it.

I am aware the mind can shut down the heart but if you direct your attention to it, it is really powerful and magical.
Old 18-01-2018, 10:27 PM
Master

i can see, feel, sense, taste energy!

its not bad for the most part. its only horrible when energies are heavy with low vibration, i cant help but absorb, im mercury in pisces and pisces sun so its easy to absorb and mirror (reflect) it. I dont find it epic here at all times. some times i feel peoples drained emotions, tension, their inner conflict, their personal auric energy tells me what they think, feel. and sometimes its opposite to what they are demonstrating openly to the public.
Old 19-01-2018, 12:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
i can see, feel, sense, taste energy!

You can taste the energy!?
Old 19-01-2018, 01:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe

Tastes like chicken...

Just kidding -

I know what you mean sort of I think Inika... especially if you are highly intuitive and empathetic... these things can be palpable on many levels and it would seem palatable in your case too hehe.

I pick up energies mostly empathetically as well and have done so since I was a kid... but for the most part now days I seem to be in observer mode - so alot of things feel fairly neautral from that mode.
Learning to balance this neautral observer mode with honing in on my gifts as well... haha... should be fun.

I've never tasted energy before - but when I think about imaginary chips I can certainly taste those!

P.s. I enjoy your posts Inika.
Old 19-01-2018, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:

Actually I have read upon psychic abilities where an ability to taste psychically has been at the very least discussed as a possibility.

What Inkia said gave me a chuckle. It reminded me of a recent dream I had where in the dream state I had been eating ice cream and the flavor of the experience happened to be chocolate bacon flavor.

That is to say that at times when I dream I have been able to taste certain things within the dream, usually I am using the area of the mouth in the dream state.

The bacon chocolate ice cream experience was strange indeed yet not completely off putting for a dream flavor.

I have had dream elements which have tasted God awful..

As far as tasting energy goes, I can only imagine what that may be like/ feel like and I wonder exactly how differing fluctuations of energy would taste.

Blessings.
Old 19-01-2018, 01:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Actually I have read upon psychic abilities where an ability to taste psychically has been at the very least discussed as a possibility.

What Inkia said gave me a chuckle. It reminded me of a recent dream I had where in the dream state I had been eating ice cream and the flavor of the experience happened to be chocolate bacon flavor.

That is to say that at times when I dream I have been able to taste certain things within the dream, usually I am using the area of the mouth in the dream state.

The bacon chocolate ice cream experience was strange indeed yet not completely off putting for a dream flavor.

I have had dream elements which have tasted God awful..

As far as tasting energy goes, I can only imagine what that may be like/ feel like and I wonder exactly how differing fluctuations of energy would taste.

Blessings.

Lol ! Bless.

I have taste dreams too haha!! I love my dream state imagination- amazing thst our brains can do that. It's magical.
Old 19-01-2018, 01:45 AM
Experiencer

Maybe Skittles "taste the rainbow" has a spiritual connotation/hidden message. ;) JK

About "thinking about chips".. i know its a more or less psychological trip of the mind to think of a food and then taste it. I can see that explained away as a psychology thing, not a spiritual thing. I know you meant it jokingly though, but I've wondered: how much influence does psychology have with spirituality?

So, assuming "picking up on energy" means it could relate to the six senses, does that mean we can hear energies too? If so, does the "ringing in the ears" thing have any significance spiritually? This could probably branch out to another thread even.

In fact, I'll start one called Energy and the Human Senses. :-)
Old 19-01-2018, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Maybe Skittles "taste the rainbow" has a spiritual connotation/hidden message. ;) JK

About "thinking about chips".. i know its a more or less psychological trip of the mind to think of a food and then taste it. I can see that explained away as a psychology thing, not a spiritual thing. I know you meant it jokingly though, but I've wondered: how much influence does psychology have with spirituality?

So, assuming "picking up on energy" means it could relate to the six senses, does that mean we can hear energies too? If so, does the "ringing in the ears" thing have any significance spiritually? This could probably branch out to another thread even.

In fact, I'll start one called Energy and the Human Senses. :-)

Interesting where you mention the psychology behind thinking of a food and being able then to taste it, I had something else recently that happens at times. Upon having a cigar, I had the quick taste of a resturant around here called Rapid Ray's. A burger place. The taste was that exact taste of their hotdogs, celery salt, relish, etc. I had not been thinking of this resturant's food before having the sense of the taste of it, but indeed I had lit a cigar.

I believe in many instances too there are natural experiences daily, when taste becomes prominent.

Also I have found during certain days and daily living I indeed have had what I will now refer to as "Phantom Tastes". The taste of something will come to me. It is often times not something I have in the house, and food, and after the phantom taste arrives I will have thoughts frequently of the food it was I had tasted.

In other words think of a repeating song stuck in one's head. It is much like this- If I taste something- most times something I have had- I will begin to think on the food, and depending on the food, will then crave it.

With chocolate bacon ice cream- I am unaware if this ice cream flavor even exists, and have never had it. Yet it was tasted within my dream. (Which distracts me with an entirely separate topic- Creativity, inspiration) .

With hearing energy that depends on what you mean. With psychic ability there is clairaudience. Where one can receive mental internal words, phrases, sentences psychically. But I feel perhaps you mean hearing energy itself? All I have experienced in so far is clairaudience, and internal thoughts that have been correct about things.

I had not previously realized our thoughts could work that way, so these experiences for me had been very remarkable. The realization that such things have possibility felt very liberating.

But we are off topic now, haha. Apologies.