Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 28-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Lucy Chessor

Where is she?

I am very new to this and have joined this forum in the hope to get some answers. I lost my mum 7 years ago after a very short illness. After her death I found comfort in spiritualism and have dabbled just a tiny bit by attending a few services. Not long after my mum died, at one of these services she came through to me on more than one occasion and for a short while after I felt her relatively close to me. I even found a few White feathers. For some time now I haven't felt her close to me and I am wondering why this is the case. I have also just recently lost my dear uncle and his very recent death has brought her to the forefront of my mind, not that she is ever far from it. How can I feel her close to me again, I miss her desperately but I feel that she isn't there anymore. Xxx
Old 29-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Dhammajoti

Welcome my new Kalayanamitta! (Spiritual friend)
Old 29-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Master
A warm welcome from me also Lucy :) I hope you can find some comfort, support and inspiration here in the community
Old 29-01-2011, 10:57 PM
AngelBreeze

Take heart, Lucy Chessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Chessor
I am very new to this and have joined this forum in the hope to get some answers. I lost my mum 7 years ago after a very short illness. After her death I found comfort in spiritualism and have dabbled just a tiny bit by attending a few services. Not long after my mum died, at one of these services she came through to me on more than one occasion and for a short while after I felt her relatively close to me. I even found a few White feathers. For some time now I haven't felt her close to me and I am wondering why this is the case. I have also just recently lost my dear uncle and his very recent death has brought her to the forefront of my mind, not that she is ever far from it. How can I feel her close to me again, I miss her desperately but I feel that she isn't there anymore. Xxx

Very special and warm greetings, Lucy Chessor!

It is good to have you here and I am happy to elaborate further on matters concerning the Afterlife as I have made a long study of it. First of all, I know that 7 years can seem like 7 minutes to those who are very close to their loved ones now in spirit. Incidentally, I will never use the term "death" or "dead" or indicate anything about one who has passed on using the 'past' tense, simply because a person who has transitioned to a new dimension or passed-on has only shed their physical body but has immediately stepped into their wonderful Spiritual Body thus, they continue to live on!

It is wonderful that you have felt your Mom close to you and that you have found feathers which, no doubt, are her way of saying that she is close to you and near you!

One thing about spirit is that when a person first passes on, there is a period of convalescence they undergo especially if their illness while on Earth was long-term or if they passed-on due to a violent occurrence. When a person first arrives in the Afterlife, they are well attended to by those in spirit. It may be by their family members, relatives, friends who are already there, as well as other attendants there to help those just arriving. They are entitled to continue to rest for a period of time after their quick "life review" and thus, may choose to take it easy for awhile. This may account for their not coming as often as one would like for them to.

Another thing about the Afterlife is that there is much work to be done there, just like here. It is not just the "rest in peace" part that they experience but indeed they continue to work towards greater spiritual development and growth while there. This can be very time consuming needless to say and depending on their current development it can take anywhere from a shorter period of time to a very long time. Those in spirit are able to retain their full memory and personality in that realm, just as they had here while on Earth, by the way. That is why they can remember you and others and feel close to you.

Now as to the ways in which spirit communicates with us. They can use feathers, as you have already experienced, to let you know they are there with you; they can "apport" pennies or other coins; they can cause scents or aromas such as what they wore while on Earth to manifest close to you; they can manipulate energy such as causing a light bulb to turn on or off or flicker; they can work with answering machines, telephones, television sets, radios, appliances, etc. in fact, anything electrical. This is because they now vibrate at a much higher energy rate and since all those electrical items I just mentioned of course also work with electricity, it is easy for them to communicate with one through those things.

That is not to say that is all they know how to do. It is not. They can also cause a song you both knew and cherished to play on the radio or elsewhere; or you can be driving behind a bus or a car and you'll see a license plate with numbers that are very familiar to you that pertain in some way to your loved one; and the list goes on. It is wonderful how God gives them the ability to communicate with those they know still grieve for them on Earth.

Try not to worry too much about her lack of visits. She may indeed come to you before long during a Dream Visit! Spirit often does this because when we are asleep our spirit leaves our body temporarily and goes into the world of spirit! You two can meet up there when it is convenient for her to see you. Also, the fact that you do not hear from her too often now, does not mean she is not around you because she is. But it is rather difficult for spirit to call out or appear to one as we would like. This is because they now vibrate at a much higher rate than we do in our Earthly bodies. It is the same principle as when a fan is idle. You can clearly see the blades of the fan. But when it is turned on to high, you can no longer see the blades as before. That does not mean they are not there, because they are, and you can feel the air they are producing but they have become invisible due to speed in the higher vibration. So also with those in spirit.

One way to attract spirit is to pray to God to allow a visit from them. Ask in your nightly or daily prayers for God to allow them to come to you and make themselves known in a way you can readily understand. Also, speak out to them just as if they were right there in the same room with you because they can Hear you, as well as See you since the veil separating our two dimensions is quite thin! Ask that they give you a sign you can readily understand.You might even ask that they come at a particular time or day and if they are able, they very well may! If not, they could make their visit known at a later time when they are freer to visit. Time and distance do not matter one iota to spirit. They can hear or be anywhere in less than a heartbeat, due to their high vibrating energy. Many in this dimension do not understand that but they will when they make their transition and enter into the eternal Afterlife.

I send you many blessings and it is my hope and desire that your Mom will come soon to visit you and make her presence known.

Hugs and much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)