Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 26-01-2011, 05:17 PM
zeusless

Hello to all - I seek wisdom

Hi to all members, I come seeking some help with some spiritual and mental health issues that find me in an awful place in my life. I am planning to kill myself in April as I have effectively no hope. I need spiritual expertise to crack the mystery that is forcing suicide upon me as the only option to take.

I was wondering, which subforum is the best to post my (very. very long) question regarding spiritual health so that people who are interested may read it and perhaps be able to help me? My issue is about my 'soul' or 'spirit' having died, dissolved or evaporated, for lack of better words and leaving me vacant of all intuition, emotion, feelings and spiritual movements, though this is not depression or some such similar thing (I see a doctor and three occupational therapists 3 times a week and they say I am not depressed).

Any help much appreciated! Thanks
Old 26-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Experiencer

hello and welcome.

I can tell you are really hurting. A good place to maybe post is the healing forum. or else in the general beliefs area, as that can cover just about anything.

And when you talk of your spirit leaving you, would this be something like a walk in experience maybe? It seems to me that it's not that, but just maybe something to look into in case it applies.

And there is always hope. Much light and healing to you!
Old 26-01-2011, 06:31 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusless
Hi to all members, I come seeking some help with some spiritual and mental health issues that find me in an awful place in my life. I am planning to kill myself in April as I have effectively no hope. I need spiritual expertise to crack the mystery that is forcing suicide upon me as the only option to take.

I was wondering, which subforum is the best to post my (very. very long) question regarding spiritual health so that people who are interested may read it and perhaps be able to help me? My issue is about my 'soul' or 'spirit' having died, dissolved or evaporated, for lack of better words and leaving me vacant of all intuition, emotion, feelings and spiritual movements, though this is not depression or some such similar thing (I see a doctor and three occupational therapists 3 times a week and they say I am not depressed).

Any help much appreciated! Thanks

The fact that you are posting here and asking for help outright is an encouraging sign. I don't believe you want to die... I believe you're just desperate for help and comfort. I'm not sure, however, that a forum is the place to obtain what you need. It would be better if you were to see professional help from a qualified and spiritually aware therapist or counselor... someone who knows how to deal with this very sensitive subject matter and will not make a mistake that ends up pushing you further down the road to self-destruction! I know there are good and caring therapists out there, and many of them are highly spiritual as well. You just need to find the right one. Ask spirit to guide you to the perfect right clinician to assist you to a higher and clearer perspective... one that will give you the tools that enable you to claim full mental and emotional health and well-being. That is not to say that life will not still present challenges, for it will! But when you have the necessary tools in your arsenal, it becomes much easier to cope.

I sincerely wish you all the best, and I will hold you in my prayers, asking that you be protected, comforted, and led to the right source of help and assistance.

Blessed Be!!