Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-01-2018, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I thought you were going to say it did not resonate with you. I only mentioned this because I experienced it. The best I can explain it I was in the midst of knowledge. I never use the word ignorance any more, I use the word ignore.

Thank you for sharing that. I know exactly what you mean; I have also experienced that; it is an incredible experience. I also agree that "ignorance" is a form of ignoring.
Old 19-01-2018, 01:56 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Thank you for your response, Starman. Hope the RV is keeping you warm.

BT
Old 20-01-2018, 06:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Thank you for your response, Starman. Hope the RV is keeping you warm.

BT

Yes, my RV is keeping me quite toasty when I am in a cold climate. At the end of last year I traded in my old truck and rv
for a new truck and rv (travel trailer); got a great trade-in rate on both. My new rv has comforts which some
people do not have in their house. I am happily living my dream; a lot of freedom, variety, and awesomeness.

I usually go camping in either the Mojave or Sonora deserts in the winter; its gets up in the low 90's
during the winter days in the desert, and down into the upper 60's at night. The night desert sky is just fantastic,
with no trees, mountains, street lights, etc., the sky is huge and the stars extremely bright. I usually set up my telescope and
enjoy the cosmic dance, meteor shower, etc.

But thank you for asking; I really feel for those people who are in frigid temps back east. Hope you are keeping warm.
Old 20-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
What you have shared does resonate with me, but I think there are many levels of knowing/knowledge. The human brain does linear thinking and as human beings we know things in a linear fashion, but intuition is a lot different; it can give us knowledge in a flash and it is not linear.

Good point and well said.

Quote:
I think knowledge is inherent in all things, and even a new born baby has knowledge, because a new born knows when it is wet or uncomfortable, hungry, etc., this is a form of knowledge, and yet that newborn is looked upon as innocent.

There is knowledge everywhere, in the cells of our human body, DNA, genetic coding, in mineral and plant life, and even the air which we breathe contains information. Information that when applied becomes knowledge. We learn from ourselves, our environment, others, and so forth. Information which can be turned into knowledge is everywhere in my opinion. But the innocent which I speak of is more of a feeling, a state of being, than it is a knowledge base.

I think we have quite a limited language and a fairly conditioned social construct of knowing, and in my deeper learning of social issues, it became aparrant that what we think we know is really only an 'way of understanding things'. It struck me when I took philosophy subjects as an undergrad that the literal meaning of 'philosophy' is the love of widsom, but in our western social format, philosophy is only the love of intellectual reason. Because of the dialectic structure of our culture the skill of philosophy really only amounts to making a good argument - which is difficult, brilliant, but being a brilliant philosopher doesn't actually imply wisdom at all, really.

Well, life can't be figured out, and this delineates knowledge from wisdom. When you speak of inspiration, I, being influenced by Buddhist philosophy, call that 'insight' - you suddenly realise. This kind of knowingness is not possible to learn, and it can't be taught. It can only be realised, and this is what characterises wisdom as different to knowledge. In another way of saying it, there is a sort of life-learning which is transformative, which is 'insight' or 'inspired', as you say.
Old 20-01-2018, 09:00 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Yes, my RV is keeping me quite toasty when I am in a cold climate. At the end of last year I traded in my old truck and rv
for a new truck and rv (travel trailer); got a great trade-in rate on both. My new rv has comforts which some
people do not have in their house. I am happily living my dream; a lot of freedom, variety, and awesomeness.

I usually go camping in either the Mojave or Sonora deserts in the winter; its gets up in the low 90's
during the winter days in the desert, and down into the upper 60's at night. The night desert sky is just fantastic,
with no trees, mountains, street lights, etc., the sky is huge and the stars extremely bright. I usually set up my telescope and
enjoy the cosmic dance, meteor shower, etc.

But thank you for asking; I really feel for those people who are in frigid temps back east. Hope you are keeping warm.

Wow that is so interesting, Starman! Are there others around you in the deserts? That sounds pretty cool to be honest.

All well and warm here, thank you very much for saying so.

Bless,

BT
Old 20-01-2018, 09:56 PM
boshy b. good

Innoscence is alike living happy life with bestowments.

Innoscence be giving "us all" a chance. Remember
scrooge?
Old 20-01-2018, 10:56 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Yes I remember, boshy. Thank you.

BT