Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-07-2019, 08:42 PM
Guide
Arrow I saw an Aura color

I saw an Aura color inside of my room, it was purple. I'm not sure what this means or why I saw it. This is all very new to me, so could someone explain what exactly this means? Thank you!!
Old 08-08-2019, 06:13 AM
Master
Do you think it was your Aura?

Did you see it with your eyes open?

Did it last for some time?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-08-2019, 04:44 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
I saw an Aura color inside of my room, it was purple. I'm not sure what this means or why I saw it. This is all very new to me, so could someone explain what exactly this means? Thank you!!

Hello Enchanted,

Simply look within what the color purple means to you and also what you felt when you saw that color.

Enjoy!
Old 08-08-2019, 07:33 PM
Master
[quote=Enchanted_DreamFaerie]I saw an Aura color inside of my room/QUOTE]
Maybe the angels are trying to contact you.

Try vertical rainbows after a minor blackout in the aftermath of a minor 'controlled' seizure.

Others see fog or darkness.
Old 11-08-2019, 03:40 AM
Master
Quote:

Sometimes, people see their own Aura.

If that is the case, you saw something that most people only dream off seeing.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-08-2019, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:

How lovely - check out some of the sites online re: auras there will be detailed information. Be vigilant some stuff is better than others, use your spidey sense and you won't go wrong
Old 14-08-2019, 12:49 AM
Pathfinder
The aura is tough to see. It requires seeing with the third eye of the dream body(not the physical body). From the toltec view, the infinite threads of light with shades of colors constantly changing.

Quote:
For such sorcerers, the most significant act of sorcery is to see the essence of the universe. The essence of the universe resembles incandescent threads stretched into infinity in every conceivable direction, luminous filaments that are conscious of themselves in ways impossible for the human mind to comprehend.

From seeing the essence of the universe, sorcerers go on to see the energy essence of human beings and depict human beings as bright shapes that resemble giant eggs and call them luminous eggs.

When sorcerers see a human being they see a giant, luminous shape that floats, making, as it moves, a deep furrow in the energy of the earth, just as if the luminous shape had a taproot that was dragging.
- Don Juan Matus - Carlos Castaneda: The Art Of Dreaming
Old 14-08-2019, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:

Cool your third eye is open and your seeing the spiritual essence. Amen
Old 14-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Newbie ;)

does anyone know, how to start seeing aura colours besides paying enormous attention to details
my third eye should be open, but eye vision is poor. Not sure can it affect it somehow or not
it would be cool if theres some kind of app or software you can use to scan your own photos and it shows the colours your carrying
Old 15-08-2019, 12:03 AM
Guide
Wow!!

I can tell my third eye is opening by certain things happening to me and I'm becoming more aware of everything. I believe my dog sort of felt it and was freaked out a little bit. Both of my dogs though love being near me and feel calm around me. Once I was half asleep and I somehow knew that one of my dogs was sick. When I woke up, she walked over to me and the moment I held her, she calmed down and started to feel better. I usually get gut feelings of knowing something. For awhile I thought I was crazy. Now I don't think so anymore. This all makes perfect sense to me now.