Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-08-2019, 10:38 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
think about how either possible "truth" would affect you here and now. What would you do differently in each case?
The question is of special interest for me. In my current incarnation I’m going through a very special transformation. I do not understand it fully but certain themes of development occure again and again and have to do with a strengthening of the ego, I-identity, individualism, and autonomy.

Everything I experience is exactly what my soul wants me (or I as a soul want) to experience. Many experiences have to do with defending my personal freedom and autonomy. I permanently have to fight against unwanted influences of other people or the environment on my life. I feel a deep desire, arising from my soul, to be independent and free. So my conclusion is that the developmental-goals of my soul (of me on the soul level) are to develop independence and to increase I-identity.

If you imagine the origins of our souls, or all-that-is, as ONE amorphous clump of energy without fragmentation into individual units, then a central aspect of evolution was the emergence individual souls or beings. This being the case, it’s conclusive to infer that the highest form of evolution is to overcome oneness, dependence, and entanglement and to increase autonomy, ego, and individualism.
Old 19-08-2019, 11:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Yep..my understanding of it all is that we are only connected via, creators magical matter of the universe. As it flows around & through us, however we are individual entities & unto ourselves.

We are all individuals of the invisible Soul'self & not linked with each other, Unless we want to link with someone, but we will still be individuals as we do that.

Just for anyones considerations.
That would be great!

But how can I refute the claim that we all are just aspects of one universal soul?
Old 19-08-2019, 11:20 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction
In my view there is only one consciousness which is behind all matter.

all human souls is each a different part of one single human soul in my view.

When it comes to consciousness in my view consciousness is all one consciousness because there is no separation.

There is the illusion of separateness but there isn't really any separation. Although there is only one consciousness still each soul has its own split off conscious awareness but its because its focused in that form known as the individual soul.

Although conscious awareness is split off it is still one because there is no separation.
Okay and is there any reason for your opinion? You statements somehow pretend an explanation without providing one. You say:

“consciousness is all one consciousness because there is no separation.
“Although conscious awareness is split off it is still one because there is no separation.

There is no information in the “because-parts” of your sentences. In essence you say:
There is no separation and the reason for that is that there is no separation.
All is one because all is one.
Old 19-08-2019, 12:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
That would be great!

But how can I refute the claim that we all are just aspects of one universal soul?

I can not answer how you should refute a concept.

However I would say that the Heavenly Father creator is all Holy, all loving & all merciful, & would not create a sentient intelligent & aware being.."Us"..as aspects of his self or of anyone else or of a universal soul.

We are individuals as the Heavenly Father is an individual.
And as this planet spins on it's axis & rotates around the sun within this solar system, & as the solar system moves about within the galaxy & the galaxy hurtles through the one & only spiritual universe, the magical spiritual matter of the universe passes through us.

& as the magical spiritual matter passes through us, it connects us to creators intelligent loving spiritual laws, & of which do work in consenance with the Soul'self.

I am led to believe that the Heavenly Father creator, is invisible & without form, & has his own personality & location in the universe, & is unto himself, but is not entirely everywhere throughout the entire universe. & the rest of the universe where the personal creator is not located, could be thought of as his spiritual body, so to speak, & where one can see & realize so much creators loving attributes laid out & in play.

& of which is where we are located..ie :- in creators spiritual body.."So to speak".

Any how, once more the above is for anyones considerations...smiles.

Ps...biblical scripture does suggests this kind of scenario.
Old 19-08-2019, 01:21 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Okay and is there any reason for your opinion? You statements somehow pretend an explanation without providing one. You say:

“consciousness is all one consciousness because there is no separation.
“Although conscious awareness is split off it is still one because there is no separation.

There is no information in the “because-parts” of your sentences. In essence you say:
There is no separation and the reason for that is that there is no separation.
All is one because all is one.

You really bring up a good point. It gets me thinking. For example i view everything as having its origin from one singular consciousness. There's many ideas on oneness but a counterargument could be that different multiple consciousnesses created different forms. How can i counterargue that argument? This gets rather philosophical but one could argue separateness as being true aswell.

Here's some common ideas about oneness:

* Everything is one because there is one consciousness behind everything. This is my viewpoint too but where's the evidence?

* Everything is light and everything is made of the same light. Don't know about this one but it cannot be proven either way.

* Love unites everything in oneness. I agree here but i cannot prove it anyway. I've experienced such love but that ofcourse may not be proof to others without their experience of it.

Thanks for bringing this up!
Old 19-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
* Everything is one because there is one consciousness behind everything. This is my viewpoint too but where's the evidence?

The evidence comes from our own realisations. There may be no objective external evidence, but when we identify with our own nature of pure Being then we realise that there is one Being everywhere and we are that. This is not a mental concept, it is knowledge through direct perception of this reality.

Peace
Old 20-08-2019, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
That would be great!

Sounds like touching on Buddhism and Hinduism..........

Animism sounds more acceptable.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-08-2019, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Science says that we are basically made from the same things that the rest universe is made of, so, it's clear that we are all connected, not just us, humans, but every single thing, alive or not alive.The building blocks of the universe are found in each one of us, you can say that we are the universe.You know, at the lowest level we are all just energy, of course, you can go deeper and here is where the quantum realm kicks in.We are aware of our existence, right? It's fair to assume that the universe is aware of its own existence, after all, we are the made from exactly same things.

Interesting analogy.

But then....... our concept of how things
are connected, if they are connected, might be all wrong.
We might be guessing.

As an example, how would somebody describe what is outside the box
if the box they reside in has no windows, door, transparencies, etc?

We might be talking for the sake of the love to talk
and maybe not much more.

But then .........

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-08-2019, 04:57 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The evidence comes from our own realisations. There may be no objective external evidence, but when we identify with our own nature of pure Being then we realise that there is one Being everywhere and we are that. This is not a mental concept, it is knowledge through direct perception of this reality.

Peace

This is how i view it too. I cannot prove it objectively but my own realisations is evidence to me.
Old 20-08-2019, 05:46 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
In my view there is only one consciousness which is behind all matter. The universe to me is mental. When it comes to humans we have individual souls but all human souls is each a different part of one single human soul in my view. Human souls wasn't once human souls. We have progressed to develop our souls. From molecules, then minerals, then plants, then animals and then evolved to what become humans. Animals has a group soul consciousness also known as a hive mind. Individuality may exist in some forms with hive minds too but lesser. When it comes to consciousness in my view consciousness is all one consciousness because there is no separation. There is the illusion of separateness but there isn't really any separation. Although there is only one consciousness still each soul has its own split off conscious awareness but its because its focused in that form known as the individual soul. Although conscious awareness is split off it is still one because there is no separation. This is only my opinion.

Different ideas about the soul can also be true to me just wanted to include that. One world soul that is everything is one way to look at it and i don't view this idea of the soul as less true then what i wrote. Animals has souls too and in the other perspective its a group soul. Using words to intellectualize spiritual truth isn't always optimal.