Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-03-2019, 07:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Am I telepathically communicating with my friend or my ‘spirit guide’?

I’ve realized a sort of pattern in my life.

I’ve always felt different from most people, as in I always had a sort of connection to the spiritual realm. I can sense when someone else’s like me and I usually stay clear from people like me because I don’t like strong and intense connections.

What follows is that I have friends who are true, caring and smart, but that intense connection is never there. Then sometimes I meet someone I like, and sometimes they like me back, but I always run away although I’d like to stay.

I’m a very self sufficient person. I almost never feel lonely. When I meet people who I like (or have an intense connection with) however, I start feeling lonely and that my friends and family are inadequate (which is not true).

So here comes the mystery. When I meet someone I like/ feel intense connection to, I don’t think about them. I forget them. (Unless I really really like them) but give it a few weeks and if I constantly see this person, I’d start thinking about them involuntary. I say involuntary because they just come into my mind, especially when I’m reading.

The problem here is I have secrets. Fears, insecurities etc. that I don’t want anyone to know about. But when ever I have these involuntary thoughts about this kind of person, I start ‘sharing’ my thoughts with them, sometimes I accidentally tell them truths, sometimes this exchange makes me share things about myself that aren’t true, but when I’m ‘talking to them’ I feel it’s true.

I get paranoid. Am I really talking to this person? Are they listening to what I’m sharing now? Do they know which is the truth and which is not?

Then I will get images of my late aunt. And I think, it is SHE who I am talking to! She wants my attention and so she disguised herself as my crush/ people who I’d like to know better! And once I realize that she is free to talk to me about what she’s wants me to know.

So I’m just curious. Am I talking to my dead aunt when I think I’m talking to my crush, or I am talking to my crush but the connection was fostered between us by my dead aunt? (Like the force connection between Rey and Ben forged by Snoke haha). If it’s the second, why?

This doesn’t happen all the time, only when I’m ‘vulnerable’, like I said : when I meet people / person I really feel drawn to I start feeling lonely although I’m not. And then that will happen.

Btw all of this is involuntary. I don’t seek out experiences like this. Even when I try to talk to my late aunt or some spirit or whoever I have a crush on it doesn’t happen. It always happens when I don’t want anything to do with it.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:54 AM
Master
Hello,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiotribe

The problem here is I have secrets. Fears, insecurities etc. that I don’t want anyone to know about. But when ever I have these involuntary thoughts about this kind of person, I start ‘sharing’ my thoughts with them, sometimes I accidentally tell them truths, sometimes this exchange makes me share things about myself that aren’t true, but when I’m ‘talking to them’ I feel it’s true.

My understanding is that telepathy is a shared experience with some one(an awareness). That person can be mortal or entirely in spirit, or even an aspect of the self.

We all have layers of consciousness. My experience is that we self talk telepathically(sharing experiences with aspects of self) where some aspects of self are more enlightened than others.

That say that there is only one truth about a human. That they are love incarnate. Everything else is an observation, judgement or conclusion.

Quote:
I get paranoid. Am I really talking to this person? Are they listening to what I’m sharing now? Do they know which is the truth and which is not?

We do converse with aspects of others as I see these things. However very little of that seeps into their conscious awareness much of the time.

Quote:
Then I will get images of my late aunt. And I think, it is SHE who I am talking to! She wants my attention and so she disguised herself as my crush/ people who I’d like to know better! And once I realize that she is free to talk to me about what she’s wants me to know.

Your late aunt, being in spirit, is fully aware of that truest reality. Most likely you are speaking with her higher self when you do these things.

Quote:
So I’m just curious. Am I talking to my dead aunt when I think I’m talking to my crush, or I am talking to my crush but the connection was fostered between us by my dead aunt? (Like the force connection between Rey and Ben forged by Snoke haha). If it’s the second, why?

That is a very interesting story line. I am curious what the writer will do with these circumstances. Did Ben tell Ray the truth about her parents? Most likely not. What will the writer decide to do with their connection. It is the last chapter in the series so I suspect it will be presented in a way that leaves the audience guessing.

In real life, we plan most of these things before we incarnate. Then we forget everything with our 3D memory. Actual life is stranger than fiction in my view.

Quote:
This doesn’t happen all the time, only when I’m ‘vulnerable’, like I said : when I meet people / person I really feel drawn to I start feeling lonely although I’m not. And then that will happen.

Btw all of this is involuntary. I don’t seek out experiences like this. Even when I try to talk to my late aunt or some spirit or whoever I have a crush on it doesn’t happen. It always happens when I don’t want anything to do with it.

You are evolving your awareness and understanding about life. That is a good thing to do.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-03-2019, 04:45 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
That say that there is only one truth about a human. That they are love incarnate. Everything else is an observation, judgement or conclusion.

I believe this is a person's higher truth. How many people do you think can realize and manifest this John?

JL
Old 13-03-2019, 07:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I believe this is a person's higher truth. How many people do you think can realize and manifest this John?

JL

Hi JL,

Eventually everyone. We have only just started to evolve.

John

Old 13-03-2019, 08:21 AM
ant

How do you know John what is the actual truth?
Old 13-03-2019, 01:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
How do you know John what is the actual truth?

Hi,

My belief is that this truth is relative. What is truth for each of us can be different technically speaking. Other than that great truth which states Love is all that matters.

John

Old 27-03-2019, 12:50 AM
Knower

If I can second what John said... Because I needed to hear this from several sources... but also caution you that you will have to find and realize the truth inside yourself, because no one else can fully experience what you are experiencing...

I also believe we may communicate with aspects of another person or even large portions, but that it rarely seeps through to conscious thought. However...
I also believe we oftentimes distort the messages we are receiving... and other times we are simply conversing with aspects of our own consciousness...

Sorting out which is which can be difficult... but luckily, I find it is also oftentimes unimportant which is the truth.

I have only recently understood and come to terms with the fact that this is, indeed, what has been happening to me for a long time, and it can be very distressing for me. It often brings up feelings of guilt, shame, anger, despair, etc.

But the important thing is knowing it. I have been practicing compassion with these aspects recently -- mostly telling them that it is okay, sharing positive energy with them, and allowing them to exist instead of pushing them down, fighting them, and locking them away. This has been trying, healing, rewarding, painful. All of the above. For me, I also have to remember to remain assertive with them. It's a balance.

And it works for me whether I am talking to an aspect of myself or someone else.

I wish you all the best and light in your life.

“I was undeceived, that is all.
I used to create a world and
populate it. Now I don't do it
any more." - Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 27-03-2019, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks

I have only recently understood and come to terms with the fact that this is, indeed, what has been happening to me for a long time, and it can be very distressing for me. It often brings up feelings of guilt, shame, anger, despair, etc.

But the important thing is knowing it. I have been practicing compassion with these aspects recently -- mostly telling them that it is okay, sharing positive energy with them, and allowing them to exist instead of pushing them down, fighting them, and locking them away. This has been trying, healing, rewarding, painful. All of the above. For me, I also have to remember to remain assertive with them. It's a balance.

And it works for me whether I am talking to an aspect of myself or someone else.

Hi,

I find these things to be true for me as well.

John

Old 03-09-2019, 11:31 PM
Knower

Update: All is calm and quiet for me now. It was tough but it seems I've finally found the quiet.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:49 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm seeking sixteen voice hearers hearing to do the same. Please contact me.