Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Experiencer
Lightbulb Interesting theory

I recently came across the theory that most of us have 'died' multiple times but when we do we still have the choice to come back or move on.
Hence why people are like 'how the hell did I come out of that alive!' etc.

Just wondered if you's have heard about this before?
Old 24-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Narcissus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altinak
I recently came across the theory that most of us have 'died' multiple times but when we do we still have the choice to come back or move on.
Hence why people are like 'how the hell did I come out of that alive!' etc.

Just wondered if you's have heard about this before?
You sound stimulating. Of course we die several times. Every morning I feel I am coming back from death and every sleep I had has to do with purgation. When I wake up afresh I become a different person and therefore every day is a different life, a different incarnation and different vision
Old 24-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissus
You sound stimulating. Of course we die several times. Every morning I feel I am coming back from death and every sleep I had has to do with purgation. When I wake up afresh I become a different person and therefore every day is a different life, a different incarnation and different vision
Oh Narcissus, you sound like my twin brother, that was great.
Old 24-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Narcissus

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Oh Narcissus, you sound like my twin brother, that was great.
I am wordless! What goes unsaid become total through you since you are my other self and I am not saying. It is the feeling bridging the chink of space and time
Old 24-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:

Haha what an amazing way to look at it and I agree :)
Each day you learn new things - REMEMBER - and therefore your vibration changes which does create a differnt life and vision in a sense :)
Old 24-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Narcissus

Quote:
Haha what an amazing way to look at it and I agree :)
Each day you learn new things - REMEMBER - and therefore your vibration changes which does create a differnt life and vision in a sense :)
Sublime thought! And I feel oneness with your vibration, maybe along the same wavelength
Old 24-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Sublime thought! And I feel oneness with your vibration, maybe along the same wavelength

I guess thats why what Im saying 'makes sense' to you whereas if I was to say this to a 20 year old fashion student they would be like whatttttt.
Because they are on a different vibration, a different 'wavelength' so our worlds make no sense of each other, not because they are different things.
Because they are on different frequencies... if that makes sense
Old 24-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Narcissus

Quote:
I guess thats why what Im saying 'makes sense' to you whereas if I was to say this to a 20 year old fashion student they would be like whatttttt.
Because they are on a different vibration, a different 'wavelength' so our worlds make no sense of each other, not because they are different things.
Because they are on different frequencies... if that makes sense
Yes if anyone differ or look different he or she is on a different frequencies but elementally not different and there will be no incongruity, distance or dissonance
Old 24-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Ascender

I have heard this said before, by a 'channeller' by the name of Daryl Anka, supposedly talking through some alien being of the future. Anyway, basically he says that yes, we have died multiple times and choose to come back.
Old 24-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
I have heard this said before, by a 'channeller' by the name of Daryl Anka, supposedly talking through some alien being of the future. Anyway, basically he says that yes, we have died multiple times and choose to come back.

Thats where I heard the theory too