Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 09-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Rabbits in combat

I just witnessed something incredible!

I just arrived at a bus stop when two rabbits emerged from some trees and they were fighting very aggressively, growling and kicking. I raised my voice slightly at them so they would go their separate ways. They kept traveling along the grass I stayed on them and they turned towards the road when they reached the road all of a sudden there was only one rabbit!!! They were moving so quickly in their quarrel; one moment there were two rabbits fighting and the next there was only one and it ran back to the trees and there is stood watching me.

I wonder what I just saw?
Old 10-06-2018, 10:04 AM
Suspended
What do you mean they emerged from some trees? do u mean bushes or shrubs? because i never seen rabbits come climbing down from trees.. lol but when they were moving really fast and u lost track of one of them it may have quickly ducked down a hole, one of there burrows, they can move quick.. theres a few rabbits here or hares i think people call them but there kinda the same thing to me, rabbits r more like the pets, hares are the brown bigger wild ones so there is a difference but yea sometimes u can see a hawk over head looking out for them, along the freeway here there are rabbits running around alot at dusk sometimes there may be a hawk flying above to during the day, not always though.. its like they have there own little world in a way.

edit: i just looked at the pics of hares vs rabbits im pritty sure we have rabbits here..

This is what our wild rabbits look like.

And we have these to... there called Billbys.. i love wild life, animals and things.

Old 10-06-2018, 06:46 PM
Newbie ;)

They were among some planted poplar trees. Dont take it so literal I didn't say they were in the branches but they were by the trees there were no bushes or shrubs but there were trees do I really have to explain this?

And th rabbit didn't go down a hole I investigated the area there was no hole in the space where it had vanished it was directly on the curb on the road less than 2 meters away from where I stood and I was looking at the rabbits the entire time they never left my sight except for the one that had suddenly disappeared
Old 10-06-2018, 08:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by opal_dreamcatcher
...th rabbit didn't go down a hole I investigated the area there was no hole in the space where it had vanished it was directly on the curb on the road less than 2 meters away from where I stood and I was looking at the rabbits the entire time they never left my sight except for the one that had suddenly disappeared
If you never took your eyes off of the rabbits then you observed one vanishing. Are you actually asking whether this is common knowledge to spiritual people?

If so, all I can offer is that there are invisible portals and objects can pass through them. I once got a message from grains of sand that at least one of them was from the future. I had no idea this was possible. An experienced facilitator told me about the portals. I knew of portals. Who has not read the theory that The Bermuda Triangle is a portal? I just didn't know common everyday things could slip through small ones like this.
Old 10-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by opal_dreamcatcher
They were among some planted poplar trees. Dont take it so literal I didn't say they were in the branches but they were by the trees there were no bushes or shrubs but there were trees do I really have to explain this?
ugh, i just thought it sounded funny the way you said it, its no big deal... you do not have to explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
If you never took your eyes off of the rabbits then you observed one vanishing. Are you actually asking whether this is common knowledge to spiritual people?

If so, all I can offer is that there are invisible portals and objects can pass through them. I once got a message from grains of sand that at least one of them was from the future. I had no idea this was possible. An experienced facilitator told me about the portals. I knew of portals. Who has not read the theory that The Bermuda Triangle is a portal? I just didn't know common everyday things could slip through small ones like this.

I have seen things disappear into "thin air" though never a rabbit, things like ufos even with other people around to witness, there are things that can phase in an out of our dimension, bigfoots also do this, though i have never seen a big foot but i have a friend in america who lives in an area where bigfoots or Sasquatches are sometimes seen, he says they can even turn themselves into orbs, fly off and vanish.. i don't know if this is similar to what his rabbit has done though, its normally "paranormal" things that do this sort of stuff...
Old 11-06-2018, 02:14 AM
Suspended
rabbit combat, oh yea! its going down!

Old 11-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Master
I've seen jack rabbits around. One day as I was parking my car, I saw a blur run right in front of me. The blur was followed by a running dog. When the blur stopped, it was a jack rabbit.

My guess is that the rabbit you saw hit warp drive to get away from the other rabbit. They can't sustain that speed for long, so it could've run to some other place to hide.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 13-06-2018, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
rabbit combat, oh yea! its going down!

extended, set to music:
Wild Rabbits FIGHT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuo79ddw0CY
Old 13-06-2018, 05:20 AM
Master
Quote:
opal_dreamcatcher: I wonder what I just saw?
maybe there are two (or more) ideas at battle within you?
at the end of the scene, there was one rabbit watching you,
and no sign of the other [the decision was made?].

"Do you need help hatching a plan?"
"Is it decision making time and you don't know whether to zig or to zag?"
Rabbit Symbolism & Meaning
https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spi...olism-meaning/

Rabbit Spirit Animal
http://www.spiritanimal.info/rabbit-spirit-animal/
Old 17-06-2018, 04:57 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
extended, set to music:
Wild Rabbits FIGHT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuo79ddw0CY

Oh, so thats where that video comes from huh... thanks for sharing horace.