Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 02:52 PM
Hania

Help understanding

In Astral guides/angels at
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...?t=1472&page=2
I have posted the events that occured when I died a few times earlier in this life. I have my own understanding and can explain scientifically what happened and what happens now but I would like some guidance if anyone can help. I have been unable to get my head round the last event and know it was a foollish and selfish thing to do yet since then my mind has been seperate from me, it is hard to explain but I feel a pull from my chakra in my forehead and have constant buzzing noises in my ears, pain in my eyes and constant headaches. I have seen doctors about this and they have no explanation, tehy can't find anything wrong, even had a cat scan.
as I have mentioned I see auaras and can feel things from people in a hypersensitive way, because of this I am unable to make frienddships as I keep getting feelings that are uncomfortable from people and see colours that match while they are saying other things. This disturbs me greatly as I once was an extremely outgoing person, had my own business that involved a lot of communication and contacxt with people, now I cant stand it and have cut myself off. Can anyone give me some help and advice to sort this out?
Old 10-12-2006, 03:06 PM
kundalini

Hi Hania,

I have ready your story. Very interesting. It sounds to me that you need to concentrate on grounding your energies. You can see auras and you are clairsentient and you need to learn to look after this energy. You may already know about the Chakras. I suggest that you work on your Root Chakra and focus on grounding your energies. Once these energies are grounded, you will be able to control all your gifts to the degree where you will be able to turn them on or off, depending on whether you feel the situation you are in, requires you to do so.

Kundalini.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:08 PM
Hania

kundalini, what do you mean clairsentient?
Old 10-12-2006, 03:27 PM
kundalini

Clairsentience is the ability to sense other people's feelings and emotions and so consequently, if you are ungrounded, these will be overwhelming. In my opinion, the further you go along the path, you will learn how to just simply acknowledge these feelings and let them go.

Clairsentience is also the ability to receive messages from spirit as a 'knowing', which is something you have already mentioned in your reference to your OOBE's.

It is said that a physical blow to the metaphysical locations of certain chakras can result in those chakras being damaged, causing them to either close down completely or open far too much. I believe from what you say about your past experiences in coming out of your body, you have injured your brow chakras and caused them to blow open. This is only my opinion but I do believe this is so. An overblown brow chakra will result in the feelings that you now say that you have as well as also being able to see auras etc.

I hope this helps further your understanding, Kundalini.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Hania

Thank you kundalini, I do practice the daoist meditation techniques and have a little understanding, I( get freaked out because strange things happen from connecting with the astral plane easily to being able to control a heat energy to any point of my body but could you explain grounding, studying it from a book and being told are slightly different if you know what I mean, experience is knowledge a book cannot give.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:42 PM
kundalini

Well Hania, I believe the issue of grounding oneself can be either simple or complex, depending on your perspective. You may already know that after a meditation or a psychic exercise, a person should ideally ground themselves. There is actually a variety of ways in which this can be done. I have listed these below:

1. Use visualisation to ground yourself.
2. Eat food.
3. Have a bath as being immersed in water is grounding.
4. Physical exercise.

I believe that a person who is psychic needs to ground their energies. I am not saying it is a necessity but I know that many people who do not do this, regularly say they have experiences or feelings that they cannot control.

I believe grounding basically works on the principle that a psychic/clairsentient/clairvoyant/clairaudient etc, will quite naturally spend a 'lot of time in their head', constantly analysing what impressions they are picking up from the environment around them etcetra.

Therefore, to ground oneself by any of the above listed techniques, will help that person to remember they are also a physical being with earthly challenges. By grounding, a person will feel more connected to Earth, thereby helping them to cope with psychic experiences far more easily and also helping them to manifest helpful experiences/overcome challenges in their life.

Kundalini.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Hania

Thank you for your explanation, as I had been out for a walk earlier I just had a quick shower and then a long soak in the bath, immersing myself as you suggested, the immediate effects were amazing, everything was so clear. After being out of the bath for a while though I can feel the feelings come back, how often do you think I should be grounding myself? It is now about 15 mins since I got out.
But I do feel much better on the whole, my head seems clearer. Thank you for your advice on this, I had forgotten how relaxing it is just having a soak :)
Old 10-12-2006, 06:22 PM
kundalini

Hi Hania,

I would just ground yourself as often as you need to. That doesn't mean you need to be constantly doing something although obviously doing anything physical helps, such as tidying up etc. in case you start to feel spacey.

It may also help you to compliment your grounding practices with crystal healing or self-healing on the root chakra. Should there be some negative energy residing there, then applying healing will help your grounding energies to take root more easily as well as physical benefits such as better health and strength.

Kundalini.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:32 PM
~Jay~

I believe it also helps to have the TV on, even if you're watching it or not. A friend of mine puts it on at night when she doesn't want to start astralling all over the place!
Old 10-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Hania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
I believe it also helps to have the TV on, even if you're watching it or not. A friend of mine puts it on at night when she doesn't want to start astralling all over the place!

The only thing I have found with having the tv on is that I see signs in everything I watch, it drives me nuts so I try and keep it off as often as possible. I have been studying environmental science so solar cycles are important to that for me, I have also studied various ancient religions, these have been uinreal, especially with sacrifices made to the sun gods on certain days, this is part of the pattern |I am seeing, as I said it drives me nuts.
Closed Thread