Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 07-03-2019, 07:47 AM
ant

Routine?

Sounds mundane,tedious,bordering ocd,essentially and foremost programmed and programming by the system.

Imho.

Once upon a time when i entered the system to play my role as an actor(this is how i see it and like to describe it).

Essentially i'm not a non-conformist and i don't like rules,i LOVE freedom.

Anyhow,for the most part,i did non-conform and mostly through addiction.

I turned my life around and wanted to be a better man/person.

So thinking the system was righteous and good,i entered,for the next 12yrs i slaved and i achieved a lot.

But yeah got to a point,where i questioned 'is this all there is to life'.

I've come to where i am now,where there is no routine,the thought does my head in.

Well,being part of the system...that's the way how i see routine.

IF i had to label my life now and some 'routine',it would be 'just being' ie:no thought of time,no thought of what day it is,no thought that i had or should be doing something.

No thought period,no ill misalligned thought,no nothing nor feeling guilt that i should have some structure,guilt trip or doing something.

I am fortunate i have got to this point where i have the freedom to choose nothing,just be.
Old 18-03-2019, 01:58 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Routine?

Sounds mundane,tedious,bordering ocd,essentially and foremost programmed and programming by the system.

Imho.

Once upon a time when i entered the system to play my role as an actor(this is how i see it and like to describe it).

Essentially i'm not a non-conformist and i don't like rules,i LOVE freedom.

Anyhow,for the most part,i did non-conform and mostly through addiction.

I turned my life around and wanted to be a better man/person.

So thinking the system was righteous and good,i entered,for the next 12yrs i slaved and i achieved a lot.

But yeah got to a point,where i questioned 'is this all there is to life'.

I've come to where i am now,where there is no routine,the thought does my head in.

Well,being part of the system...that's the way how i see routine.

IF i had to label my life now and some 'routine',it would be 'just being' ie:no thought of time,no thought of what day it is,no thought that i had or should be doing something.

No thought period,no ill misalligned thought,no nothing nor feeling guilt that i should have some structure,guilt trip or doing something.

I am fortunate i have got to this point where i have the freedom to choose nothing,just be.

Sounds nice. Routines are biological, part of the biological system. Some nerve center in the hypothalamus in the brain controls our circadian rhythm, which is our biological clock. I think you are conflating modern slave-worker routines with routines in general. If you want to make or break a habit, you have to do them every day, usually for 2 weeks, unless you are a natural pro. Planets have routines. They go in circles in determined intervals. Routines are great. If you are happy and successful and you've found a way around the modern boring routine, then my hat goes off to you.

The system is just usurping the biological routine and forcing people to plan their schedules around a clock with 24 hours, each hour a minute, each minute 60 seconds. Is the system natural? Maybe idk, not really what this topic is about.