Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-01-2017, 01:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile Question your beliefs and you may have different experiences

I do not doubt that some experience "astral police",
however symbols of authority/agents do not interest me, so I do not experience it.
That is where attention goes, energy [will] flows.

I experience enough governMENTal control structures in this Earth reality frame,
why would I want to manifest similar themes?

The word "mente" in latin means "mind".
Government is a PROGRAM, not a must have.
Religion and other CULTural beliefs are also PROGRAMS.
I choose not to watch T.V. PROGRAMs.

Know thyself. I am.

Like I said in my previous post, I continue to question all dogmas.
I have re-defined and continue to re-define my conceptual and emotional relationship with many ideas, symbols, themes and personas.
In short, the contents of my mind has been "cleanswept".
Since I get spammed daily, I continue to run anti-virus, anti-trojan and review my firewalls.

I am spirit, soul, consciousness, mind (all metaphors).
I do not re-liege (no religion).
I do not worship any stars (sun, celebrity, celestial objects, icons, symbols).
I know my "soul reigns eternal" (sovereign = Latin suveran),
so my mindscape, my subjective mental projections manifest my preferences.
I take RESPONSE-ability for my creations.
I choose to direct my play in mind/mine.

Besides under the current "Admiralty /Maritime Law" and "Uniform Commercial Code"
(Law of the Sea. Contracts. All parties are legal fictions.)
police OFFICErs are not peace keepers (they were under Common Law),
they are POLICy enforcers for Corporations/Governments.

Similarly some people report seeing "a silver cord" while astral projecting - I don't.

Your choice .
Old 11-01-2017, 05:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaminglila
I do not doubt that some experience "astral police",
however symbols of authority/agents do not interest me, so I do not experience it.
That is where attention goes, energy [will] flows.

I experience enough governMENTal control structures in this Earth reality frame,
why would I want to manifest similar themes?

The word "mente" in latin means "mind".
Government is a PROGRAM, not a must have.
Religion and other CULTural beliefs are also PROGRAMS.
I choose not to watch T.V. PROGRAMs.

Know thyself. I am.

Like I said in my previous post, I continue to question all dogmas.
I have re-defined and continue to re-define my conceptual and emotional relationship with many ideas, symbols, themes and personas.
In short, the contents of my mind has been "cleanswept".
Since I get spammed daily, I continue to run anti-virus, anti-trojan and review my firewalls.

I am spirit, soul, consciousness, mind (all metaphors).
I do not re-liege (no religion).
I do not worship any stars (sun, celebrity, celestial objects, icons, symbols).
I know my "soul reigns eternal" (sovereign = Latin suveran),
so my mindscape, my subjective mental projections manifest my preferences.
I take RESPONSE-ability for my creations.
I choose to direct my play in mind/mine.

Besides under the current "Admiralty /Maritime Law" and "Uniform Commercial Code"
(Law of the Sea. Contracts. All parties are legal fictions.)
police OFFICErs are not peace keepers (they were under Common Law),
they are POLICy enforcers for Corporations/Governments.

Similarly some people report seeing "a silver cord" while astral projecting - I don't.

Your choice .
Just because you don't want something to be a certain way doesn't mean it isn't that way. We are not Gods and we do not create entire living worlds with our thoughts - just temporary illusions. If we were all creator Gods who create with our thoughts then we wouldn't be living in this dimension and we would be creating them. I am not interested in dimensions that are manifestations of our thoughts because I do not want to experience something that is not real. I am talking about real dimensions which have real beings living in them. That's the problem though so many people are using astral projection as a means to escape this dimension and their mundane lives and so the idea of the astral realms being anything like this world puts them off. But believe it or not a lot of the spiritual dimensions and this dimension have a lot of similarities since they are constantly influencing each other. The New-Age brainwashing wants us to think we are all powerful creators and control everything but unfortunately that is just an extension of Human-beings dreaming that they are in control of everything including entire dimensions. That is just a tactic they use to get us to delve too deeply into all this occult knowledge and ignore all of the signals that something is not right before it's too late.
Old 22-01-2019, 10:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Just because you don't want something to be a certain way doesn't mean it isn't that way. We are not Gods and we do not create entire living worlds with our thoughts - just temporary illusions. If we were all creator Gods who create with our thoughts then we wouldn't be living in this dimension and we would be creating them. I am not interested in dimensions that are manifestations of our thoughts because I do not want to experience something that is not real. I am talking about real dimensions which have real beings living in them. That's the problem though so many people are using astral projection as a means to escape this dimension and their mundane lives and so the idea of the astral realms being anything like this world puts them off. But believe it or not a lot of the spiritual dimensions and this dimension have a lot of similarities since they are constantly influencing each other. The New-Age brainwashing wants us to think we are all powerful creators and control everything but unfortunately that is just an extension of Human-beings dreaming that they are in control of everything including entire dimensions. That is just a tactic they use to get us to delve too deeply into all this occult knowledge and ignore all of the signals that something is not right before it's too late.

Thank you!

I've found that the Astral planes are really similar to ours. Some are even kinda mundane except for the fact that some of the rules of that plane are amazing...like you can talk through your head...and you can fly and stuff like that. I've seen houses, sometimes cars, stores, parks, been to night clubs, concerts...etc. There are amazing amusement parks with out of this world rides. And it's not a manifestation. People shouldn't believe everything they're taught about astral projection without basically trying it out themselves for years and testing things out. Then you will know for sure you are not manifesting these things.
Old 22-01-2019, 03:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all
can astral police protect you ?
Because I have seen them around me in my room and they kind of look like this

I have asked them to protect me I feel kind of safe
wondered if you folks had similar experiences with these beings ?

They don't seem to be any threat or mean any harm

should I fully trust them ?
As you hear stories about these kind of agents .

Hello friend, those beings you are speaking of are not benign but malevolent astral beings/ demons that are spies and gather information. They are correctly associated with high occult forces.

The same spirits would attack and drain a Christian on site, and are greatly opposed to them. I had met one of those, although of a much higher kind and had chained/arrested it and sent it to the deserts of upper Egypt.

Best to stick with total Angels, especially those that serve Holy Michael the Archangel and the heavenly armies. Archangel Michael can also be petitioned for bodyguards and he usually gives two.
Old 22-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Deactivated Account
I wonder if they'd arrest me if I astral travel under influence of alcohol?
Old 22-01-2019, 05:08 PM
Master
The police are often just obnoxious bullies in this world.
I don't expect them, if they're actually in an astral realm, to behave much better there..

Protect you? I'd rather be protected by a benevolent force that's actually worthy of praise.
Old 22-01-2019, 09:41 PM
Newbie ;)

I had a visitation in my youth where two of them sat at the end of my bed discussing something and then in my early 20's one visited me and i tried to directly communicate with him, there was a surprise reaction in his face from my attempt but he just made me go back to sleep.
Old 25-01-2019, 07:40 PM
Newbie ;)

The short answer is, "yes".
Basically anything that exists in the physical world has a corollary in the astral world. Just because you have not experienced something does not mean it does not exist. My sister has never been pulled over by the Highway Patrol so for her they basically are not a reality she needs to worry about.

There are teachers, guides, guardians, helpers, etc. as well as thieves, thugs, liars... oh yes, lots of liars.... as below, so above.

I have heard it said that you can't lie on the astral plane but that is simply not true. There are chronic pathological liars on the physical plane and there are some huge scam artists in the astral realm.
There are certain precautions you take to protect yourself on the physical plane and there is a corollary on the inner planes. You trust those who have earned your trust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all
can astral police protect you ?
Because I have seen them around me in my room and they kind of look like this

I have asked them to protect me I feel kind of safe
wondered if you folks had similar experiences with these beings ?

They don't seem to be any threat or mean any harm

should I fully trust them ?
As you hear stories about these kind of agents .