Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 07-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, the violet color.
Keep focusing at the 3rd eye area... There is that and so much more.

Very happy for you...and it quiets the mind cuz it gives it something
to focus on. Yay.

It was a nice experience!
Old 07-11-2019, 01:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Back in 2011 I met this lady in an online support forum. She practiced Reiki and lived nearby and offered to give me a complimentary session.

It was a neat experience. She played this soft drumming music and lit a stick of incense. I was lying on my back on what was basically like an examination table one finds at a doctor's office.

She started at my head, working down my body, her hands maybe an inch or so away from my skin. When she got down to my right knee she asked what's going on down there. I was stunned because I had arthroscopic surgery for torn cartilage back in 1986.

She also has a contract with the VA, offering sessions to military personnel, some suffering PTSD.

Regarding colors... Sometimes I have an experience of what looks like purple smoke rings starting at the edge of my 'vision' and rapidly moving away and shrinking to a pinpoint. It's accompanied by a feeling of being pulled down a tunnel? Sometimes it turns into the experience I related in another post as falling or accelerating but in 360 degrees simultaneously.

Very, very soothing and calming so I can definitely relate to what you're saying.

I see.. Well, if it was of good help for you, than that's great!

This is what I felt like night, but I was not sure, I felt like being pulled down a tunnel.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Master

I did it again, I was able to completely remove the pain caused by a headache, I just decided to sit on my bed in silence and just few moments later the pain was no more.This time I was fully awake and it was a moment of joy to actually be able to do this, so somehow I found a way to "heal" myself, of course, I also tried to heal a paralyzed girl that I've already tried and I felt that it did not work when I tried last time.

I was never able to "escape" from a headache, I always had to take pills to calm down the pain, amazing!!
Old 08-11-2019, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I did it again, I was able to completely remove the pain caused by a headache, I just decided to sit on my bed in silence and just few moments later the pain was no more.This time I was fully awake and it was a moment of joy to actually be able to do this, so somehow I found a way to "heal" myself, of course, I also tried to heal a paralyzed girl that I've already tried and I felt that it did not work when I tried last time.

I was never able to "escape" from a headache, I always had to take pills to calm down the pain, amazing!!

Some headaches are very easy to heal, especially stress related. Just calm your self through silence and it will disappear.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Some headaches are very easy to heal, especially stress related. Just calm your self through silence and it will disappear.

The thing is that I could not even meditate while having a headache, I always had to take pills.I also experienced a profound relief of anxiety, I just tried this and my anxiety levels dropped down to a very stable state.

The thing is that this is not enough, it's just temporary...
Old 09-11-2019, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
I hope I can learn more about healing so I can also heal other people, it's one of my dearest desire.... There are so many people in this world who need healing and there's nobody to help them and even they are not aware that they have the power to heal themselves, of course, with the help of the Creator.
I suggest to do a little research between the differences of the creator,the one god,and the first one.
In my language the creator translates as the demiurge.
Take a quick look.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge
Old 09-11-2019, 09:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I suggest to do a little research between the differences of the creator,the one god,and the first one.
In my language the creator translates as the demiurge.
Take a quick look.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

Are you a gnostic? When I talk about the Creator, I refer to the Father.

People use the word "God" but this seems so cold to me, I use the words Father and Creator and mostly I use the Creator because people may not understand when I use the word Father.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:01 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Are you a gnostic? When I talk about the Creator, I refer to the Father.

People use the word "God" but this seems so cold to me, I use the words Father and Creator and mostly I use the Creator because people may not understand when I use the word Father.

We should worship and name as we see fit. We're all seeking the same thing regardless how we worship and name it. It's your place and only your place to decide what resonates with you and besides, it's just language with all its inherent shortcomings.

Personally and in my thoughts the word to me that best describes is Cosmos, but most probably don't associate that with the spiritual so I just use God.
Old 17-11-2019, 12:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
We should worship and name as we see fit. We're all seeking the same thing regardless how we worship and name it. It's your place and only your place to decide what resonates with you and besides, it's just language with all its inherent shortcomings.

Personally and in my thoughts the word to me that best describes is Cosmos, but most probably don't associate that with the spiritual so I just use God.

The thing is that the Creator is everywhere and in all things, to me, The Father is the right way to call the Creator but I mostly use Creator to make sure people know about who I am talking.

Have you ever felt a huge boost of energy? I meditated for about 20-30 minutes and now I have so much energy that I can't sleep and in few hours there will be morning here. I am a programmer and I can't remember last time when my mind had this incredible clarity

You were right that 20-30 minutes of meditation is more than enough.

You know, I am planning to create a group in my country where people get together to meditate, my goal is to help people that suffer from depression and not only, I just can't keep for myself this incredible thing that I discovered on my own, meditation.