Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamjoker
the way I was raised and apparently it came from the bible is that mediumship is a no no, that its evil. I know Solomon had a hard time following magic with his wives, its real to me to not make that mistake. Do any Christians understand mediumship divination and magic in a nice happier more user friendly light?

Depends what you use it for. If you work with the light then its only out of love that you use it. I lnow that christianity says its wrong but if you do it out of love I don't see why god would see it as sinful. Maybe we have a different opinion of how god is.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I've had a few instances where it was necessary for me to communicate with higher selves of other people. Just because I can do something doesn't automatically mean I want to do it and another's higher self may not want to communicate with me. It's free will which works both ways. Also, I feel it unnecessary to list all the various beings I have communicated with which is why I use the terms 'etc' or 'and such'. It feels like bragging to me to make a complete list.

Hello,

I personally encourage higher self communication both with the self and others.

My understanding and experience has been that every higher self desires what is best for each and every one of us.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

I personally encourage higher self communication both with the self and others.

My understanding and experience has been that every higher self desires what is best for each and every one of us.

John

I do agree that higher selves want the best for us whether it be to improve our health or help us make the best decision we can with what we have.

At times I communicate with my higher self and I have branched out from there. It's just that I don't have much time or desire to communicate often and on a regular basis. I have some organizing to do before I can settle in to channel more messages from those other beings. My higher self does want what is best for me and so do all the other beings I have connected with. All of them have high vibes and have more to teach me.

I'm not really interested in communicating with another person's higher self but am able to do so if need be as long as their vibes are high enough. I have trouble connecting if the vibes are too low.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 04-09-2019, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Christians are very narrow minded if its says something in the bible is wrong its wrong.
I don't read the bible never have why would I want to read a book that is full of lies.
I am a medium I was born with my gifts.
the bible in my opinion is full of control its a load of rubbish.

Namaste
Totaly agree.
Old 13-09-2019, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
the way I was raised and apparently it came from the bible is that mediumship is a no no, that its evil. I know Solomon had a hard time following magic with his wives, its real to me to not make that mistake. Do any Christians understand mediumship divination and magic in a nice happier more user friendly light?
Solomon's problems resulted probably as a result of the diverse lands his wives
and concubines came from. Hard to keep center with so many beliefs.
And there is Saul and the witch......... sure Saul got criticized for seeing the witch and like Solomon neither had to go to
others for messages, etc. because they were super qualified to receive their own messages, etc.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-09-2019, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Solomon's problems resulted probably as a result of the diverse lands his wives
and concubines came from. Hard to keep center with so many beliefs.
And there is Saul and the witch......... sure Saul got criticized for seeing the witch and like Solomon neither had to go to
others for messages, etc. because they were super qualified to receive their own messages, etc.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-09-2019, 06:05 AM
Seeker

I think the different believe systems like christianity are there to learn people the lifelesson of faith. Besides that the bible is a book written by people who heard stories of people? How do we know it's true? Ohh, it is faith of cause.

This website claims that Jezus spoke with Moses and Elijah who where already dead.
So the bilbe says mediumship is evil, but then Jezus himself does do it himself?
Very strange contradiction of you ask me.
Old 13-09-2019, 06:11 AM
Seeker

i cannot make a link to a wesbite just yet. so put www before this link
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2017
Old 16-09-2019, 05:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbeam
i cannot make a link to a wesbite just yet. so put www before this link
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2017
Mathew chapter 7 reads:
1.After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. 2 There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. 3 Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.

4 Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.”

How did Peter know the 2 men were gMoses and Elijah?

Old 16-09-2019, 07:18 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Mathew chapter 7 reads:
1.After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. 2 There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. 3 Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.

4 Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.”

How did Peter know the 2 men were gMoses and Elijah?

Good question, the bible does not say that in this part of the bible. I can only guess how he knew.
edit:
Found this, you are not the only one who wonders about this. Personally i think option 4, that was the first thin that came to my mind when reading youre question.

It is clear from this passage that at least Peter knew Moses and Elijah when they appeared on the Mount with the Lord Jesus. There are several possible explanations for this:

1) He heard their names spoken in the conversation they had with Jesus (verse 3).

2) He recognized them from the Old Testament descriptions of them. For example, perhaps Moses had his ROD in his hand (Exodus 4:2, 17; 17:11) and Elijah was wearing a LEATHER GIRDLE (2nd Kings 1:8).

3) He was given a special revelation from God just as he had when he recognized that Jesus was “the Christ, the Son of the living God” (see Matthew 16:16-17).

4) He possessed an INTUITIVE KNOWLEDGE because the Lord was giving him (and James and John) a foretaste of the coming glory.