Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-12-2019, 02:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Would my twin flame do this?

Hello. I'll try to keep this as short as possible!

I am fairly new to the concept of twin flames but have become aware of them over the past year or so as part of my spiritual awakening which has been in process since around 2012 when I first started experiencing number synchronicities (1111 etc) and has been an ongoing journey since.

I met someone around 2006 when I was in my late teens who I had an immediate connection with and felt this was very much reciprocated. We were magnetic but for reasons I won't go into we could never have a proper relationship; however we had a secret unofficial 'thing' on and off for a few years - always being drawn to one another, sleeping together, talking all night long, I always felt there was a mutual level of complete understanding of each other. We could communicate without saying a word. I had never and have since never had a similar connection with anyone. I was obviously young at the time so I just thought I had an intense crush on this person but also came to terms with the fact we would never properly be together. I eventually moved away, went to Uni in a different city, met other people and moved on with my life and so did he. However he never truly left my heart. I have since been in a long term relationship and had 2 children, although I am no longer with the father of my children.

The man from my past has always remained in my thoughts though, sometimes less so but there have also been periods where I am overwhelmed with how strongly I still feel for him - its like it comes in waves. I used to think I just had an obsession and needed to get over it but more recently I have come to believe he is my twin flame. I have had recurring dreams where it feels like we have actually been together; they are extremely vivid and I wake up feeling like I've just been sat chatting with him. There have been times where I can almost feel him with me or hear his voice in my head. Often when I am going through difficulties I think about him more and experience lots of synchronicities etc.

Anyway fast forward 12 years since I last properly saw him or spoke to him, 2 months ago I woke up to a message on my phone which he had sent me at 2.30am just saying hello. I replied but heard nothing back until a week or so later when he messaged me again in the early hours of the morning. I was amazed to hear from him after so long and after spending all those years assuming he would have long forgotten about me. We got chatting and ended up both admitting we still think of each other. He said he has always held back from getting in touch because of the circumstances of why we can't be together but he said he had never really stopped thinking about me. I was in complete disbelief.

Following this I had a massive influx of synchronicity- mostly seeing 2222 or 1212, on 2 separate nights I saw 2 shooting stars in the sky one after the other (never seen a shooting star in my life before this), seeing our names together in unusual places etc. I felt like everything was confirming that he was my twin flame and that we were going to reunite. Anyway over the course of the past couple of months we have continued to message each other, discussed meeting up etc but then things started to change. He kept trying to instigate talking about sex - wanting me to send pictures, descriptive messages etc. This made me feel uncomfortable and I said so. He was quite persistent though and I felt like it was the only thing he wanted to talk about. Our sexual connection was always very prominent when we were 'together' but I didn't feel like I wanted that to become the focus when we hadn't even met up yet after so long. I started to feel like he wasn't really interested in anything else.

I ended up cutting off the contact a few weeks ago because I felt like my boundaries were being violated and I was starting to feel confused about the whole thing. But last night I had a really strong urge to contact him again because I just wanted clarity. So I messaged him but straight away he was bringing up sex again, he didn't ask how I was doing or anything, just made it clear his only interest was sex and he actually became quite rude and disrespectful when I made it clear I wasn't going to engage with him on that level. He then stopped replying when he knew he wasn't going to get what he wanted.

So now I am understandably confused. Am I wrong about this whole thing? All the signs seemed to point to him being my TF, I could feel it in my heart, in many ways we mirror each other. He has cropped up again in a period of my life where I've been going through some major transformations, getting in touch with myself spiritually, healing childhood wounds etc, so it just made made complete sense. BUT would my real TF treat me this way? Is this some extreme version of 'running' from him? Why would he get in touch after so long if it was just for sexting or whatever? I feel incredibly hurt and confused. Especially as when he first got in touch he seemed so genuine and we shared memories of our time together, talked about the intensity of our connection etc and now its almost like he has completely changed seemingly overnight. Could this be some sort of trigger? I just don't know what to think or where to go from here and would love any words of wisdom.

Love x
Old 12-12-2019, 03:05 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would say this is what I would call a "test Flame" not the real connection that is there when your truly with that other half of your Soul. I know as I am with the Mirror Twin Flame match in life. We did not start out in a relationship and anything sexual was not in the cards or thoughts. Yet that energy sexually was present in being that Sacral Chakra and Heart Chakra connection that I feel can lead you down that path of doing something.

We were both in long term relationships, so we were good friends with a lot in common for a long time. We met here on site and we got married in 2015. It was a process of coming together, never thinking that would happen or even wanting it to happen.

This I feel is how true connections come to be, its something planned out by the Universe, something you do not control or have control of. Its a process.

This one I feel is looking to reclaim some of their youth and to have that part of life that was "fun" back again. I think it best to avoid this one as they only want the game not the connection.

You mentioned you have a family but are not with the man anymore, this too is part of those life connections. We might well have that role in our Soul path to bring in children but we never connect to that man in the process. I know I have 3 from my ex and he was a great teacher of life lessons to me but so not a nice person to me or our kids.

Now that I am with my true match life is good, my kids are his kids (they were all mid / late teens) when he came into our lives. They think of him as Dad and he is that in all aspect to them. Here again they too had to accept in the process of us becoming a family unit.

We are given so many tests in life, and it defines whom we are in how we complete the tests when they come to us again. Leave this one alone. Let him find that connection to sex without you in that path.

Lynn