Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-12-2019, 10:35 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Hi,

I don't really know where to put this?

If you are awakened, what is it to live "consciously?"

What is it to be awakened for you?

If you're not awakened, can you not live a conscious life?

I typically see some forms of my life as being "conscious" and I've never seen myself as being, "awakened"

I am intuitive, and I know that I channel a lot of my information from "source" the "divine" - my "higher self" if you wish to put it as such..

Love & Light

To me, being awakened is to be aware. I AM, YOU ARE, ALL THIS BEAUTY IS and this is crazy. Nothing else matters.

green1
Old 13-12-2019, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Hi,

I don't really know where to put this?

If you are awakened, what is it to live "consciously?"

What is it to be awakened for you?

If you're not awakened, can you not live a conscious life?

I typically see some forms of my life as being "conscious" and I've never seen myself as being, "awakened"

I am intuitive, and I know that I channel a lot of my information from "source" the "divine" - my "higher self" if you wish to put it as such..

Love & Light

Hello Green Heals, Being awakened is self realization/knowing myself, Self/myself means in this context my ego, my I, my me, my thinker and realization in this context means to be fully aware of my ego as a real and concrete fact. By being fully aware of your ego, you will be fully aware of the programming/conditioning you store in your subconscious mind and your ego accesses and interacts with this programming/conditioning by thinking/by thoughts. To explain this clearly, I will use a computer hard drive and a computer monitor/tv as an analogy:

The hard drive is our subconscious mind and the computer monitor/tv is our ego, the I, the me, the thinker. The hard drive is the memory that the computer monitor/tv uses to display what is stored on the hard drive for us to see/to interact with. The same concept is applied to our subconscious minds and egos. Our subconscious mind is our memory bank that our ego uses to display our memory that is stored in our subconscious mind.

Last edited by MikeS80 : 13-12-2019 at 10:32 AM.
Old 13-12-2019, 02:02 AM
Master

From "Who I Am":

p. 21
Quote:
ACQUIRING SPIRITUAL WISDOM AND WORK FOR WELFARE OF SOCIETY DO NOT, BY THEMSELVES, TAKE ONE CLOSER TO THE DISCOVERY OF INDWELLING SOUL
Today, for most of the civilized persons of the society, the body itself is the reality of self (Deh-Atma-Buddhi). Though, for the sake of religiosity, such individuals perfunctorily follow the traditional rituals, these are meant for superficial satisfaction only and have no relevance whatsoever to realization of Supreme Truth about the Self (Atma-Gyan). For instance, such acts as philanthropy are regarded as virtuous activities; but these do not necessarily lead to spiritual search unless performed as part of Sadhana, without expectation of name fame or other rewards. Though such rituals as yajna and tap, endeavors for acquiring spiritual wisdom and work for welfare of society are considered by scriptures as essential duties of all human beings, to whatever faith they subscribe, these do not, by themselves, take one closer to the discovery of indwelling Soul. Soul (Atma) is so infinitesimally rarefied (Sookchma), that it cannot directly interact with any material object. It is beyond the reach of any physical endeavor involving money, rituals, altruism and glorification of persons or places of worship

p. 27
Quote:
THE PROOF OF SELF-REALIZATION LIES IN DIRECT PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
No amount of education or reasoning can lead one to the direct experience of the inner Self as the immortal nucleus of individual manifestation in the form of multifarious energy waves. In the realm of mysticism and spirituality, logic finds itself totally helpless, since it can confidently deal with only tangible experiences of the material world. Extrasensory and para-psychological experiences are beyond the range of logic. By reasoning one cannot prove that the person who is being respectfully addressed as ‘father’ is actually father of the concerned person.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.