Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-12-2019, 01:39 AM
Deactivated Account

LOL, you guys.

I am not a fan of predictive reading. I rarely like doing them anymore, but that saying, this was a really fantastic spread, Pandora! Good questions to work with and it was Spot on.

I am not open to sharing on open forum though, Sorry! I have my personal reasons!

My favorite question, " Hold tight to this": Queen of Cups.; the love and support from family & close friends. Also, be in touch with my own 'loving' nature, and give back in return to my loved ones. I am notorious for going aloof. My bad! But I def feel the love this Christmas season

Old 16-12-2019, 02:07 AM
Master
That's perfectly fine Clover. Do what works for you and what you're comfortable with. Anything you share is great.

Love that deck ... what a brilliant card for the question you asked.
Old 18-12-2019, 04:23 AM
Master

OMG CLOVER THAT DECK I LOVE IT WHAT IS IT

1. Take a closer look at this
Moon rev: The analytics. I'm trying new things this week and really sitting down with the data has been very illuminating (geddit - illumination? Moon? Ugh I'm a nerd)

2. Don't worry so much about this
Knight of Pentacles. I'm still in a 'experimentation' stage so no need to worry too much about being 'established' or doing anything too 'routine'. In fact, the less routine and more exploration I can do the better (more data!).

3. Beware of this danger
Strength. I had to sit with this a little while... when I look at this card I see the girl in the nice dress with the flower crown demonstrating to everyone else that she 'tamed the lion'. It's pretty instagram-y; we're all driven to want to represent to other people that we're successful and have overcome all our inner challenges to gain external success, etc etc. I'm looking at this as a reminder NOT to try to position myself as a 'leader' - literally, try different things and not be afraid to f*** up (because I will) is a much healthier option.

4. Hold tight to this
2 of Wands. Explore, expand, experiment!

5. Learn to appreciate this
9 of Swords, clarified by The Tower. Hmm. So, all that insomnia has a plus side, does it? The cards here are suggesting I might have lots of 2am epiphanies where I debunk recent changes and put new balls into action. The important thing is to listen to my intuition and not be afraid to try new things.

6. Stop pursuing this
Page of Wands. So, in amongst all this talk of trying new things... it has to be within reason. I know where most of this reading is referring to (my business!) but I see this as a reminder not to over-commit myself generally. I'm already pretty low on energy and have plans to scale back next week, and that looks like a good idea!

7. Seek this
Ace of Swords reversed. You know what, I'm actually feeling here that this means "precision" to me - and that's more or less what I'm aiming for in all my experimentation right now. Trying lots of different things, looking at the data, so that eventually I find my winning strategy :) It'll just take a lot of trial and error, and respectful appreciation for the learning process! :)
Old 18-12-2019, 05:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Hey Tealily, it's the white sage tarot. The cups suits is adorbs! The creator is a really lovely person, very engaging with people posting her cards on IG. She is currently selling her original prints, nothing I can afford tho!

I love how she puts a significant emphasis on the Chakra energy centers.

Old 18-12-2019, 11:58 AM
Master

Just looked online - unfortunately the full size has all sold out! I would actually buy it otherwise. Do you know if she's doing another printing run of her deck?

Like, little otters holding cups of tea in whimsical soft tones... this is so my vibe it hurts :cry:
Old 18-12-2019, 07:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Just looked online - unfortunately the full size has all sold out! I would actually buy it otherwise. Do you know if she's doing another printing run of her deck?

Like, little otters holding cups of tea in whimsical soft tones... this is so my vibe it hurts :cry:

Oh thats right.... She sold her rights to US Games. I remember when she was an indy artist. Now you can only get the deck as a small tin. I bought mine off of Amazon. If you lucky I am sure you can buy an older decks through those Tarot FB groups or ebay.

I am buying her stickers for Christmas Lol I want the Queen of Cups for the back of my phone case.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
OMG CLOVER THAT DECK I LOVE IT WHAT IS IT

Moon rev: The analytics. I'm trying new things this week and really sitting down with the data has been very illuminating (geddit - illumination? Moon? Ugh I'm a nerd)

Knight of Pentacles. I'm still in a 'experimentation' stage so no need to worry too much about being 'established' or doing anything too 'routine'. In fact, the less routine and more exploration I can do the better (more data!).

3. Beware of this danger
Strength. I had to sit with this a little while... when I look at this card I see the girl in the nice dress with the flower crown demonstrating to everyone else that she 'tamed the lion'. It's pretty instagram-y; we're all driven to want to represent to other people that we're successful and have overcome all our inner challenges to gain external success, etc etc. I'm looking at this as a reminder NOT to try to position myself as a 'leader' - literally, try different things and not be afraid to f*** up (because I will) is a much healthier option.

4. Hold tight to this
2 of Wands. Explore, expand, experiment!

9 of Swords, clarified by The Tower. Hmm. So, all that insomnia has a plus side, does it? The cards here are suggesting I might have lots of 2am epiphanies where I debunk recent changes and put new balls into action. The important thing is to listen to my intuition and not be afraid to try new things.

6. Stop pursuing this
Page of Wands. So, in amongst all this talk of trying new things... it has to be within reason. I know where most of this reading is referring to (my business!) but I see this as a reminder not to over-commit myself generally. I'm already pretty low on energy and have plans to scale back next week, and that looks like a good idea!

7. Seek this
Ace of Swords reversed. You know what, I'm actually feeling here that this means "precision" to me - and that's more or less what I'm aiming for in all my experimentation right now. Trying lots of different things, looking at the data, so that eventually I find my winning strategy :) It'll just take a lot of trial and error, and respectful appreciation for the learning process! :)
In retrospect, I'm really thankful that Pandora told me to stop being a scaredy-cat and dive into the weekly spread. I've had any number of 12-2am moments which were insomniac, but took them as opportunities to explore whatever my mind was chewing on. There have been some really lovely epiphanies/solutions I've found as a result, and I'm grateful my mind forced me to give them some attention as it's helped me live more mindfully this week.
Old 22-12-2019, 02:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes. I was impressed with how accurate/spot on it was!
Old 23-12-2019, 01:26 PM
Master

7 of Cups + Ace of Pent rev. It's cool to have choices. There will be LOTS of small choices! Try to be savvy with the budget though :) In terms of non-monetary choices, it also looks like pursuing certain things means taking a pass on other things. Opportunities come and go (clarifier - Wheel of Fortune) so make sure you're really aware of what you take up, and what any potential costs are. Have a firm priority list so you're clear on what you're optimising for.

King of Cups + 7 of Swords rev
And after all that talk about deep thinking - this card is literally saying to me to avoid over-thinking! :) Don't worry too much about 'finding the man' or being a fully-enlightened human being. It's okay to be a work in progress at this time.

3. Beware of this danger
Queen of Wands rev. You may be tempted to second-guess yourself, and in particular, second-guess your sense of worth because you're going through a transition. Remember your worth.

4. Hold tight to this
The Tower rev + Empress rev. You're a strong lady. If things haven't worked out... remember that sometimes the universe has a way of really getting our attention. Consider that if things have been really challenging, it's because they've been DELIBERATELY challenging in a direct attempt to get you to change course. In a way, you haven't "failed"... you've simply finally got the message (I look at these and it makes me think of my recent decision to move). You're leaving a place so you can flourish much better somewhere else.

3 of Swords rev + 6 of Cups rev. Ah, pain. I reflected on this a lot the last few weeks. When you feel down - consider why. What is it you were missing? What jumps out to me in the 6 of Cups rev is that during those times where I felt alone and isolated, it was those tiny gestures of love from loved ones interstate that helped 'fill my cup'. I wouldn't have appreciated that anywhere near as much had I not had to go without for so long. It's made me a much more appreciative human being.

6. Stop pursuing this
Emperor rev + 2 of Pentacles rev
Ah yes - that raging desire to be ambitious and build empires and all that jazz. Too much on your plate right now. Baby steps first, toddler steps second :)

7. Seek this
The World. I KNOW. Time to get everything wrapped up, to get to that desired chain-free position, and literally, "tie it all up in a bow". I've got lots of decluttering to do this week and mental adjusting in preparation for the move :)
Old 24-12-2019, 09:15 AM
Master
Hey tealily. I have to say, I am really impressed by your interpretations and love the way you post a follow up. It really gets everything to gel.

1. Take a closer look at this - The Chariot.
I'm taking this literally to mean the car, which I finally got back after nearly 6 weeks of being carless. Since picking it up, it's broken down twice due to the dealer not securing the battery terminal properly, which is now sorted. However, it's doing 31 litres per 100 kms, which is freaking insanely expensive (it's supposed to do 11 or 12). There's definitely something amiss which needs to be looked at.

2. Don't worry so much about this - Knight of Pentacles.
I take this to be the mundane, everyday freaking chores which are mindblowingly boring. The "same old, same old" routine which is seriously getting me in a rut. Time to take a break this week and enjoy myself for a change.

3. Beware of this danger - 5 of Pentacles.
Hmmm. The financial situation isn't great at the moment. With Christmas upon us, it's very easy to spend more than I can afford. This could also indicate the danger of (being an introvert) spending too much time on my own and not being sufficiently involved socially.

4. Hold onto this - Ace of Swords.
Keep focused mentally.

5. Learn to appreciate this - 6 of Cups.
Give and take, simple pleasures, all that jazz. I also see this as a need to show more appreciation towards my family, to remember how supportive they've been.

6. Stop pursuing this - Knight of Cups.
Yep. Ditch the fantasy mentality. I've been way too focused on the past lately and it ain't healthy.

7. Seek this - 7 of Pentacles
Take some time out this week to potter outside, do some work around the yard, that sort of thing, rather than keeping myself cooped up indoors.