Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 25-09-2014, 08:15 PM
Master
The Notebook is a sweet movie Hope!!

Rocky 4 is my favorite from all the Rocky movies (Rocky fighting the Russian boxer). By the way I love your Rocky picture MIND POWER! lol
Old 26-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deyheaven1979
The Notebook is a sweet movie Hope!!

Rocky 4 is my favorite from all the Rocky movies (Rocky fighting the Russian boxer). By the way I love your Rocky picture MIND POWER! lol

I like Rocky 2 because it has everything, its even got romance in it. I see allot of women here just posting romance.

Great Boxing City Philadelphia!
Old 26-09-2014, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
I like Rocky 2 because it has everything, its even got romance in it. I see allot of women here just posting romance.

Great Boxing City Philadelphia!

This is embarrassing to say, but I never seen Rocky 2. Its on my list to watch. Philadelphia is awesome! That's why I love it here!
Old 26-09-2014, 02:10 AM
Master
Quote:
This is embarrassing to say, but I never seen Rocky 2. Its on my list to watch. Philadelphia is awesome! That's why I love it here!

Tut tut.....

On the your list now is it.

Rocky gets abit ahead of himself after number 2.
Old 26-09-2014, 02:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Pan's Labyrinth --written and directed by Guillermo del Toro. It won some Oscars

The Movie is very simple, but so enchanting... powerful film for a fairy tale story. My fav character was Merecedes, the head servant with the potato knife.. she don't play!!

Old 26-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Master
Quote:

never?

Rocky and II are my favorites...I'm also partial to Rocky cause hubby is a replica.

This song from IV, I love..."No easy way out" (cause there isn't)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPb7g_BlXQ

BC, this looks very interesting...
Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 26-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Master
Ok, Hope and Mind Power! I will watch it sometime this week! I just saw the trailer and it looks good. Bring the Popcorn!

That's a good song Hope! I like all the Rocky soundtracks too.
Old 27-09-2014, 04:47 PM
Seeker
For many years The Matrix was my favorite movie. I watched in hundreds and hundreds of times. But I haven't watched in some years now. For several years Twilight and New Moon were on constant rotation but I haven't watched them much lately either.

As I have gotten older I don't repeatedly re-watch certain movies like I used to. Not sure exactly why, maybe it is because I am busier? But one movie that watch every six months or so is Pride and Prejudice and I also watch Groundhog Day every February.
Old 27-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveryweb
For many years The Matrix was my favorite movie. I watched in hundreds and hundreds of times. But I haven't watched in some years now. For several years Twilight and New Moon were on constant rotation but I haven't watched them much lately either.

As I have gotten older I don't repeatedly re-watch certain movies like I used to. Not sure exactly why, maybe it is because I am busier? But one movie that watch every six months or so is Pride and Prejudice and I also watch Groundhog Day every February.

That's cool to have a tradition - so modern and unique. When I first saw Groundhog Day at the theatre so long ago, I didn't see what others were seeing in it and found it a bit boring, but I'm going to watch it again next time I get a chance.

Matrix is one of my all time faves.

I was so intrigued by Pan's Labyrinth that I ordered used copy at alibris on line yesterday.

Old 27-09-2014, 09:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Silver: It's in Spanish with English subtitles. It's such a simple yet extraordinary movie, you won't regret it. Managed to make me tear up a lil' bit and I don't usually do that in movies!

A movie that has always made me feel good was "You Got Mail" and "Sleepless in Seattle. I have alway loved Meg Ryan, she had such a sweet girl next door charisma about her. Both movies deal with a little hope and fate. I love them!

Last edited by Clover : 07-12-2015 at 01:01 PM.