Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 13-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Mountain-Goat

Reminders from all your posts.

Finding nemo
Shrek 1
I chose not to include th amazing and beautiful Avatar because it was not full animation.
Haar Lisa about chip and dale...aka Chippendales and by change were you politically correctly saying they are gay, aka "partners"
I would not be surprised if that was the intent of the creator of the charcters.

Elfay...I have not even heard of half on your list.
Southpark, but only rare episodes.
Yes, the early years of The Simpsons.

Oh and the first season of Pokemon.
When me and me kids were single parenting, I would be more excited to watch in than them.

Oh and a long time ago I used to watch this japanese cartoon. Some generic space battle drama thing...it's on the edge of my brain....
Robotech? ~googles~...
can't tell it was os long ago.
But I had to stop watching it 'cus I was falling in love with one of the female characters.

Japanimation do like to include sexual tension in their storylines.

Was blown away by toy story 1 as it was the first high quality GC from the west.

Oh, in the vein of Avatar, I quick nod to the original Tron for it's awesome animation for that time period.

And for some weird reason me and my kids could not stop watching...umm.. a group of baby dinosaurs treking to a new land...what's it called..anyone?

oh, Lion King.
And I used to adore all the animated stories from the 1hr disney show way back in the 60's

Peanuts, never got into it but snoopy and woodstock were awesome, but I'd like to watch it now seeing as Peanuts was adult orientated about psychological things.
Old 13-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Gracey

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Little Bill
Fat Albert
Caillou
Old 13-12-2011, 01:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
And for some weird reason me and my kids could not stop watching...umm.. a group of baby dinosaurs treking to a new land...what's it called..anyone?

Land Before Time! Yup yup yup...

Old 13-12-2011, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
I love finding Nemo. My favorite Character is Dory, I go around saying, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
My favorite scene from that movie is when Marlin decides to go on his own and leaves Dory, "No, no you can't... STOP. Please don't go away. Please? No one's ever stuck with me for so long before. And if you leave... if you leave... I just, I remember things better with you. I do, look. P. Sherman, forty-two... forty-two... I remember it, I do. It's there, I know it is, because when I look at you, I can feel it. And-and I look at you, and I... I'm home. [close to tears] Please... I don't want that to go away. I don't want to forget." - Dory

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 13-12-2011, 03:04 AM
Master
A Land Before Time was great. My son was just little when we watched it and it was wonderful.

Old 13-12-2011, 04:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
Best animated -Avatar movie. After that:

1 Road runner.
2 South Park.
3 Looney Toons
4 Simpsons
5 Jetsons
6 Ren and stimpy
Yea, great choice.
Old 13-12-2011, 06:22 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
My favorite scene from that movie is when Marlin decides to go on his own and leaves Dory, "No, no you can't... STOP. Please don't go away. Please? No one's ever stuck with me for so long before. And if you leave... if you leave... I just, I remember things better with you. I do, look. P. Sherman, forty-two... forty-two... I remember it, I do. It's there, I know it is, because when I look at you, I can feel it. And-and I look at you, and I... I'm home. [close to tears] Please... I don't want that to go away. I don't want to forget." - Dory

I love that scene too. It almost makes me cry. I loved the sharks too.....Bruce and his "I'm a nice shark. I am not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food." and the Sea Turtles OMG. I love the sea turtles. Crush and Squirt. I loved it when Crush told Marlin, "Hey man no hurling on the shell...I just waxed it." *hehe*
Old 13-12-2011, 07:44 AM
Master
hong kong phooey...no.1 super guy!
earthworm jim
mr. ben
flintstones

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 13-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
A Land Before Time was great. My son was just little when we watched it and it was wonderful.

watched this with my lad, very good

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 13-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Land Before Time! Yup yup yup...
That's the one. tah, Kaere
I can still see their faces!
Like the chick from the animated Dilbert cartoon said, " I HAVE IMAGES IN MY BRAIN I'LL NEVER GET OUT !"

But, to get things into persepctive, nothing could be worse than Happyfeet !