Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-12-2017, 12:39 AM
Knower

new to crystals

I recently got into crystals and I would like to hear from of you that are experienced with using them.
I have what are considered to be very powerful high energy crystals but I have yet to feel any energy from them. My purpose in getting into crystals is for their healing attributes as well as their opening paths to higher consciousness.
I have a tantric twin Lemurian Seed crystal, Moldavite, Hematite, Black tourmaline, Selenite, Shungite, Rose crystals and pyramid, Apophylite terminated clear pyramid, Sacred 7 Melody's stone, Emerald healing stone, Blue calcite healing stone, Topaz healing crystal, Petalite, Angelite, Fluorite, African Jade, Carnelian red spheres, Blue Apetite, Serpentine, Rhodonite, Peanut wood, Cavasite and Stilbite, Blue Lace Agate, Moss Agate, Morganite, Titanite, Chalcedony womb stone, Sodalite, Rutilated quartz, Black Onyx, Lapis Lazuli, Moon Stone, Eye Agate, Tigers Eye pyramid, Herkimer Diamond, Smokey Quart Irradiated, Purple Amethyst, Chrysolla, Citrine, Clear Crystal quarts pieces that two are twins, Rhodocrosite, Labradorite, and a few I don't know what they are but the internal crystals are awesome.

I have cleansed them in running well water and some in sand. Many were out at night during a full moon and for hours in direct sunlight. I don't believe any of them are fakes which makes me wonder why I feel no vibration or energy from them. Perhaps it is just me not in tune to experience their vibes.
Like I said I am new to this and yep I dove off the high dive into the deep end so to speak. I ask for some wisdom from experienced gem/crystal users as to how to use them. I have The Crystal Bible#1 and Healing Prescriptions vol.2 by Judy Hall. I also have the book Healing Crystals by Michael Gienger.
Thanks for helping out a crystal novice. LOL I have more than enough crystals. Now I just need to learn how best to use them. I read that crystals need to be programmed after cleansing and I have to say I am lousy at visualizing light going into them.
Old 25-12-2017, 04:32 AM
Badcopyinc

I can feel a persons thoughts, aura and chakras without trying at times. But
barely with my crystals, I can only feel a few in my hands. Others I feel in the energy center they affect more. when I started about a year ago I couldn't feel much of anything all. But what I did notice more is the affect they play on my life and how much they help.

And as far as using mine or programming I just love all of mine. Most of the time I use affirmations and speak what I would like help with. Otherwise I just take them in my hand and heat them up and hold them and appreciate them. Usually does the trick. Along with moon bathing and rice naps.
Old 25-12-2017, 05:30 AM
Pathfinder
You have a nice selection of stones. Why don't you start with stones in your lower chakras first. Try sleeping with grounding stones like the jasper, tourmaline, onyx ,tiger eye, and rhodochrosite first. Why don't you allow about 3 straight day's with the same stone either under your pillow, in a small organza bag that you can hold, or in some cases the stones like bare skin contact. After 3 days try crystals associated with the sacral chakra, after another 3 days, try stones associated with the solar plexus chakra. You have a lot of high vibration stones and have yet to feel the lower vibration stones. Work in increments and enjoy the vibrations. Even the lower vibrations are wonderful! They have turned me into a vibration junkie.
Carnelian and labradorite were the first stones to vibrate for me and shortly after red jasper made itself known to me. Try the lower chakra stones first and then climb up the chakras after you get results with the stones. Ask them to share their healing vibrations with you. I wouldn't worry about programming them yet. They know what you need better than than you do. Be sure and thank them. I hope this helps get you on your way.
Old 25-12-2017, 10:15 PM
Knower

Thanks and I look forward to feeling their vibrations. I read that holding the stones let's the stones identify with me. I believe that's what you both are saying also.
Old 26-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel that crystals choose the user not the user chooses them, in this you will know what one's call to you and what one's do not. Not all will work for your energy vibrations but that does not mean they will not compliment another that is in the collection. Some work with other stones well enhancing energies.

Lay them out and let them call to you what wants your energy. At times you might feel drawn to put a few together in a gem bag.

When it comes to what is in the books out there use your "intuition" to guide you on what aspects of them go with your energy vibrations. While most times the books are on the same page with what they are to do in energy there are small differences.

See what calls out in single "words" to you on them.

Example here : Protection, Peace, Eloquence, Healing, Courage

What word stands out to you ?

Lynn
Old 29-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Knower

Eloquence stands out while the others are just words. So what does that mean?
Old 29-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by open2it
Eloquence stands out while the others are just words. So what does that mean?

Eloquence - the practice or art of using language with fluency and aptness.

Aptness - quick to learn or understand.

Look to how language presents itself to you, as it feels you do let it flow in easily but maybe do not bring it to that full place of understandings.

Lynn
Old 30-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Seeker
Hi! My subjective experience is that the different energy frequencies from crystals (just like anything else in this dimension) are dependent upon your own frequency for reception and the benefits therein. I started my love of crystal energy with a Tiger's Eye necklace that called to me in a local metaphysical shop. Initially, it was merely an aesthetic attraction (shiny!), but after wearing it for a while, I became aware of the energy it was generating / transmuting. After a while longer the crystals energy and my own started to connect and its balancing healing properties became apparent.

Once that connection was made, it was much easier for me to get some sense of the energy of other crystals like Carnelian, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Selenite, etc. Some people need to have the crystals in hand in order to feel the connection, and I understand that requirement. For me, in recent months I've been able to make a connection and feel their frequency relatively quickly (within an hour or two) for most of my crystals. Sometimes I'll order a chakra set or some random collection online (Amazon, Etsy) and then I have fun trying to connect to each crystal when they arrive. I feel that I'm probably not unique in this practice, but I don't know anyone else personally who does this (yet).

So, the advice I would give based on my experience is this... Find a crystal (or many) that call to you specifically, either energetically or aesthetically, and carry / wear them for a few weeks. Occasionally hold them in your hands and ask them to exchange energy with you and help with your healing to set the intention, and focus your attention (love) toward them. If you're an energy sensitive, you'll begin to physically feel the energy from the crystal after a period of time. If you're not directly sensitive to their energy, then you'll likely begin to feel their positive affects on your own energy and frequency.

The TLDR version: Find a crystal that calls to you; give it love; receive its love. Simple!
Old 11-01-2018, 05:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi, i am new to crystals too however i have not even half as many as you do! I too have not yet felt vibrations yet. I have not cleansed and programmed my crystals as yet if anyone could offer any advice on this.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Administrator
Hello

In all honesty I do not feel that we ever program our crystals they either work for and with us or they do not. For me for example when I go to choose something to wear on a necklace, I might well pick out a crystal and I go to put it on and no matter how hard I try it will fall off the chain. This tells me its not the one for the day. I then will go to the intuition and just let something call out to me.

Today was a good example of that I went to put on an amethyst tree of life pendent but I ended up with Rhodochrosite on instead. It is what called out to me.

When it comes to cleaning I at times will cleanse new one's that I find at a thrift store or that are second hand purchases if I feel they need to have the old energy released from them. I never use liquids with them. What I actually have found works the best is honestly The Lord's Prayer. Not from he religious aspects of it more the energy it holds.

Lynn