Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-09-2012, 03:16 AM
Knower

Discovering my true form

I feel compelled to share this with you all... For the longest time ive been wondering what I really am. Since I was little ive always felt like I don't belong here. Felt like this is not my real body, not my face nor eyes. I feel like im compressed into a form that I don't fit. As though im claustrophobic in my own body. Ive had many prophetic dreams and visions of devastating world events that have come to fruition. Woken up with blue/green eyes when mine are brown, had tattoos appear and dissappear on my skin when I am not tattooed. Floated while awake, moved things with my mind. I get panick attacks when my friends are in danger. Woken up with knowledge of things ive never learnt. Woken up worth my back glowing a bright golden light, lighting up my room. The times that I shop astral project I always end up somewhere helping people or just watching them as they are killed, waiting to take them across.
my shoulder blades are usually sore...i can feel a tattoo on my back of a tree. When something bad comes to term, such as the syrian massacre that I saw, I can feel my back 'bleed'. Its as though my non existant tattoo feels all the pain. Then when something good happens it has a wonderful tingle feeling.
Some times I can feel wings from my shoulderblades. They hurt and feel extremely heavy.

This morning the last thing I saw before I woke was the word 'valkyrie'.
I didn't know what it meant but I looked it up. They were norse goddesses that rode on horse back across the sky and were the deciders of who died in battle. I didn't feel particually connected to this so I searched some more and found reference to a jewish myth of the angels called erelim. Tearful angels/ jewish valkyrie. Im in no way religious or jewish but most things seem to connect me to jewish concepts. They were said to be angels of peace and again deciders over death. They took only the rietious to the heavens. They are referanced in isaiah which is the only part of the bible I would turn to as a kid staying in hotels that had bibles. The original valkyrie also had pagan germanic origins and were said to have created the aurora borealis. Something I also feel connected to. .

I was just on a ride home when we passed an ambulance. Immediately I felt my wings, I felt something hit the center of my chest and then a burning sensation move up my throat and I started coughing. My head started spinning. Ussualy I feel peoples pain that I know or that ive dreamt of but this was the first time I've felt something just by passing an ambulance. Everything is becoming stronger.
Old 23-09-2012, 04:30 AM
Master
356... I like hearing about how you're pursuing your real form, to help you understand the unusual experiences you have.

I'm wondering if you've made contact with your guides, or others like you in spirit form. Having these connections can make a great difference... in your sense of support and comfort, and in the work you came here to do.

blessings
Xan

Old 23-09-2012, 06:47 AM
Knower

I havent visually seen my guides in quite a while but I feel and hear them alot. I get so many signs of numbers, names and animals. At first it only happened rarely and now its all the time sometimes more than 20 times a day. Its the only peace I feel. Whenever I worry about a situation I feel my guide put her hand on my left cheek and it calms me instantly. Yesterday I had some major dance exams and I was so nervous, I saw numbers left right and center, a black cockatoo swooped the car (its a rare energy to have around you) and I felt her holding my face. It was almost like I could feel her eyes boaring into my soul. Even though I couldn't see her it was so intense. I have deja vu alot which tells me im right where im meant to be. So far I havent met others like me or that can do what I do. I feel like im a combination of different things, as though ive been each one in a previous life and now this life I am all combined (empath, wiseone, valkyrie, mortal, earth angel, fallen angel). I hope that makes sense? :)
I really want to put a photo up of myself so yous can see who I am but it wont let me
Old 23-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Master
Welcome to the forum 356...usually I am very skeptical when i read things such as this.......but for some reason with you.....i feel a truth.....i feel something Angelic about you.....as i type this im getting goosebumps right up my left side and down my left leg....a big indication of a spiritual truth for me........many blessings to you xx

Last edited by Dragonfly1 : 23-09-2012 at 12:21 PM.
Old 23-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Master
Warmest Welcome to SF ~356

love and Light

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 23-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Sangress

Interesting. Thanks for sharing, was a pleasure to read and a pleasure to meet you.

You might want to research 'otherkin' because many people who call themselves that go through similar things to yourself (from what I've heard and read amongst that community) and many consider themselves angels and such as well.

Figured it might help give you some more direction as far as finding like minds go if you haven't heard of the term before. *Shrugs*
Old 23-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Knower

Thankyou for all the welcomes :)
Dragonfly1 I know what you mean about the skepticism, im the same and can usually tell when someone is bull****ting. But I only ever speak the truth about my experience. I always try to speak the truth regardless of the cost because I believe if there were less lies in the world it might become a better place :)

And sangress thankyou, I haven't heard of it before but il be sure to look it up :)
Old 23-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Knower

So I looked it up haha.
but I feel no connection to the otherkin stuff except for feeling of my wings. I feel both human but also of higher power. Maybe im just unexplainable :)
Old 23-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Gracey

i appreciate you being so open as to who you are and your journey discovering yourself. welcome to the forum.
Old 23-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Master
I feel like im a combination of different things, as though ive been each one in a previous life and now this life I am all combined (empath, wiseone, valkyrie, mortal, earth angel, fallen angel). I hope that makes sense? :)

It makes perfect sense to me, 356, as I'm also in a culmination lifetime. It took time and spirit guidance to accept all that I am.

Xan